It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificed souls of children and Hell.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666
a reply to: solomons path

I myself, am also not comfortable with the use of the term "satanic", but that is the best term I can think of.
But what I am trying to say, is that maybe these people who indulge in such acts, really are in a communication with a higher demonic reality, and the souls of the children, maybe really do go, to a very dark place(call it Hell, or whatever you like to).

It's the most modern term for it, but one could say its a dark babylonian/sumerian/egyptian occultism, and stems from probably even older traditions long buried, cycle after cycle.

You said in a post, if children are going to a beautiful heaven what is wrong with this.

Are you out of your tree?

At all?

Sane?

Is a child a cardboard cutout without feelings and complete identity to you.

The children who are dismembered and skinned alive, often by their own elite parents, betrayed by them like that, suffer the most agonizing toorturous death and trauma fear, known to the universe and it would be better for the sun to supernova than even one to have to go through this.

Not one of them will be off the hook, except for some that are victims made to be perpetrators in ritual abuse since their childhood.

Anyone that could ever do that to another living soul, well.....they're going to be in a bad place, going through this over and over again, themselves.

That is the elite, those families who think they're off the hook, who have the blood of thousands and millions of babies on their hands.

Even the worst universal torture death to the one is once, but woe unto them who have done this, and if they have done more. Imagine multiplying that by 10000 and having to through it all over and over again.

THey're not off any hooks.

And what you said was unbelievable.

Use your imagination man, walk in each child's steps, their first footsteps, their happiness at drawing a picture, their fun in the lake, and hugs of their family and their fear of death and pain, and then picture it living through what they went through and then you might come close to what we're talking about here.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

According to you, do the souls of the sacrificed children go to Heaven or to Hell?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

Already replied that they're in heaven or Home really, because heaven sounds a little heavy so a kind of coded word, and even replied minus details as to their fake use of blood, all the reasons they do the sacrifices.

And its from the elites and royal families and the top of the outer beast pyramid of power on earth. It comes down from the top.

Rolling Stones - Dandelion (stereo)

Dandelions will make you "wise".

this is the same message and code for

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

passed on to all the royal family, those without a "sensitive" heart as is written, but a "sensitive" foot, a royal tootsie.

How to lay seige to the awakening of mankind. To Israel. How to keep everyone' s frequency low.

The children are safe, but the torture might as well blow up the sun for its an unbelievable thing. Even the universe before one person would have to go through that.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

AOM 47

Michael Tsarion examines the songs and their messages.

SATANISM AND THE CIA part-1

Conspiracy Of Silence

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

That video is removed, so here is another link

Chateau Amerois II ~ Black Nobility - YouTube.mp4

Downloading it so it doesnt disappear.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If a person does something as evil as "sacrificing a child to satan" - then satan gets the sacrificers soul - to burn in hell for eternity -

The child is innocent - it goes to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

This is the stupidity that the satanist believe in - they are burning themselves by doing wrong.

And it is coming to an end soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Happy1

There is no burning, its the same thing. Fire and Brimstone meant purification in Hebrew, but let me tell you, its not a good thing to do, because even if they were in a timeout abyss, untouched by other entities, which isn't necessarily the case, they have perfect knowledge. Everything , even here, is MIND. They'll be going through these events repeatedly with full understanding pain. It would be the same thing as if they were hauled off and going through this over and over.

They truly believe they're off the hook. They think they are sending innocents off, and they who master the art of cremation of cares will rise. Because frequency light as a feather, something their psychopathy and lack of conscience depicts, would bring them high, whereas good people riled up or traumatized like a stone will sink.

As if there is no one up above.

But we have our HS and Creator, And the entire Good Family.

HS is our oversoul and I've had that flood where the gates of the veil lift. We are not alone here.

They've very much in error.

God, our Creator and Family watch over every step and nothing is done in secret.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thats what these guys bank on is cremation of care. The stone versus the feather thing, with good people upset, being heavier in their minds than cold ruthless feelingless abuse and torture of others. Probably eager for AI integration so as to feel even less or give themselves artificial highs.

They're wrong, the universe isn't just a machine that deals with frequency.

Someone has given them some deliberately erroneous information.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This last truly evil is finally being exposed - be it through the eugenics of "abortion" - the satanic sacrifices through the elite and vatican - this is the final evil that is going to be exposed for all to see.
And the propragation of child sex by the elite/gov't/religious orders.

There isn't a lot of time left.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, when I was younger was told by someone that the wiccan group he called it, performed animal sacrifices,that he was a member and to think important people, such as doctors, teachers, judges, ministers.. Doctors immediately imply infants born without birth certificates and murder. It turned out the area had Crowley family or offspring, there is more I could say, I've paid attention and yet, this is everywhere.

