It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking Any Higher Lifeforms! Earth Needs An Intervention!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2014 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I got my tin foil hat on

I have reason to belive beings from off planet or perhaps indigenous to earth nonhuman have been orchestrating things from behind the curtain. Its just a gut feeling, because something is not right. Its more than diabolical what the elite have done. I have a hard time believing such a small group of people could manage so much control and opression , manipulation ect. Money can go so far , and it really is not about money. They have the majority of the worlds wealth and have no possible way to spend it unless its giving back. Its as if they are taking orders from beings that get off on our suffering or they are not human themselves. . And perhaps this is why UFO's are covered up by so many nations. A sub agenda , one we could never wrap our heads around.

There is a reason president Carter sobbed when asked about UFOs and he was told something so disturbing he never told the public why

But i digress, or we truely are the Devil himself we are self loathing by design ?

edit on 8-6-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

remember 'no, i am your father"?
well that's actually true but for the wrong reasons.
the guy who created us is depicted as both our creator *first adam male and female*
and the bad guy *when he gave us procreation* .. enlil was fine with the first adam males and females but when they started to gripe about never having any time off for recreation, there was no one to replace them. so enki, who was offworld at the time, had to come back here and solve the problem. his solution was to make it so we could clone ourselves (procreation), a hands free project, but enlil, who wanted to keep his garden planet free of anything he didn't like, did not appreciate the concept of eternal procreators. so he outlawed it.

so yeah, the devil is the father of the human race, but not really the devil, since the devil is the guy that hates human beings not the creator. the text tells you this but the way it is taught and translated, confuses people into thinking that the guy that hates us, is actually the good guy. sorta like saying palpatine loves everyone. riiiiiight.
edit on 8-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ok heres the thing with the bible especially Adam and Eve. If there were no humans around to witness these events then how can the tale be told ? I mean the Bible is a series of books written by monks alegedly . The bible is riddled with instances from a human beings perspective. Its not like an omnipotent being wrote the thing and left it layng around.

However there are events like the great flood that are stories of lore based on real events and accounts. Much of it is in metaphore, so im not sold on the Adam and Eve story. Unless the Bible was written by Aliens ? Is that what you are saying? Well i get what you are saying. Interesting hypothesis. Free will its a slippery slope.
edit on 8-6-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

Ok heres the thing with the bible especially Adam and Eve. If there were no humans around to witness these events then how can the tale be told ? I mean the Bible is a series of books written by monks alegedly . The bible is riddled with instances from a human beings perspective. Its not like an omnipotent being wrote the thing and left it layng around.

However there are events like the great flood that are stories of lore based on real events and accounts. Much of it is in metaphore, so im not sold on the Adam and Eve story. Unless the Bible was written by Aliens ? Is that what you are saying? Well i get what you are saying. Free will its a slippery slope.
the first books of the bible including genesis are called the books of Moses for a reason. They were dictated to Moses by God. Moses was no monk. and the other books of the OT are written by other bible personages such as David, or the prophets. hardly monks. the gospels were written or dictated by their namesakes except for the apocryphia and pseudo epistols which were weeded out by successive ecumenical councils by the Roman Church. most of the remaining books of the new testament are written by Paul. i gather that what you mean is copies were written by monks which is true up until the time printing presses were in use.
edit on 8-6-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

another fun fact is that the old testament is written in a script in which all of characters and thus lines, verses and scrolls have a numerical value and thus any errors or editing can easily be detected when the checksums do not match. hence there is no evidence that the OT has been tampered with or accidentally altered.
edit on 8-6-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Nope. trees symbolize people in the bible. the tree of knowledge of good and evil was Satan and so was the serpent. The tree of life was Jesus himself as witnessed both in the aftermath of Adam and eve Being driven out and in revelation where Jesus is again referred to a tree that the inhabitants of heaven must partake for healing on monthly basis if i recall the verse correctly. Also in Genesis after Adam and Eve screw up God hides the tree of life because "else they eat of it and achieve immortality in corruptible flesh."

But do you, or anyone, for that matter, see how this metaphor gets us in real trouble, when the next instructions, Biblically, is which tree you are supposed to "eat of?"

