It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please debunk this ATS (Miraculous adrenaline in action)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Thanks for posting that link.

I feel really bad for even thinking it was a fake, I should have done more research

Five years old. I was just helping "coach" a tee ball game full of five year olds yesterday. They're such precious little humans at that age.

I'm so glad they are ok.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think adrenaline, and a massive piece of luck are at work here. When I saw the thread title I didn't think he would totally get run over.
Someone or something is looking after him and his Grandmother.

Very lucky to come away with a few bruises.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Watching the front tire drag the child's head across the sidewalk and watching him jump up like there was no scratch is a debunk in my book.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'll watch the video at home since I can't at work, but I have a friend who was in a car accident with his brother and brother's friend when he was 12 or so. The car landed upside down in a ditch and was on fire. His brother was trapped in the car, and he literally ripped the door off the car to get his brother out. Again, 12 years old. Sounds like some adrenaline at work.

Apparently he was on that show "Real People" because of it. Anyone remember that show?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Kids are resilient and lucky and whats really sad, not ALL of them are LUCKY,
they die. Good example of kids getting ran over, asia/china has a good
amount of videos of kids/people getting ran over, very scary, dont want
view again. And people dont seem to get up and help them, cause
they're afraid of being sued/frivolous lawsuits they have there.
They act like they're ghosts, I dont have anything against them,
just their system is screwed up.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There is no way to debunk this.
After all the video is REAL.
At the time It was featured on all channels here in Brazil...
...as a miracle. ;D

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That does seem incredible. If he had no injuries afterwards that is even more impressive. I will say that I have had a similar type of experience in the sense that I was knocked down and had an extreme amount of weight on top of me. I got up right after and had no pain. Five minutes later as I was walking around my knee completely gave out on me, and I was in the most pain I have ever been in. I wasn't able to put any pressure on my knee for 4 months after that, and years later still have knee problems.

So it could be be part luck, and a lot of adrenaline with the kid being worried about his mom being okay. Either way that is just amazing.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It does need to be debunked. The Human body can endure massive split second shocks and produce enormous force .

Eg.... As primates we have millions of years climbing evolution behind us.

When jumping out of a tree at only 2 meters. You are forced to decelerate 12 times your own mass when you hit the ground. For most people this is about 900kg of force being driven into the body.

Not only does your skeletal structure take the shock. But you leg muscles produce an equal and opposite force to stop injury.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join