So, there was a thread on Laurel Valley and the club of muscicians who died and I posted on Tim Buckley an his son, who Iiked for years and linked articles about CIA facilities there, that many singers were military/cia children and that Charle's Manson's "family" some of them went to Utah and formed one of the most prestigious animal rescue societies even on the news, their buddies.

Anyway, then I noticed a file on my computer entitled "dead joe" and yes its a linux thing too, except I don't use that program and it wasn't there before, I had show all files.

So I searched and found a santa/satanist song, that sounded like a real threat, called dead joe.

So I posted that on the thread.

Within a short while, someone had either walked deep on the property to the the back and the cedar hedge very close to the living room wall, near me, OR they came through the bushes and probably more likely as the surveillance van that was part of what monitored us along with other things from reporting our sightings, sometimes parked out front and sometimes beside that hedge down this road near townhouses to the back and strobed lights through the hedges I could see at night through my window by my bed in the living room.

So, within a short while, on the wall by the cedar hedge, totally private space, the wall was kicked with what sounded like big military type boots, HARD.

And I was freaked, but also MAD, Serve and Protect instantly springing forth.

So I posted that too.

That implied an instant network both in terms of the dead joe suddenly appearing and the kick from CIA or black ops to me in a flash.

Very widespread situation, in every area and town, and it has to be revealed and rooted out with all their networks and places revealed and I want their victims rescued and them all blue beamed up and annaly probed by greys and then imprisoned.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666
Satanists do believe that the souls of sacrificed children go to Hell!

WHY would anyone be gullible enough to actually believe someone AKA "the father of all lies"?

I mean how dumb can you get and still breathe?

Thirty minutes and a search engine will tell you they ARE in fact living up to their "gods" namesake...

There is a MASSIVE amount of evidence showing that babies and young kids DO in fact go to heaven.

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Link

"This dome," said my guide, "is the place where all infants from earth are gathered for instruction. The outer buildings are the nurseries where they are first brought, to be nourished by their guardian angel." "Whenever an infant dies on earth, the guardian angel who brings it here considers all of its abilities and places it with others of similar ability. According to its artistic, scientific or social abilities, each is given a home best suited to the development of its gifts." INFANTS' PARADISE

"I too was able to see where the infants are. Everything she described (Marietta Davis) was as I saw it. But I saw and was told more specifically they were all the babies that were born and died, and miscarriages and abortions. When I was there, I was at home. That is where we belong. Make every effort to get there." Nine Days in Heaven

"Colton, still 4 years old, told his mother “you had a baby die in your tummy didn’t you”, which completely shocked them both because they had never told him about their miscarriage. They asked him how he knew and he said that he met his sister in Heaven and she told him what happened."

"Well he’s 7 years old now and it took a couple of years for his parents to really understand what happened, but when Colton Burpo was four years he was having surgery in the hospital for a burst appendix. While he was in surgery he apparently had some sort of out of body experience and could see what his parents were doing. He witnessed that his dad was praying and his mom on her cellphone. Both parents say they have no clue how he knew that, but that it’s absolutely true. And the story just gets more interesting from there.

Four year old met his mother’s miscarried child in Heaven

"In 1988, evangelist Jesse Duplantis was taken up into Heaven. While he was there, he saw a multitude of small children, singing and praising God as they played little harps. When he asked the angel who had brought him there who they were, he was told they were the children the earth did not want. As Duplantis watched these children, who appeared to be from three to ten years old, he realized that they were children who had been lost to abortion. The angel explained to him that these children longed to see their mothers come to Heaven and be reunited with them." Link

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: john666
I never said stupid.... misguided would be more apt.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Text Christian hell is a place where you go for eternity, because you have done some evil things. From my opening post, I think you could see that I do not believe in the above thing.

All so called Christians do not believe the same. Some believe that hell is a punishment for certain lengths of time while others believe that hell is only till the end of this world. Jesus' doctrine was that hell is cast into a lake of fire as this world ends but after this comes a lot of disagreements from the many Christian sects. Placing the many religious sects as Christian is really not right and misleads many people to miss understandings. Actually the correct Christian identification should be from the Jewish Christian Synagogues known as the Jerusalem Church. This was the first Christian group that originated from the upper room after the death of Christ Jesus.

Jesus taught that all people have an age of accountability and that no one automatically goes to hell. Every person of accountable age who dies will instantly be conscious and the spirit then judged. In the case of those who are not accountable for sin are then given the new earth as described in the book of Isaiah. These are the mentally challenged as well as the aborted and the children who have not reached the accountable age. These will live in the flesh and blood upon the new earth and be given one hundred years to attain the resurrection (re birth) of celestial life. They will live and die just as we live and die today. At their death they also will be judged the same as we are judged.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join