It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, it's 2 am...what's on your mind?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm up...wide awake for some strange reason (whatever that is). What's on your mind?

I'll tell you one thing! I didn't see a UFO today, Bigfoot, Sasquatch (or however you spell that word), I didn't see the Mothman either!!!!! I was quite disappointed as a matter of fact.

You know what I am doing? No? The answer to that is nothing!!!

Hopefully, this boring ass post is posted in the proper boring ass section of ATS. If not, excite me and move it elsewhere. At this point, who even cares?

So please, pretend I'm listening and tell me about your boring ass time on ATS! Oh, by the way....could you be so kind as to include how we could improve these late night, lack of info driven, booorrring weekends?

Thank you for being bored with me and yes, misery loves company. I'm glad you're here with me.

😁

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

So please, pretend I'm listening and tell me about your boring ass time on ATS! Oh, by the way....could you be so kind as to include how we could improve these late night, lack of info driven, booorrring weekends?

I don't know, drink? Probably the easiest solution.

Watch this:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

What part of SoCal you in, you can come hang out with me....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm listening to a Mike Ruppert show, contemplating whether he was assassinated, really did commit suicide, or has faked his own death for reasons unknown~ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: desertguy

Los Angeles area...where are you?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

im about 2 hours or so from you in joshua tree... damn cyotee is holing out my window cant sleep either...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I'm up...wide awake for some strange reason (whatever that is). What's on your mind?

😁

Just thinking of my son. Pondering about how to progress him in life and our own relationship.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mokuren
I'm listening to a Mike Ruppert show, contemplating whether he was assassinated, really did commit suicide, or has faked his own death for reasons unknown~ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm google eyeing Mike Ruppert right now!

Let ya know what I find out (who the hell is this guy anyway)!

ETA
Is it this guy

Ruppert/LAPD hey, I think you're on to something 😉

Thank You 😘
edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Why don't you just go to the beach singing

"I couldn't sleep last night
I walked alone
On the beach
Where we always used to go
When we couldn't hook up at home
I thought of you
And the time we jumped the fence
Both sides ripped down
We dove right in
And the cops chased us again"
www.youtube.com...

But I feel your "pain". I couldn't sleep last night either.

edit on 8-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

That's awesome! Seriously, I thought about this very same thing once. I thought about it so much, my daughter ended up spending 6 freaking years to get her BS in BS.

😂😂😂😂😂

Ps
No, that's not fair, she graduated college with her BS, it was awesome and expensive 👍

ETA
No seriously, it took her a long time for some reason to finish...but she finished. She even received a community service award...only one of three to receive the award (they were all there beyond regular education times). You figure, if you spend that long in college without entering graduate school, then you must be donating your time. I sure felt like I was donating my money.
edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Working, can't wait to get home.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Its 19:25 here .. sat out on hammock .. browsing forums .. adding bit on collaborative story here and trying to keep my macaque from stealing my beer ..

To cure boredome .. large quantities of alcohol and launch a few chinese lanterns to make any ats members in the area think its a u.f.o invasion ...
edit on 8/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Its 19:25 here .. sat out on hammock .. browsing forums .. adding bit on collaborative story here and trying to keep my macaque from stealing my beer ..

To cure boredome .. large quantities of alcohol and launch a few chinese lanterns to make any ats members in the area think its a u.f.o invasion ...

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂 I wish I could see the macaque! Sounds like you would rather not be wherever you are. We have wild green and red parrots around here in the San Gabriel Valley Foothills. That's the closest I ever see of any kind of colorful bird....so to me you're kind of lucky. Although nothing beats my dog trying to sip my drink when I'm not looking 😜

OMG...the Chinese lanterns would be a blast! Especially, if some unsuspecting schmuck sees them and posts the pics here.

👍 Take Care

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

That's awkward...but really sweet.

Thank You 😉

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: desertguy

Whoa! You're really far away from me. However, if I was there, I would grab a chair and look for coyotes....nothing else much to do.

Besides, they're pretty interesting characters...especially at night. Maybe set up a telescope and watch the sky. You have and incredible view.

I'm a lil jealous. I went up to Mt. Wilson two weeks ago to see the meteor shower and it was extremely cloudy. Boy, was I not happy.

You're lucky....you get to see everything.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

I already tried that. The sugar converted into energy 😁

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, its 8:32pm here, yes I'm from the future. It is still boring I can assure you.
Today I bought a shiny new lawn mower that cost me $400. I put petrol in it and then began to mow the small patch of lawn in my back yard. Then it suddenly shuddered to a complete stop and smoke came out of a large crack that appeared on the engine housing. Apparently I was supposed to put oil in it first. Now I have to buy a new lawn mower, and I guess some oil too.

edit on 8-6-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The moral of the story is, the grass isn't always greener on the other side, some times it is #ing knee high though.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Actually i love it out here .. always dread my annual trips downriver as cant stand cities ..
Sounds quite nice there..

Hehe that would be fun to see along with the discussion and debunking that would ensue when they post pics ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Well, its 8:32pm here, yes I'm from the future. It is still boring I can assure you.
Today I bought a shiny new lawn mower that cost me $400. I put petrol in it and then began to mow the small patch of lawn in my back yard. Then it suddenly shuddered to a complete stop and smoke came out of a large crack that appeared on the engine housing. Apparently I was supposed to put oil in it first. Now I have to buy a new lawn mower, and I guess some oil too.

Nah buy a goat it will mow the lawn for you and you dont have to oil it ..yardwork the easy way leaves more pub time ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join