It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting over Rome, Italy. Witnessed by many.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"oh hey - there's some UFOs outside!"

"quick - give the camera to the house-epileptic"

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

This is incredible.....

Obviously with technology now anything can be hoaxed, but this looks pretty legit to me. I just wish I knew why they are here. I hope they don't have bad intentions.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex ohhh very sneaky, almost ninja like! Ha totally missed your post u got me lmao... but ya definitely not a balloon, but hey opinions are just like a holes, we all got em

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah...balloons. They behave like balloons and they look like balloons. Wind was probably just quiet enough to allow them to slowly hover for a few minutes. These guys had too much wine.

EDIT: If you've been to Rome, you are bound to see white balloons on nice sunny days. People like to get married in Rome and release white balloons....a lot.
edit on 6-6-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's aliens heading to the vatican for baptism. They have heard Pope Francis will accept them now, so they're on their way to become Christians.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
On June 1, 2014, the same day of the sighting, Pope Francis held a rally for over 50,000 people at the Roman Olympic Stadium.

The balloons probably came from there. Or maybe there were "special" guests?

Link

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Clearly you've never operated a camera on full zoom free handing it..oh boy...also you can see the dots move individually, sometimes making fast movements.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Couple of seagulls. Their shiny bellies fooled me not once))))
Scene is taken near the shore. You can see seagull passing by the camera dude close in the beginning of the video. I leave near the water. Tell you what. At night I would see single 'ufo' or in formation passing from the direction of the lake to the mainland and back. Freaked me out. Then the disappointment came after realizing birds were playing tricks with me))) Easy to mis take them for ufos. Really).

Having dark sky background, birds would seem to move erratically overly maintaining general direction of the fly as my eyes tried to follow them. Very confusing experience.

edit on 6-6-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Not saying this video is real, but I would say hoax before birds or balloons. Did you watch it in full screen HD? Do you have good eyes/good monitor(not meaning that as an insult)? At a few points the objects traveled extreme distances in almost the blink of an eye. Birds don't stand still and then jump around in different directions.

Again not saying this is real, but I would say hoax before birds or balloons.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If it looks like a balloon and moves like a balloon its probably a balloon.

Or a duck... I often get them confused.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Agreed. The technology origin is no question if enough homework has been done.
The true question is WHO is using that technology.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

That was enlightening...

It's "You're", not your...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Is there any reason at all to believe these aren't white balloons? I have done video of balloons floating before, and it looked much like this save for the color. Can't post them, however, since the HD they were on crashed. Still, balloons or birds seems most likely.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: THE666OCCULT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Well, considering that I was beered out and onto the red wine at the time means that your comment is irrelevant.

I am happy to inform you, the use of YOUR as opposed to YOU'RE under those circumstances is perfectly legitimate and reasonable.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I saw daytime 'stars' like this earlier this year in Christchurch, New Zealand, and was a little confused at first as I had no idea what they were. Later on I found out that it was the launch of Google's balloon internet service. They stayed in formation for probably half an hour.

link

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Meh, why not...Its a conspiracy forum. I could use some Stars for exaggerated claims.
edit on 8-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm from Italy and I know this ridiculous UFO sighting.
They just were flying balloons... probably coming from soccer Olympic Stadium where Pope Francis met people:

www.tgcom24.mediaset.it...

An italian UFO forum:
freeforumzone.leonardo.it...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here is one thing to remember...

When a youtube uploader disables the comment section it usually means that there is something fishy with the video and he/she doesn't want to hear about it.

Now that isn't always the rule of thumb, but it usually is a good sign of a hoax. And that is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good video, in that it looks legit and isn't easily identified. The technique... not so great... but we can't all be cinematographers.

The balloon theory doesn't work when the first shots show three objects in a perfect equilateral triangle... and near the end, some shots taken of an object with a roof visible for reference sure looks like it is making quick movements in a severely "un-baloonish" manner... hard to be sure, though.

And they aren't birds, but there are plenty of birdies in the video.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The balloon theory doesn't work when the first shots show three objects in a perfect equilateral triangle...

it doesn't work because 3 objects were in a perfect equilateral triangle?

First show it was perfect and then please do try to explain why 3 balloons couldn't possible position themselves as such, is there some magical force that doesn't allow balloons to create points of reference that when observed would look like a triangle?

Or was that a joke of some sort?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join