It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Months in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am a long time follower of ATS and made the decision this year to start a Conspiracy Radio/Video Site. We made the decision to approach the subjects with less ferocity than AJ and a bit more coherent than C2C most times just aggregating the current topics and giving our opinions. We have really tried to open it up as a forum for others; we purchased some great software, Ustream channel, 800 # and spend hundreds of dollars a month advertising on Facebook, twitter and google. Now I won't ask about the content on our show because it is what it is like it or hate it but we have had a difficult time getting folks to call in. One person mentioned to me that the nature of the conspiracy crowd was such that quite possibly folks were too paranoid to call. At first I thought this was foolish but I am wondering if it might be the case. Sure this site is successful getting folks to soundoff but there is a degree of anonymity when posting on a forum but is personal interaction over the phone going to far?
TheWeekInConspiracy

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS . I will listen to some shows ,even AJ but wouldn't call in . Not because I would be afraid to but because I would sooner not .anyhow see you around the board and good luck with your radio show ..peace a reply to: TheWeekInConspiracy

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWeekInConspiracy

So you thought you'd come here to get some listeners , your screen name breaks T&Cs as does your post so I won't be saying welcome ... perhaps goodbye would be more apt.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I guess your crystal ball must be fogged up this morning cause you aren't doing a good job of reading my mind. Good Bye.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I though pimping personal projects was a no no? So, are you going to be participating as an active member or is this just a one shot thing where you try an round up some attention for your latest online endeavours?

This forum is really only for personal introductions to the ATS community. Not for trying to whore out your internet radio show, this sort of brash, underhanded self-promotion usually doesn't go over to well with the community.

We'll see.

If you are planning to be an active member and contribute quality material to the site, welcome aboard the mothership, other wise you'll find the blue pill tucked safely beneath your seat. Its there trust me.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

You sir have must go back and read my post. I specifically stated I was not looking for any comment on the show or its content. I never even provided you a link - I don't want you to listen or participate in any way. I introduced myself and asked a simple question. If you see that as self promotion then so be it but it was much more simple than that. I have seen your kind on here for years and you don't scare me trust me with your idle threats trust me on that!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Who's trying to scare anyone? I'm simply speaking my point of view. That's all.

What is the name of your radio show, by the way?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I am not really wanting to promote it in any way, its not that great and we aren't out to make any $ just have good time and perhaps connect with folks along the way. I have enjoyed this site for years and use some of the info that I see on here and just thought it would be nice to participate a bit more. I welcome your point of view on anything agree or disagree.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Indeed.

Have a flag on me and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Hey thanks for the kind words and perspective.

top topics

join