It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Government Dumping Illegals here in Arizona!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Come on over. As long as you make good company you can stay.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Also, new info has come forward as to the cause of this influx of children from Cent. Am. (not Mexico) . . .

At first most thought this was due to the amnesty program and people sending their kids alone or with one adult to cross before any deadline. However, when talking to the adults travelling with these kids, it appears that countries like Honduras and Nicaragua have seen a recent spike in the drug cartels tactics to subjugate the populations down there.

They are kidnapping the young girls (for themselves or to sell) and making the young boys join the cartels. If the boys or their families refuse to let them "go off" with the cartel . . . the cartels are killing the boys in front of their parents. Again, these are kids as young as 8-10 yrs old.

This is a truly humanitarian issue, in regards to the thousands of children now migrating here (again most times alone). The sheer numbers of people on a daily basis is why the USBP and ICE are overwhelmed. It's not the usual "Mexicans trying to enter illegally".

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: solomons path

A lot of this is news to me so im glad you already had a thread going and have some great insight. I heard that most of these people are coming from south/central America as well and it is horrible that the Feds are dumping these people all over the nation. But my question is why are they dumping them all over the place? Instead of spreading them out and seperating them wouldnt it be best to keep them together to process them?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is a huge humanitarian issue. I live in Southern Texas.
We beat them across the border, the Rio Grande, of what was formerly their turf.
Fair game.
I have deep problems with the whole "Illegal Alien" thing.
Some of the best people I have known in my life have been tagged as "illegal."
This is a situation than demands rectification.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Very Kumbaya of you. Maybe I will just move in too. I hope you are open minded though because I like to throw swinger parties, and host concerts with my phish cover band at least 3 times a week.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They are "processed" together . . . then it's business as usual which means they are free to carry on to their U.S. contacts residence.

As I stated in the quoted section:
While Texas is seeing a huge influx, as most Cent. Am. migrants settle in the Midwest or East Coast, making TX the closest border crossing to where they have previous family and friends in the previously stated regions.

However, places like San Angelo (TX), have almost 1000 agents less than Tucson. So, while TX has recently seen migrant crossing more than double, they do not have a influx of agents to process/handle all of these new migrants.

At the same time Tucson has seen a 26% drop in border crossing. So, they have the available resources to process these people and take them to a bus station to carry on to their original destination (Midwest/SE/East Coast). However, now the migrants are an additional 1200-2000 miles away from where they are trying to get to.

There is nothing new with this program and I outline it in more detail in quoted post on pg. 1.

edit on 6/7/14 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I wont argue with what you said about Illegal’s being good people they are humans like anybody else they can be good or bad. I know plenty of US citizens who are complete trash and a drain on this great nation. I also agree that changes need to be made the current system to make it less of a hassle to become a US citizen. But right now as it stands coming into this country without going through the channels is illegal.

Before we can fix the problem we have to stop the problem from happening. If we say amnesty millions flood the borders. If we keep allowing them to come here and receive free things they flood the borders. Hell we even sent papers down to Mexico telling them to come here and get on welfare and we don’t check your citizen status.

Currently what were doing is trying to fix the internals of an engine that is still running. All were doing is creating more problems. We need to stop the engine (stop illegal immigration) before we can open things up and see were the problem is then make the proper adjustments to make the process of immigrating to America smooth running.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Btw PM about the donations you are taking for these people I bought more water and toys yesterday and was planning on just dropping them off at the greyhound station near sky harbor.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Sounds like we could get along just fine. Keep your hands off of my girl and there will not be a fight.

(post by solomons path removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Thisbseth

What gets me though is the honor system there putting these people on.. There dumping them then telling them they have to report to ICE within 15 days how many of these people are going to show up. In just the short time I was there donating water I witnessed several families get into landscaping trucks and other cars and take off. With whom I would assume was a family member or someone. Something is not right here.

Something about what you witnessed . . . Many families and organizations are opening their homes or providing shelters for some of these families to get them out of the bus depot and the heat, or just provide a home cooked meal.

Also, their ICE rep is actually going to be the closet office to their destinations (not ICE in PHX or Tucson). So, not only do they have to get across the country . . . they have a time limit or their case is dismissed.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've decides that the government is doing this to purposely destroy american people. There's nothing else it can be. When illegal invaders, many of which who are criminals, stomp down American streets demanding things and the government does nothing but panders to them, -I think it's pretty clear as to what's going on.

