It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any other CP members out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Looking for any other Constitution Party members here! I see some Libertarians, but where are my fellow CP members?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
heres one
used to be a republican
no more!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Libertarian party member, but constitution party would be my second pick.

Great party and Peroutka is a very intelligent, well spoken man, with good intentions... which is why of course he was their presidential candidate.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Peroutka is a very intelligent, well spoken man, with good intentions...

Are sure this type of person can be classified as a politician if he has good intentions.

British politicians seem to be the opposite of this Peroutka

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
"British politicians seem to be the opposite of this Peroutka"

hahah
most american politicians are too...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The CP came in a pretty close second to me too. I just believe in a little more personal freedom than they do, but other than that they are not to far from each other

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Personally I find the Libertarian Party a little too liberal for my liking.

Like during the third-party debates at Cornell, Badnarik's view on abortion was, we don't know when the baby owns its own body, so abortion is okay. Or something like that. Wow--if you don't know if someone is a person or not, wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution?

I say BS. Life begins at conception. The baby has his/her own body right then and there--he/she has his/her unique DNA right then and there.

I agree with the LP on a lot of things, but socially they're too liberal. I tend to view the Constitution Party as right-wing libertarians.

I'm definitely voting for any CP members in '06 and '08. Another good party is the America First Party. They didn't field a presidential candidate last November, so they supported Peroutka. Their platforms are similar, and they are also pro-Constitution.

top topics

join