It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing the Body with Electricity. The bare Bones of it Jim.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The inspiration for this thread does, in part, originate from a post by MysterX On this page towards the bottom which really caught my attention. So MysterX thanks mate. The vague Star Trek reference I will leave, for the time being.

The subject at hand is healing the body with electricity. This is entirely unrelated to electroshock therapy, it is simply about closing up big holes in the flesh where there should be none. And on an administrative note;

Electricity is extremely dangerous. This thread in no way either directly or indirectly encourages or suggests the use thereof for healing either self or vicariously inflicted wounds. Consider yourself warned.

This is the earliest source of information reported that I can find dating back to 2006.

The Guardian, circa 2006

From the source article;

In preliminary lab tests, researchers showed that by controlling the weak electrical fields that arise naturally at wound sites, they could direct cells to either close or open up a wound at the flick of a switch. By making the cells move faster, they were able to speed up wound healing by 50%.

The following is additional to the above;

Sciencenetlinks, circa 2006 presumed

If you are more visually orientated, like myself, as well, the following video makes the principle easy to understand. If you don’t like the presenter, too bad I didn’t make the video.

Moving swiftly onwards to 2014, as reported, and the most up to date research that I can find.

Sciencedaily, 2014

And from the most recent research;

Hard-to-heal wounds, like diabetic ulcers, fester because of insufficient blood supply at the wound site. However, the application of an electrical stimulus can promote the growth of blood vessels, and new research examines the best stimulus parameters -- such as frequency and magnitude -- for successful therapy.

Truly, in the near future one might ponder, Star Trek'esq, perhaps?.

So, as I have noted in the title, this is a bare Bones thread, Jim, because as far as I can tell there isn't a huge amount of data or info out there beyond that posted here. Please jump in and share anything you know, personally or otherwise, I’m keen to hear it as I imagine others are.

One thing I would like to note is that you will find an extraordinary level of quackery out there relating to electro cleansing and the like. I’m not going to diminish the potential of any such treatments, I’m just saying that most of it looks like snake oil as you will see if you take a look.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

edit on 7-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: readability

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I believe we knew this in the past. And this knowledge has been preserved by certain groups that contain/hide/shareamongstthemselves so the economy stays at their game table.

That said, we won't be seeing this in hospitals in the near future, if so, it would cost bloody much.

Hope it get's out of their hands soon.

Care, love, compassion for all.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And experimental electrical therapy, very similar to what is now known as a TENS unit (I believe that's the name) helped my fibromyalgia when nothing else did. It reset/retrained my nerve function/response or something. I don't really understand how it worked, only that it did. And has held for 8 years, with only minor flare ups.

(Of course the other option from the quacks was "get on these six kinds of pills for life and deal with it." That wasn't an option for me.)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's been my experience that spending time around and in a river has some effects .I am not sure if the moving water doesn't create some sort of electrical field or not .I feel the same type of effects in certain parts of the woods where there is lots of moss .We live in a electrical universe imo .Take away all the electrical fields and you will only have a cold dead space ....peace

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am very happy for you.

Sincerely
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have an inoperable brain tumor and as a result of that the left side of my facr is paralyzed and my eyes would just fall close, and impossible to open them except by opening them with my fingers and keeping them open like that. Out of desperation I started playing with the idea that i might be able to stimulate the nerves electrically, and after some experiments I came up with a little box that I hook up to 2 electordes that I place on my forehead. Well, to make a long story short, after I plug in for an hour, I have almost full control over the left side of my face and my eyes for between 6 and 10 hours, before the paralysis returns. All my little black box does is to send a weak (1mA) current through my brain.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

Hellhound604

I have, in very personal moments, conveyed my own thoughts on the concept of pain, and the like, to others. It is most certainly a very personal thing. While in many ways it is, to me at least, a source of personal humor, I have to say that I have hurt myself in so many ways, the only way I can get through that pain is with laughter.

I understand the terminal nature of the condition that you have. Truly, this defies any humor that I have.

Whatever it is that you are doing, and if it's working for you all I can say is don't stop and never stop trying.

