It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sepp Blatter boils my blood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is an official rant.

I can't even look at the man and not begin to get angry.
And whenever I hear him or read anything he's said I immediately find myself shouting obscenities at the newspaper, TV or laptop.

He is a totally odious creature who as far as I can tell has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

He is the head of a completely corrupt organisation that has become a law unto itself.
And he has surrounded himself with like minded individuals who between them could destroy the greatest sport on earth.

And his latest outburst is simply a step too far, he will stop at nothing in his efforts to cling onto his power and control.

The man truly disgusts me on every level.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
This is an official rant.

I can't even look at the man and not begin to get angry.
And whenever I hear him or read anything he's said I immediately find myself shouting obscenities at the newspaper, TV or laptop.

He is a totally odious creature who as far as I can tell has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

He is the head of a completely corrupt organisation that has become a law unto itself.
And he has surrounded himself with like minded individuals who between them could destroy the greatest sport on earth.

And his latest outburst is simply a step too far, he will stop at nothing in his efforts to cling onto his power and control.

The man truly disgusts me on every level.

www.bbc.co.uk...
lmfao@blatter hes only sayin it coz he was one of the ones taking the bribes foe ther world cup bid

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The fellow makes me angry as well, and I do not even like football.

However, deplorable scumbags are deplorable scumbags, no matter what they do professionally, and engender the same reaction in people. He does strike me as being a particularly slimy creature, and I hope he drowns on his own sticky residue.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I have a feeling this thread will remain relatively American-free.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have long since given up resorting to some of my baser instincts unless suffering severe provocation or someone has directly threatened my family or those I care for but just one little glimpse of the smug, arrogant sleazeballs face makes me want to punch him very hard in his face, repeatedly.

a reply to: robbeh

I suspect the man has made literally millions in backhanders and freebies over the years.
I'd imagine he's become so used to it that he see's nothing wrong with it and wonders what all the fuss is about.

I honestly think less of him than I do of politicians - and anyone who knows me knows just how much disgust I have for them!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I 100% agree with u the man has made so much yet cares so little for the game unfortunatly whoever replaces him will probs be the same if not worse :/

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18017316]Freeborn[/post
why don't you just shoot your self in the head... If he disgusts you that much...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

....whoever replaces him will probs be the same if not worse

Probably Platini.
I'm not particularly fond of him either, for many reasons, but at least he has played the game, (and as much as it pains me to acknowledge he was bloody good at it too), and he has expressed his support for a re-vote over the Qatar 2022 bid.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

Well that was a constructive addition to the thread.

I can see you becoming a highly respected member of ATS given such insightfulness.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh ok, thank you Mr... a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

....whoever replaces him will probs be the same if not worse

Probably Platini.
I'm not particularly fond of him either, for many reasons, but at least he has played the game, (and as much as it pains me to acknowledge he was bloody good at it too), and he has expressed his support for a re-vote over the Qatar 2022 bid.

Well fingers crossed blatter resigns or gets caught out which would be great as for platini yea he was sum player .. sorry fr drifting of course but which team do u think will win it ? Myself id say germany but my heart wishes england lol if only

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Now this really does pain me to say....but its Argentina for me - and I got 6/1 for them.
Going to back Colombia each way - ranked 5th in the world, won't be inconvenienced by the heat and can get at least 40/1 if you shop around - Oddschecker is the best site for live up to the minute prices.
Ivory Coast for a daft rank outsider.

Would love to see England do well, but I've got no expectations at all - its all about blooding the young guns and preparing for the next Euro's or Russia in four years time.
Genuinely not sure how they'll actually do - one day I'll have a look at the draw and think we've got no chance of getting out the group, then the next time I look I think it wouldn't take much to get to the Quarters.

If Blatter and Platini had their way we wouldn't even be there.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well gd luck with ur bets always gd to hav a quick.chat with a footy guy ..nite l

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This will cheer you up pal

If he didn't exist neither would his fall from grace

Peace Freeborn!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Great video mate - a genuine 'laugh out loud' moment.

It seems more and more people seem to be dissociating themselves from Blatter;

blink.htcsense.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
abcnews.go.com...

Platini quite noticeably refused to endorse Blatter as he seeks another term of office.
Ex-UEFA Chairman Lennart Johansson thinks its time he went.
Even Jack Warner of all people has this to say

‘If Blatter had one modicum of decency he wouldn’t even be at FIFA still.

Followed by this

I am saying to you under Mr Blatter, FIFA will never change.’

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Great video mate - a genuine 'laugh out loud' moment.

Glad it could help!!!

Tell you what pal, first time I see it was about a week go and I nearly pissed myself!!!

It seems more and more people seem to be dissociating themselves from Blatter;

It's about time as well mate, he is scum!!!
Let's just be thankful his power took him into football rather than politics...
He seems the type to be genocidal for money!!!

Peace Freeborn!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey FB, This is a MUST watch if you haven't seen it.... your blood will boil for sure.

This piece is genius... and well worth your time.

top topics

join