It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi There!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
New guy here!
Been checking out the place for a while, nice to see such a helpful group and such thought out threads.
Seems one actually has to think here which is good.

I'm 50 years old a peace time veteran, musician of 30 some years, have a few degrees, bachelors of science in construction management, etc.. The WTC buildings went down because the sum of the moment failed to reach zero...
I've seen what can be only described as UFOs on several occasions as I spent a lot of time in the woods bowhunting.
Yep, I've seen multiple Bigfoot tracks but never seen or smelled the beast.
I'm currently concerned about our current state of the economy and social issues such as police abuse and our own criminal government.

That's about it with me so....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Welcome aboard the mothership MrNeo. We trust you took the red pill. A mod should be along shortly to fill you in on some of the details regarding life outside the Matrix.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hey, another bow hunter!
I just ordered myself a new Hoyt Faktor Turbo

You and me buddy, we'll start a tread and learn these folks a thing or two about bow hunting!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ats .. you aint seen nothin yet .. enjoy your visit .. happy hour starts at 1700 and its b.y.o.b .. in case of doomsday emergency exits are located to the top and bottom .. aliens first in event of evacuation ..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Welcome aboard the mothership MrNeo. We trust you took the red pill. A mod should be along shortly to fill you in on some of the details regarding life outside the Matrix.

Thank you for the welcome!
I am a red pill type of guy..

originally posted by: HardCorps

Hey, another bow hunter!
I just ordered myself a new Hoyt Faktor Turbo

You and me buddy, we'll start a tread and learn these folks a thing or two about bow hunting!

Nice!
Been wanting to upgrade as I'm still with my 75th anniversary Powertec..
Will always be a Hoyt guy though!

originally posted by: Expat888
Welcome to ats .. you aint seen nothin yet .. enjoy your visit .. happy hour starts at 1700 and its b.y.o.b .. in case of doomsday emergency exits are located to the top and bottom .. aliens first in event of evacuation ..

Right on thanks!
I don't drink but I do have a valid medical marijuana card...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction. 12 step meetings in the basement on Tuesdays, tin foil hats on the shelf to your left.

Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

G,day mate. Welcome. I see Destiny has already told you where to find your tin foil hat.
So, from a fellow bow hunter and ufo/afo/tav observer since child hood and former service mbr.
Enjoy the ride. Wrabbit should be along soon with some very helpful tips, But at all costs avoid Bally's sausage sangers they are R.S. and unfit for human consumption.
Its 0941 hrs down here, but not to worry the pubs have been open for hours in Auckland so i will go and have a couple for you

and when Expat tell you its BYOP he is dead right. but watch him mate. Me bethinks the bugga drinks like a fish.

edit on 7-6-2014 by pronto because: TOO MANY VOWELS. NUTS

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

G,day mate. nice looking bow. i have been thinking of a new one for some months now. i will check it out.
Hmm should have asked Mrneo what bow he uses.
oi. your reading this Noe.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I play the guitar .clarinet . French horn ..and sing !! Ask queenofsheba, she has heard it all lol!! Welcome to the nut house!! Beware of those that offer cookies and such..
I am a Vet (Navy) also.

Have fun..be yourself..don't get mad as to where it will get you in trouble (PM that crap) and just do it!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

MrNeo. I like the name already !

Welcome to ATS !

You'll find tons of interesting threads on those topics you enjoy !

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto
Shhh.. that supposed to be secret .. now where'd my beer go ..
Erm.. meant its safer to drink beer than drink the water on hols .. yea .. thats it ..
Nah its my macaque that drink like a fish little bugger always steals my beer ..
edit on 7/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Welcome. Hope to see you on the boards.

top topics

join