Sincerely
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I think it helps a lot to try and keep a positive spirit, and a sense of humor..... Sometimes if I walk around with all the wires hanging from my head, and I pass a mirror, I cant help but bursting out in laugher....

But returning to the subject. There is certainly a lot of snake oil in the business too, but there are a lot of research being done. However, the FDA is trying to get all these devices outlawed, i can just assume certain big powers dont want people to being able to help themselves...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

Indeed, do you trip over them much?

I have had a dig to find any obvious stalling or otherwise of these type of treatments. Nowt but crickets on that front. Maybe we'll see what this thread draws up from the depths.

In the mean time, careful with the red wire, or is it blue, dagnabit, stupid memory.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 7-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

Check out the work of the late and respected Humanitraian hero Dr Hulda Clark,while you can still read it and see the videos online ,hurry TPTB is taking her stuff down incredibly fast now.

You are absolutely right about your suppositions.

People are now learning about paraistes and bacteria they carry and the viruses the bacteria carry and the effects upon our bodies from this symbiotic dynamic,we are learning that electricity used curatively is of benefit,we are now seeing links between Dr Clarks curative methods and other,Clarks Black Walnut husks do the same thing generally as Apricot seeds do and as Marijuana tinctures do,kill specific life-cycle stages of parasites and the bactrium and viruses which co-exist with them ,there are other things which do the same things.Eating a live food diet oxygenates your body and this also helps make your body a hard place for the parasites to exist.

Try to find Huldas videos on water if they are back up again,they show how the entire world has one of two chemicals in their drinking water and what this is doing to us and what the potentials are for a Species level die-off if we are making a mistake in this department on a scale this large.

When we learn what we ingest feeds the parasites and what we can do to kill them regularly,because we all have them and need to maintain them ,only then will the truths of Big Pharma and the entire Medical Industry lies suppression and manipulations be outed.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thanks for the tip. Will for sure check that out. Spread the word! All that is good, ought not be in the hand of few.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Well if doctors claim that laughter makes us healthy then I'd assume feeling good about your surroundings would improve your health.
I don't buy all of the modern cut at the flesh and medicate to oblivion crap, I try natural remedies first.
You know the ones that kept the human race alive for millions of years before "modern western medicine" came about.
I believe there is some truth to your idea.

edit on 7-6-2014 by g146541 because: hit the button too quick, premature posting, "i swear this does not regularly happen to me"!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I guess we were taught to believe in a analogue definition but I truly believe weather sound or sight it has a electrical component .A study I read awhile back had to do with the sounds of a eco system .I was found out that when one species stopped contributing to the overall harmonics ,that another group would change their sound to make up for the missing sound .So weather its the wind blowing through the trees or the frogs and birds chirping there seems to be a need for the eco to thrive ... a reply to: g146541

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've done a great deal of reading on this topic over the last few years. There's actually a ton of different stuff related to frequency and the body.

The primary interference to more useful study getting done on this is of course that true healing, let alone prevention or healing when things are minor, is a conflict of interest to the largest entrenched combined industry next to oil.

The secondary interference is that it is more complex than a sound-byte; and most of the little engineering things one could use to simply try it out and see -- same as one might a supplement or a new kind of exercise -- are beyond the average person to create, and cost a bloody fortune to buy, and what you can buy is generally very limited.

The third interference is that what little has been documented has been with technologies way beyond the simple things that you buy. So what you mostly have are a bunch of people on the internet doing N=1 experiments, which are great, but for the most part you know what the open internet is like -- most people profoundly fail to document things decently, consistently, and so on.

So even if you get a person with an open mind, a person with something that could be helped by it, a person with an interest in a technology that could help them, a person with the actual technology that could help them, they still have no idea what the hell to do with it. There is a huge, radical difference between 7 Hz and 80 Mhz and 3 Ghz -- and anything that can help, can also do harm. Further, even fractional difference in frequency can matter, and some techs are frequency specific (as opposed to the techs which intentionally generate massive harmonics), and it often takes a substantial amount of exposure to a low-level of frequency before a result might be seen -- you'd need to live for hundreds of years to have time to go through all the possibilities hoping to find one that worked for ____.

