It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of One Cycle:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Grifter42
I kind of took it as these spheres, much like nuclear energy in our time, poisoned their environment, and ultimately led to their demise.

I really think they were wrong about the spheres though. Besides the fact that they were a dream, these were flawless as an energy source from what they did tell me. Sure, they were weaponizable but everything is weaponizable. They made mistakes, but who's to say we'd make the same ones they did?

The Powers that control our world & its politics' would turn it into a Weapon first & use the technology as a power production source second. Most every major invention in Human history was intended as a weapon first. [the Microwave Oven has an interesting history...] It is what our world has always been from the start- The other guy has a stick too, maybe you should sharpen yours...?
But most of all - The best of intentions can lead to unseen & disastrous consequences. & The people at the very top of our world have only intentions for themselves, you & everyone else is expendable 'for' them.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Enough about the goddamned spheres! What about the message. It seems you got part of it. I don't know why you assume we are a part of the 3rd cycle just because he said he was from the 2nd and his ancestor a survivor of the 1st. It makes a little bit of sense I suppose, but unless you heard otherwise or I missed something or you left somethin out, we could be Iin the 4th or 5th cycle now.

I wonder what made it possible for you to have this "dream". Maybe you could do it again. I wish he would have told you how it was possible. What's interesting to me is he was surprised about the nuclear technology we use. That means you are possibly the first person he has spoken to from the atomic age. Maybe it didn't come up in other interactions? Well he said you have an ability so that seems to indicate that you can do this again.

Unless it really was just a dream.

Going by that premise, it seemed to be a warning that what is beautiful is not necessarily good for you and may destroy you. You mentioned a girl you loved. I think you know where I'm going with this. If you can do it again, maybe it's not just a dream. If you cannot, then your higher self may be warning you that this girl is not the one for you. I understand desire, especially desiring a woman. So I get it if you simply cannot tear yourself away from her. But it may be to your own detriment. You may miss out on the true love.

But if you cannot help it, you cannot help it, and assuming my interpretation is correct, you will learn a hard lesson, whether you attain her heart or not, and afterward you will be OK and will be wiser for the exoerience, only you will have wasted maybe 5 or more years of your life on a fruitless pursuit. Maybe you will make some important life decisions just in order to be closer to her, and if you had made the other decision, you may have ended up becoming something great to where all your dreams come true and with an even better woman.

Just a thought.
edit on 6/8/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not only an interesting dream, but this would make the beginning of a cool book!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

+1

All day long.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

+1

All day long.

Thank you both. I'm not trying to be Harold Camping here. Just sharing a very vivid dream I had.

And in regards to AutumnWitch, I had a peanut butter sandwich, vitamin B complex supplements, magnesium, and a glass of milk. I hold no ill will towards you though, and in fact wish you well. Thank you for reading it at least. If you didn't enjoy it, that's no problem. It wasn't nothing but words on a page at the end of the day, written from memory of a dream I had. I do, however, wish you could have had the dream. You'd understand why I wrote it down. Because I felt driven afterwards. I'm not saying it's real though.

I might expand on it a bit. A friend of mine thinks it's prophetic, but I don't. That's irrational, and dangerous. I don't want to start a panic, or a doomsday hysteria. I just feel like I should be more prepared for some sort of cataclysmic event, say a hurricane, or a flood, or something. Nothing Earth-shattering. Just, well, the dream made me want to be ready for some sort of disaster. But a dream is just a dream. Probably nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

It wasn't nothing but words on a page at the end of the day, written from memory of a dream I had. I do, however, wish you could have had the dream. You'd understand why I wrote it down. Because I felt driven afterwards. I'm not saying it's real though.

I wouldn't be so sure about that (being just a dream).
We all go on astral travels when we sleep, meaning our spirit leaves our body. Most people don't remember their astral travels, unless there is an important message given to us, which seems to be your case.

One thing that distinguishes a "dream" from "astral travel" is the impact it has on us, and how long we remember the "dream" after we wake up. A "dream" will usually vanish from our thoughts within an hour or two, whereas an astral message will stick with us indefinitely. And, you said it was very "vivid", and you felt "driven" afterwards; more indicators that this wasn't simply "a dream".

I think you really did meet with this person from the past in the astral realm. He was trying to warn you about the coming "end of a cycle". Hopefully, he will meet with you again, and finish what he wanted to tell you.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You seem to care... a great deal. My comment wasn't nearly as venomous as your response to it. Get a grip. a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No. Eating before bed can cause vivid dreams. It's a valid question. ost=18013608]CaticusMaximus[/post]

edit on PMu31u0772703312014-07-06T12:03:59-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join