Yours and undos discussion is very interesting. I wish both of you had shown up to my thread, "Is This Faith in Life," because this was part of my point, that, although the Bible may not been originally intended to be this, it has become and is being used as nothing more than a way to psy-ops people politically and socioeconomically, to control and manipulate them….
tetra

P.S. Op, I'm not trying to upstage your thread, but these folks are discussing a topic I tried to bring up last week with the thread I mentioned, a little different than the topic, here, but perhaps still relevant to both.
edit on 8-6-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

But do you, or anyone, for that matter, see how this metaphor gets us in real trouble, when the next instructions, Biblically, is which tree you are supposed to "eat of?"

Yours and undos discussion is very interesting. I wish both of you had shown up to my thread, "Is This Faith in Life," because this was part of my point, that, although the Bible may not been originally intended to be this, it has become and is being used as nothing more than a way to psy-ops people politically and socioeconomically, to control and manipulate them….
tetra

P.S. Op, I'm not trying to upstage your thread, but these folks are discussing a topic I tried to bring up last week with the thread I mentioned, a little different than the topic, here, but perhaps still relevant to both.

The bible says that in the end there will be a famine not of bread but for the very word of God. part of it is because the Hebrews were very circumspect when certain topics such as sex came up. see what king Ahab was up to with his "groves" and then understand exactly what Christ was accusing the churches of in the first part of the book of revalation. they used euphemisms and figures of speech and obscure meaning for words to get around talking about it much.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701
Yes, but that has led to something wholly different today in translating meaning, and using that as a psy-ops on people as to what is "good" and "bad" behavior.

Again I wish you would read my thread.
tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
knowledge (as in the tree of knowledge) = sex / procreation

it's that part of inheritable dna that makes us mammalian procreators
the serpent in the tree is dna. the curse was made against human dna not a snake.
eating dirt and all that, was the curse on human dna and thus on humans, by the guy that hates our guts.

now let's look at how eve ends up being the scapegoat for all this.
paul mentions he doesn't suffer women to teach in the church because eve was innocent but adam knew what he was doing (and still did it).

to quote that comedian... you just have to stand in awe, in awe of religion.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
sorry hit the button too quick

adam knew his wife, and she begat.
now why do most of the world's religions treat women like crappola?
answer: women make more humans and the god of this world, doesn't like humans.

i'd say we definitely need some intervention on our behalf

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Agree with Phage here. They are here and have been and we keep ignoring them, the evidence and the reasonings behind why they know they shouldn't even bother with us now. Us angry little ants are bent on destroying ourselves because we are greedy and stupid and think we are all and the best there is.

Oh...they are already here alright...and just waiting to rebuild the destruction for themselves after we do it to ourselves. Don't watch the skies....look around.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

As soon as an alien race makes an effort to give us clean energy and ways to clean up the mess we made there will be earthly forces at work to discredit the aliens. There will be something like the assination of their leader or will our leaders sent us into war against them because of some faked evidence.

As always the reason will be money and control for the few...
edit on 8/6/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

no we are not any more greedy than they are, in fact less so.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
if I was an alien race, much more intelligent than we are and far more evolved, and I had been to earth to check out the lifeforms they found here, us, I would throw up a huge "detour-nothing of any interest or intelligence found here" sign!!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I feel like the only way for everything to start changing for the good, is if we all decided to become a martyr.

I think I really mean is that we should start to unite as world, not as separate nations.

But that will never happen unless some higher being threats our way of life.

Intervention is not the answer, we need to rebuild ourselves with our power alone.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Earth doesn't need an intervention, it needs a natural restart.

Not to worry, .... The fix is already in the timeline.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Don't expect a bail out.
We have met the enemy and he is us. It's up to us to deal with it...or not.

It only becomes a problem when it is a direct threat to the bottom line. So far profits are still good.

We can't prevent the ultimate change that is coming, so enjoy the good life while you still can... Drill baby drill, burn baby burn....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What makes you believe that something outside of ones self has the means of altering that individuals personal truths, especially 7 billion individuals?

The truth is everything is as it should be, all is good and all is bad, all is all it can be. Have peace my friend.

edit on 8-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Earth doesn't need an intervention, it needs a natural restart.

Not to worry, .... The fix is already in the timeline.

The planet is fine, the people are fcuked. George Carlin!

Spiro

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

If the people only knew how #ed they are, they would celebrate the good life while they still can.

Me

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join