Some of the easiest frequency techs are some LEDs to near-infrared the blood (placed on wrist or in nose or ear where a blood vein is right next to the surface), or a carmi blanket (a signal generator software hooked to a small car stereo amplifier hooked to an electric blanket or heating pad). The harmonics generating techs (which are many) range from far pricier to ten grand or more.

It is relatively easy for big money to suppress and stomp on this stuff because most the people interested in it do such a poor job of making the information simple, organized, and freely available, and because the tech is so difficult to come by without a lot of spare cash -- bearing in mind the people who most need it usually have the least money for it. This kind of stuff has to get as close to free and super-affordable and super-easy as possible or it will not survive.

Books were literally burned in the street over this stuff. In the USA. This is not a small thing.

People interested in a more mainstream intro to the subject might look up Robert Becker's The Body Electric. He was hired for a Navy project to research the nervous system and see if it matched up to the ancient chinese acupuncture meridians. For the most part, with exceptions, doing the shoulder only, it did. But more importantly he realized that little power stations were all through the body, it wasn't like your foot had to send power to your brain. Anyway when he finished that they dropped the research back into the black box so that was that.

The harmonic techs are blow-out techs, that is to say, some of them were in part designed with the idea that there is something bad in the body (virii, bacteria, etc.) and that like shattering a wine glass with the right frequency, intensity and duration, this can be done via tech, also. Blessedly, these buggers blow up far easily than our own cells so we aren't in too much danger while hunting. A different philosophy is that all cells have a natural resonance which the combination of a lifetime of bad food (we are built out of our plastic toxic food!) and all kinds of frequency pollution has basically put them out of tune, and that if they have 'their innate frequency' played outside them for a bit it will help them "get on their feet again" so to speak -- kind of like singing the tenor part to help the lost guy in front of you in choir find his way back again.

Speaking of frequency and health, here's something that should get a lot more attention than it has so far: vibration via frequency and adipose and bone stem cells. This is a little off track of what I think you're talking about but I thought you might find the trivia interesting.

Clinton Rubin found that placing mice on a vibrating platform for 15 minutes per day, 5 days per week, for 15 weeks produced a 27 percent reduction in fat and a corresponding increase in bone. Hypothesizing that mechanical signals, such as muscle contractions, tell us when to make more bone, Rubin believed that a slight, buzzing vibration would be more effective than large signals like pounding the concrete while running. Rubin’s previous work showed that standing on a vibrating platform increased bone, a procedure that shows promise for dealing with osteoporosis and other bone loss. But the reduced fat finding was surprising. Rubin argues that stem cells in bone marrow can turn into either fat or bone, depending on the signals they receive. Perhaps some of these cells were diverted into bone as a result of the vibration.

Human adipose tissue has been shown to be an abundant and rich source of adult stem cells with a population of cells that possess extensive proliferative capacity, and the ability to differentiate into multiple cell lineages. ... to ligaments, tendon, muscle, cartilage, bone or fat. Adipose derived stem/stromal cells are similar but not identical to bone marrow cells. ... if it is placed with muscle cells it was differentiate into muscle and be incorporated there. ... the yield of stem cells from adipose tissue is 500 to 1,000 times higher than with bone marrow.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
And experimental electrical therapy, very similar to what is now known as a TENS unit (I believe that's the name) helped my fibromyalgia when nothing else did. It reset/retrained my nerve function/response or something. I don't really understand how it worked, only that it did. And has held for 8 years, with only minor flare ups.

(Of course the other option from the quacks was "get on these six kinds of pills for life and deal with it." That wasn't an option for me.)

Could you pm me info on this device or pass it my way lol... Seriously if it worked i need it... Suffering....

The Bot

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I'd say those are all fair points. So in summary if I read your post correctly, appropriate frequencies are near infinite, it's very expensive and those that do the research are pretty poor administrators. So in effect then there is no real difficulty in stalling further research.

