It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to planet X and all the other rogue inbound planets that were going to hit the earth o

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Heh.

I can't believe that the obvious things aren't that obvious to so many people.

How could a PLANET collide with another PLANET? Has it _EVER_ happened in a healthy solar system? Hmm? Ever? Anyone?

Anyone who thinks its possible, does not understand how a solar system works. The planets form 'power-current-triangles' between each other, and the sun keeps the planets at a certain distance from itself, taking care of them like a mother chicken.

(I'd insert an image here, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that anymore - the new UI is just horrible and such windows 8-lookalike that I want to puke every time I see it, but it also seems to be more confusing and non-user-friendly to use, so never mind the images then)

The point is, the second the mass of a planet changes (if it explodes, for example, like once happened to a planet in this solar system), its place in the solar system changes also. It's all very well organized and maintained by the sun and the planets (and perhaps some higher forces).

Now, for a planet to suddenly move towards another planet, would immediately make sun react to it, and this reaction would make it impossible. Planets also have magnetic fields among other things, that simply wouldn't let a planet touch another planet so easily. Besides, everything is constantly moving at a staggering speed - imagine yourself trying to play billiards on a table, where the table turns around at a high speed, and the balls are constantly moving. How would you aim for a specific ball? You'd have to be really lucky or calculate your shot very well, based on the movements of the balls, taking into account the movement of the table, and so on. The whole solar system is moving constantly, but that's not all!

The whole galaxy is moving and turning, so a planet that wants to aim at a specific planet, would really have to follow a very well calculated route that takes all this into account. Then it'd have to navigate against sun's resistance, which would be like water flowing uphill on normal Terran conditions - and then it'd have to somehow counter Terra's magnetic field's resistance and moon's effects on it all.

Plus it'd have to be certain that the other planets and their magnetic fields and 'power-current-triangles' wouldn't affect its calculated orbit (or it'd have to take it all into account in its calculations)...

A planet entering the solar system and colliding with another planet?

That's the most obviously stupid and ludicrous thing since the kids who claim that they are 'vampires', just because they wear black clothes, use white make-up and generally are a nuisance to other people.

Anyone who even entertains such a thought for awhile, lacks information or intelligence (or both) that, I think, should be required, before anyone earns the right to be called "an adult".

The way planets handle obstacles and collisions generally, is that small objects are invited into the atmosphere to be burned to crisps (or less) - and large objects are pushed away or avoided. There's just no way a planet could simply unnaturally drift into the solar system, aim for Terra, and collide with it. It'd have to be something else, like a guided spaceship/missile/whatever - but if THAT was someone's plan, they could have done that millennia ago, so why wouldn't they have?

Any way you look at it, it just doesn't make any sense - and calling it "X" simply reveals its masonic origins anyway.

edit on 14-7-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd The books stop selling as people realized it was a scam.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Wrong. There are many many many like most who in fact do dispute the existence of planet x.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There's a sucker born every minute. Of course anyone who tries to inject intelligence into the conversation is automatically a troll. That's the gullible folks pat answer whenever anyone doesn't agree with the nonsense they spew. a reply to: bagrman

edit on AMu31u0772959312014-07-17T08:59:11-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM000000310000000772900312014-07-17T09:00:15-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is not any evidence showing any catastrophe that occurs ever 3600 years. God almighty do you believe every bit of carp some jerks put out to sell books to gullible people?ightyic reply to: bagrman

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Mylar out of a floppy disk? You said it not me. a reply to: bagrman

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

2012 was the Mayan prophecy, it was not the arrival of planet X.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Russian asteroid??? Don't make me laugh. What Russian asteroid?' Surly your not talking about that meteor that fell last February are you? Russian asteroid pffft. a reply to: Happy1

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I know there was so much hype and energy being used to prove that it was on its way with all those threads about 2012 and the end of the world and what not.

The real answer would be it became 1/1/2013.

As soon as it became 2013 the fad faded away, and they moved on to the next conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The allure of ATS is like a 24/7 horror movie.

People like to play, pretend, and scare themselves.

Fictional issues like Nirbubu, 2012, reptilians, the new world order, and chocolate chip cookie dough are fun to play with.

If anything, I've learned that the conspiracy crowd is a creative bunch of crazies.

I, for one, think that I am in good company.

The New World Order is the real deal. #WAKE UP and LOOK AROUND!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I am Convinced this planet is an intergalactic insane asylum. Nothing else makes sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join