Here's my solution:
Mexico gets the bill for every illegal detained, and if they don't pay we invade Mexico and get payment. Next, we build prisons all along the border. We have the prisoners build things that we use in America, but buy from China(we eliminate trading or buying from China). They will work hard labor 16 hour days 7 days a week. First offense for illegally entering the US: 1 year. Second offense: 3 years. Third: 5 years.

I bet the crap would stop then. And anytime they start marching down American streets demanding things, the military is sent in to round them up and take them directly to the labor prisons.

This being said, our cup is full and we should stop all immigration for at least 20 years. Then, maybe then, we can devise a system that works.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'll make the Kool-Aid. Bring it on. I'm not playing. Come soak up some of this Texas summer. It get's crazy.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You know thats a valid point people could just be offering up there homes to the people who are living out in the heat right now. I never thought of it that way but im glad you adressed it from a different point of view. Makes more sense the way you put it rather than the way it looked to me. Gotta admit it looked shady to me when I saw it though.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Did Az really send a letter?

If so, I'd like details please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It commonly get's up to 107 in Mexico in the summer and these people spend most of their lives outdoors. leaving them outside a bus station in 107 heat ( something they are used to) when they are illegal anyway, doesn't bother me one bit. It doesn't bother them either.

My problem with all this if these folks are on a bus to begin with, why go to AZ, why not go straight to the border for deportation - isn't that what they are supposed to do?
edit on 7-6-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

Here . . . let me Google that for you. I know the internet can be "hard" sometimes.

.pdf of Brewer's Letter

Unfortunately, like everything in this country she made this about politics and not the humanitarian aspect of just abadoning kids at a bus depot, thousands of miles from their area of familiarity and without the ability to speak the language.

However, I'm sure most know Brewer and the AZ legislature are mostly kooks.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: solomons path

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

Here . . . let me Google that for you. I know the internet can be "hard" sometimes.

.pdf of Brewer's Letter

Not at all. I could have done that but I thought it was better this info coming from the Op which made the claim.. looks better for the thread IMO.

In any event, thanks for the link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The letter is very good IMO. here from page two the Gov ask for the answers to these questions:

So that the citizens of our country may fully understand the scope and goal of this operation, I
ask that your administration provide answers to me regarding the following questions:

1. Who authorized this policy, and why has the federal government selected Arizona as the
target?

2. When was the policy initiated, and how much longer is the operation expected to
proceed?

3. How many aliens have been transported from other states to Arizona and released
through this operation?

4. How many aliens have designated Arizona as their ultimate destination?

5. How many aliens are designated as a "family unit," and how many have been designated
as "unaccompanied juveniles?"

6. What does the federal government know about the backgrounds and histories of the
aliens being transported and released in Arizona?

7. What proactive steps is DRS or any other federal agency undertaking to establish
emergency housing/detention space to properly process those aliens?

8. What has caused this massive influx of illegal aliens such that federal operations in Texas
are unable to handle the processing of these individuals?

9. What is being done to secure the border in Texas to prevent the continued illegal
crossings that have "forced" the federal government to transport illegal aliens from Texas
and release them in Arizona?

In closing, I urge you to end this dangerous and unconscionable policy immediately, and instead
take actions to fulfill the federal government's fundamental responsibility of protecting our
homeland by securing our nation' s borders.

Sincerely,

Janice K. Brewer

Sounds like you AZ guys better re-elect this one.

edit on 7-6-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: formatting

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

Ah . . . gotcha and no problem.

Sorry for the "snarky" response.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I have no problems with anybody that wants to come here work hard and become a productive member of society. But to come here and purposely abuse the system and screw over Americans I have no respect for that.

PraetorianAZ,

The person that is abusing the system is the owner of the sheet welding company. The Mexicans (illegals) are merely taking advantage of the situation.

Two people benefit:
1. owner
2. illegal worker

However, the true abuser of the system is the owner.
1. pays 1/2 the wage for the same work
2. avoids FICA (SS and Medicare) as well as FUTA (federal unemployment tax)

So, the person you should be mad at is the OWNER. The illegals would not come here if owners were not hiring them. Just saying.

Still an interesting dilemma that they are being dropped off in AZ. I have a lot of family in AZ, so I'd be interested in finding out if they have seen any of this as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No problem.. I'm known to be a bit snarky myself at times LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join