It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please debunk this ATS (Miraculous adrenaline in action)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did a search, couldn't find it, not too big of a deal, but if you guys have the time....

My wife was just showing me several mysterious and paranormal videos, many of which had already been thoroughly debunked here on this lovely place. I very proudly stated "nope already proven a hoax, I read about it on ATS," several times this evening.

I don't know what to think, and I honestly find the video disturbing, and offensive if faked.

If its real......I doubt it's real but that would be a different story.

Before you review the link, this is a video of a young boy and his grandmother walking down the street in Brazil. They are suddenly stricken by an out of control car that completely runs over them both. The boy miraculously springs to his feet immediately, which should be a physical impossibility.

If you're anything like me, and don't want to see something negative, just keep on a movin, I don't blame you. Also, if someone could please Imbed the video I would really appreciate it, and I'm really sorry if this was a waste of time.

How did he survive? Incredible footage shows the moment car goes over a five-year-old's HEAD following Brazilian car crash… but his only instinct is to make sure his gran is OK Vilma do Nascimento and João Pedro Nascimento were hit by a runaway car They were walking in Anapolis when two cars collided in front of them The collision sent a stationary car careering into them at high speed CCTV cameras positioned above filmed the.......................

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Another link,

www.independent.co.uk... they-get-up-unscathed-9079682.html

edit on 9-6-2014 by GoShredAK because: Still working

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you look closely, the boys head is being slid across the ground and makes contact with the woman's hips at the exact time the back of the car comes off the curb. The reduced weight in the front (caused by the back end coming downward) and perfect timing allow the car's front tire to catch the woman's hip and roll over it -- instead of the child's head.

Now the child hopping back up like that is extremely impressive.

**Embedded video for OP, may be disturbing to some -- Caution**
Both child and grandmother walk away from accident with minor injuries (in case you were freaked out)

edit on 6/9/2014 by iamhobo because: embedded vid for OP

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Once heard about a women who lifted a car to retrieve her son, Id have to say that its not something that needs to be debunked, its probably the adrenaline creating a miniature hulk, who feared more for his grandmother then his own injuries. Either way, its a crazy thing that he lived. The human body will always amaze me.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That is disturbing, it does look real
Found it on YT:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Looks Real.

He could well have felt the pain and shock later,that's why people have to be observed after accidents like this.
What we see is complete Instinct. Amazing none the less!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks you guys.

I felt this was a fake, probably because I'm becoming a bit jaded with all the fakes that are floating around.

I felt this had to be a fake because it's pretty dang unbelievable to me.

Mabye I should have formatted the thread as a debate between guardian spirits or the power of adrenaline and the human body/mind...........

Thanks again for the video and responses...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wow!!! I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it but I did.

Children's bodies and what they are able to handle is insane!! Adrenalin is so insane!!!!

Adrenalin story:
My parents had a friend who had a farm back when my sister & I were kids. We used to go out there a lot & thought the farm was pretty cool. I don't remember a whole lot of it because I was 4 & 5 at the time. There was one time when we at the farm because my Dad was helping the friend to deliver a baby calf. My sister & I (she's two years older than me) were in one pen watching the birthing process while my Dad & the farmer were in another pen with the pregnant cow. The cow got too stressed out & bolted. It broke through the fence of the pen my sister & I were in & started to charge towards us. My Dad grabbed one of the broken boards (2x4) and held back the pissed off charging cow while the farmer grabbed us kids & got us to safety.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I watched the 4 yr old neighbor girl get backed over by her aunt. The back tire got her from her hips up to her head. Hef aunt stopped on her head then pulled forward as I was yelling. I thought for sure she was dead. Had blood from the mouth.
Rushed her to the ER as it was only blocks away.

Amazingly, all she got was some good bruises.

Little kids' bodys are resilient.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well what to say, To my eyes the kids head is clearly under the front wheel of the car at 13 seconds.
The grandmother was pushed out of the way from the start.
How any one walked away is amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I dont personally believe that is a fake.

Im going with the pure luck that the ladies leg was kinda used as a wedge to save the poor kids head.
This is unbelievably lucky - This would not be easy to fake, The timing would need to be perfect and the chance of death would be too high to risk one would think.

Id say he only jumped up so quick due to the andrenalin and shock. It can do that.

The kid def has someone looking over his shoulder, Just was not his time.

You see things like this every now and then - (Bit like that story of the person falling from a 10 or story building and walking away a couple years ago....Unbelievable)

Either way, Glad everyones ok.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
I watched the 4 yr old neighbor girl get backed over by her aunt. The back tire got her from her hips up to her head. Hef aunt stopped on her head then pulled forward as I was yelling. I thought for sure she was dead. Had blood from the mouth.

Sh*t that must have been horrifying to see!!!!

