It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne Allen Root Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In this exclusive clip, Radio Talk Show Host, author of "The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide," and regular guest on Fox News, Wayne Allyn Root recounts to Jesse Ventura the time Nevada's state government was able to lose money while running a brothel!

Do you have a story about your local government's screwing up?

In the full episode, they discuss who is to blame for the recent recession, why George W. Bush caused Root to leave the Republican Party, and how Big Government is the worst kind of government. Check it out now on Ora.tv

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide?

What does that even mean?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide?

What does that even mean?

That would be Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That would be a ticket, passport and visa.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That was short but very informative with regard to the reality on the ground in America it seems to me. I am just an observer and can not be involved in your politics but this was certainly I think well put and heart felt. I was also entertained which is a plus.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

You do realize that there are some 500+ other crooks & liars on capital hill that you have to worry about right?

Obama is just one fish in a big ocean.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oh, of course! If you knew me, you would know that I dislike (hate is such a strong word) virtually all politicians. I say virtually because I feel that surely there is one or 2 out there that I might actually approve of if I knew of them lol

I am so anti govt that I border on being an anarchist. I feel that govt is way too big, way too wasteful, way too ineffective. It should be shrunk to nothing more than exactly what the Constitution provides for.

I mean really...look at how the fed govt has totally wacked education in their attempt to make it better. Healthcare is next on the FUBAR list... War on poverty? War on drugs? Really? Poverty is worse off and indeed the govt supports it actively, providing incentives to keep people in poverty. Drugs? Nah..not more prevalent than at the beginning of the war..not at all lol (/sarc). Imagine if the billions that had been spent to fight drugs had instead been untaxed and left in the economy. Imagine if the war on poverty billions had remained untaxed and stayed in the economy. Would we have a better economy? I think so.

The govt gets (depending on state taxes) about 40% of what you spend on gasoline. They get 8-9% of what you spend on everyday spending. They get 80% of the cost of a bottle of booze. They get varying percentages of your/our incomes. They get property taxes, excise taxes etc etc. Then...they tax business entities as if taxing the crap out of humans isnt enough. They tax incoming goods, they tax the movement of goods, the sale of goods and the disposal of goods.

MY GOD! It's a wonder there are dollars left to power the economy.

When I think about how they are using those dollars, how ineffective they are using those dollars it makes me sick.

top topics

join