As for the trivia that is very interesting. It has been around for a while, you can read a very recent study Here.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 9-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, it's an awesome topic with some fascinating people and endless potential. It's just frustrating that there is so much potential for good and, since it's not making anybody real money to make it easy to help others make it cheap and simple, it doesn't tend to happen. The people who know enough to build stuff don't make it cheap or simple. Are they obliged? Nope. But as the internet shows in nearly every other area of human endeavor, there are usually some folks who are pretty expert who for the sheer appreciation of the subject and their own wading-through-it, help build something to communicate it simply to others.

What I keep hoping is that someone handy with simple schematics and breadboards would just make a variety of these DIY and document it in a way to make it EASY and put it online. I'd happily throw up a database website for people to add tech type, frequency, symptom worked toward, results, or whatever just to start gathering it. All it would take is a little better communication to make it a lot more accessible.

Oh! Totally forgot, I was going to say, speaking of super SIMPLE electricity-and-health, there's a yahoo group called GODZILLA which is what they call a very simple battery-and-wire-and-sponge approach. This doesn't have a frequency per se it's just current. A lot of people have said it was really helpful to them for things like toothache and other pain. I like it, since it's as grassroots DIY rock-stupid as you can get and yet it's something people can actually afford and try out easily...

Oh yeah and magnetic pulser stuff is in this topic --

Here's a nice example of a guy with a DIY how-to page for a real simple one
www.newmediaexplorer.org...

And another guy who followed up and has a little more info
www.twotowers.com...

I kind of chuckled when I saw that page. Potentially to some people that all is easy and obvious. To me that is like getting directions from a man -- it's one of the great mysteries of life that all the men I know say things like, "And then go North on 4th street" -- every women I know would say "Go left," why is that difference in place I wonder?? -- it's probably not hard, it's just that between massive overwork, single mom-hood and serious long-term sleep deprivation, I just honestly don't feel up to trying to figure out something that if I screw it up may electrocute me.

Even though I really AM very interested.

But all that information could, if someone wanted, be put into a really EASY format. A table. Here's every single component to buy, here's an amazon link for an example. Lay it out like this picture. Now put wire A into slot B and... you get the idea. If it was EASY vastly more people would try it especially those desperate who have nothing to lose. And if it was that easy, someone might actually make a bunch of them and sell them very affordably on eBay, so there's another route.

I can't find the bookmark for the infrared blood-cleansing (allegedly) LED DIY thing. I'll keep looking, that's what I was hoping to find and link to. Could have sworn it was on instructables.com but couldn't find it there.

This is a really simple 'frequency therapy overview' I made for some friends (not their topic, just a rudimentary brief overview) --
diy-em.blogspot.com...

I did put together a carmi blanket (as some call it) using FreX as a signal generator, the detailed instructions are here:
diy-em.blogspot.com... I actually intend to start using that this week but I'm wildly guessing that if it shows any effects it may require months of doing so.

If you have or find any DIY stuff for frequency-health (from brain-stim to body health in general) I'd love to see it!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Would love to hear more about that!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I'm going to have a crack at making that sponge thingy. I've got all the makings in the shed.

If I never post again, you can take it that it's not a good idea.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've actually read quite a bit of research on this subject. I did not read these articles yet though. Microbes do not like electrical shocks it does kill them. They give off some pretty nasty chemicals when they die sometimes so I wouldn't be purposely shocking yourself if you don't have to.

According to the content, energy can stimulate blood vessel growth. That means that the electric fields in our houses can help tumors grow as they need blood vessels to grow fast. Well, I guess we kind of knew that, this just gives evidence as to how it works.

We can raise our own energy level by getting exercise, this could stimulate healing. Sometimes though, the body shuts us down when we are hurt, this is an important function also. I'm off to read your links, I can always learn more. S&F

From your listed sciencedaily article: "The team discovered that high-frequency electrical stimulus, similar to that generated by cell phones and Wi-Fi networks, increased the growth of blood vessel networks by as much as 50 percent" Since boosting blood vessel growth also helps cancer tumors grow, then the cell phones and wireless can also stimulate growth of cancer.
edit on 9-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join