I watched a boy get hit by a car, his hat went up & over but he went under. He had one scratch. Like wtf!!! He was crossing with his two sisters in a cross walk on a 4 lane road and my Mom & I had stopped in our car. A little old lady came flying up beside us in the other lane & hit the boy. He had enough time to push his sisters out of the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Margana

Wow!
Yea, it was mos def crazy, but I kinda shut out the trauma and take control in those situations.

Anyway, I guess the point of the story was that I dont doubt at all that the boy could have had his head ran over and jumped back up. Ill say its a real vid.

Reminds me of that lady that used her new-born as a club to ward off an attacker, and the baby ended up unharmed...
edit on 10-6-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've had a bit of silly juice (or necessary juice) but I want to throw something in.

I don't know this car's suspension, but note that driver side rear wheel (or the one away from the kid I'm too lazy to figure out which is actually the drivers side and assuming left hand drive) is going off the curb about when passenger side front wheel is going over his head.

Also the path the car was taking put the weight onto the drivers side of the vehicle, away from the kid, and that is probably a very light car to begin with. To me it looks like that wheel runs over his neck or shoulders. Taken by surprise and without the time to stiffen up people (look how many drunks survive bad accidents/falls without injury) seem to do much better. Look at an egg. If you squeeze it right it won't break. You can put a car on empty soda cans without crushing them.

I may know someone that used to like doing reverse doughnuts on occasion. Throw you car in reverse, crank the wheel and floor it. Note that the front of the car has one side that digs in, and one side that just about floats over the pavement and doesn't have a good contact patch.

The video does seem bizarre. The way the white car reacted seemed rather bizarre. I'm surprised the thing moved the way it did, and as fast as it did.

Adrenaline does do some weird things. There are countless stories of people being severely injured and not realizing it for a few minutes or longer.
edit on 1020140620141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

One more edit: I don't think it's fake. Hardly anything would surprise me but this seemed legit and I'm pretty good at spotting fakes. It seemed too fluid and aside from the white car seeming to be in neutral without the e-brake on everything seemed natural.

Just glad the kid is OK. Hope the woman is as well.
edit on 1020140620141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Don't bones that are not fully developed have a bit more "give" to them? I'm no medical expert but that is what I've heard. Clearly the boy's head passes under the tire. The big question is just how much weight was being pressed onto his head? Obviously not enough to actually cause a structural failure, but I would bet that this could happen even with the full weight of the car on you. It would not actually be the entire weight of the car, considering weight distribution, but we are still talking about a lot of weight. I think the most logical explanation is in fact that the woman had much of the weight on her hip area, thus reducing the amount on the boy. Extremely lucky to be relatively unscathed. My brother was hit by a truck that was going pretty fast while he was riding his bicycle, and although this is a much higher impact with more force, he was messed up bad. Broke all sorts of things and it took him years to regain most of his mobility, but he still has a bit of a strange step in one of his legs. I got to the scene probably minutes after the impact, and he was obviously feeling the adrenaline because he thought he was fine. Looking at his body it was obvious he was not, but he couldn't feel anything but minor pain.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yup, real, I have experienced something similar (not involving cars). Rather not go into it because it is still traumatic for me many years later. It is scientifically proven, and science is able to explain what happens to the body in a situation like that. You don't feel pain or if you do, you are only vaguely aware of it. The shear rush of adrenaline forces you to react without even thinking. (your subconscious is doing all the work) Your own actions happen faster than your conscious mind can process. That whole slow motion thing they show in the movies? Not really, at least not for me, it's more like your body reacted, then your mind catches up and you realize afterwards that you have already done the action.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I stopped the video just as the tire was rolling over the boy's head. Looks real to me.
All I can say is, guardian angels were looking out for them!!

I hadn't seen this video before. S&F. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I believe it is real. It is amazing how resilient younger children are. When my youngest daughter was 4 years old, my 1st husband backed over her and was about to drive over her again. I stopped him from going forward when I seen our baby clutching the front tire of the car on the drivers side. This car was a big heavy monster...76 ltd. I was terribly freaked since he was at first ignoring me, since we had a couples spat and he was extremely angry. My other two daughters faces of fear obviously gave him pause. Amazingly, she had only a couple of scratches and bruises and didn't cry until she registered the panic in our emotions. She did have a dirty tire mark on an angle across her upper legs. It is an event that I will never forget.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Nothing strange about this, things like this happen all the time in the world. For example when a big game cat is hunting, most of its attacks fail with the hunted getting away. There is a whole study system devoted to things like this but I cant remember its name, but I just say " # happens"

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Little kids are resilient! They heal faster, deal with pain better, and can compensate a lot longer than us adult folks!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Totally real from Anápolis, Brazil João Pedro and his Grandmother Vilma Teodoro do Nascimento. Here's the most detailed report I found. www.ntd.tv...

<<   2 >>

join