It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Infinite Intelligence exists, then every action is known and so is the future (no free-will)?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, here's my thoughts on it...I think the creator could be all knowing as well as not knowing it all. For those of you who lean towards reincarnation...Think about the great creator, whoever or whatever that is, being 'alone' in the beginning. It can never have a new thought or experience...static in it's own greatness. What better way to
'experience' all of your knowledge in a meaningful way than to arrange a system of subdividing yourself into, say, 7 billion souls, for lack of a better word, THEN create a way to forget all that you know in order to experience the great diversity that life (us included) can create?

By forgetting who or what you are and your origins, install a 'free will' program into the mix, and then every living soul or subdivision of the Creator can co create based on their own unique set of circumstances. Every face of the Creator a carbon copy of the original, yet with the ability to create in their own way...negatively or positively...stretched out over countless lifetimes and experiences.

Every person, like a finger print, has a different point of view...will see the world in a different way...see the same sunset yet experience it from their point of view...experience life and make choices that will be unique to them alone...God experiencing himself! Over infinite lifetimes of being poor or rich, good or evil...learning the lessons of life all the while.

And like nature (or the footprints of the Creator if you will) you see the patterns of this every where...starting with a seed which makes it's journey into leaves, up to a stalk, up to a bloom and back to many seeds again, to start the process over and over. Two seeds side by side would experience growing a different way...all along not knowing the end result is to make more seeds. Nature...the foot prints of the Creator.

Consider eternity as a loop...or if you like quantum physics, a torus...an energy field that cycles endlessly in it's own sphere. As can be seen in nature, fractals abound everywhere...patterns inside of patterns inside of patterns...Each cell or atom produces it's own electromagnetic field (a torus) as well as each cell, as well as each human or living organism...as well as the earth, the solar system, and yes, the universe. It's not that the universe is sooo big...it's just that we are sooo small...

This is a short version of how I see it all coming together. Maybe not a perfect explanation but makes much better sense than any religion out there...IMO.

We are here to create in the sandbox of life that the creator has dropped us down into.

Now...as a co creator...imagine what you can do!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
UNLESS we are a component of that intelligence running HUMAN avatars to have experiences in a reality to play us like we are sims in a game.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
"No free will" does not follow from "everything is known".
If I read a novel I have read before, then I know everything the characters are going to do.
If I read a book about familiar history, then I know everything that is going to happen. I know every mistake that Charles 1st is going to make. That does not mean that I am making him do it. The king's will is completely free in everything he does, but I know what he will do simply because, from my viewpoint, it has already happened.
There is no reason why God's knowledge of our future need be any different from our knowledge of the way a book ends. It is just that everything you decide to do is, from his viewpoint,what you have decided to do.

edit on 6-6-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EmptyStations

There is only room for one infinite.

And how would you divide the infinite and make two?

It is more realistic that the infinite would form something finite, and different thant it self.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Consider the infinite creator making a "mirror image" of its self, thus forming the dual nature we experience. As in sacred geometry...two circles or torus' come together and form a vesica piscis, where the two opposing energies create a unique third energy, frequency or vibrational field...continue that sequence until the flower of life pattern is established...and on and on.

This theory would give rise to creative diversity...where there is unity in all aspects as all came from the great creator, yet infinite diversity.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
UNLESS we are a component of that intelligence running HUMAN avatars to have experiences in a reality to play us like we are sims in a game.

Also a great point! As I mentioned in an earlier post, there are fractals all throughout nature. And we are a part of nature as well, so it makes perfect sense that we would be a fractal of the creator as well. Meaning, just look what science is doing right now, mechanically so to speak.

Creating artificial intelligence, 3d simulations with computers (creating your own reality and living in it), the greater part of us sitting back on a higher level using this meat suit as an avatar to experience 3d reality.

Or what about cloning and genetic engineering? All of these things humanity does as an echo or mirror of something greater that we originated from. Science and medicine are trying to do mechanically what the creator has already done energetically, and what we can do as well, if we can truly realize who and what we are and where we came from.

Since there's not any great proof at the moment about the unseen world, its a great mind trip to sit back and postulate about how all of it could fit together. I'm not so sure any more there is an absolute truth that every person can tie their beliefs to on the great mysteries of existence. In the end, since most of us aren't scientists and scholars, we are just taking someone else's words and opinions and believing their point of view...to a large degree.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: magnison

How would the creator make a Mirror image of it self if the creator takes up absolute all Space possible already?

Where would the creator make that Mirror image if the creator takes up absolute all Space possible?

How can you use science to explain the infinite? Science is the study of finite. Science wont even admitt there is a infinite.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The all knowing force said "For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

deoxy.org...

The ego self doesn't really exist. It's a hallucination. We borrow it from the source. So who is it that asks about free will?

edit on 992Friday000000America/ChicagoJun000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The problem always boils down to a misinterpretation of the quality of time, which continues to be proven to NOT move from the past through the present to the future, but rather continuously folds back in on itself, like the rest of spacetime. In the case of non-linear time, there is no need for a supernatural, all-knowing superbeing to create, monitor, or guide anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

My personal opinion is that Our future was set when the singularity was formed. All the Properties to form life. Our universe and everything else we observe, was neatly packed into a lump of mass. There i snothing random about Our existence. And there is nothing random about Our future either.

We think we have a free will to make what ever change we want. But who in their honest mind can have that thought?

Non of you would know how to live without someone controlling you and the society you are a part of.

Non of you make any Choices that matter. The Choices that realy matter are made for you. We are nothing but working ants who have no say in what matters.

When you consider a lifetime, lets say sixty years. .twenty plus have been spent sleeping, another twenty plus have been spent working, two have been spent eating another two eliminating the waste. The other bits and pieces running around after other people. So what time is their for free will anyway.?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
An Infinite being can create any reality the infinite being chooses, because the being is infinite.

The issue of Black Holes as infinite presents in hypothesis that a Green Spaghetti Monster, can suddenly escape from a Black Hole, because the Black Hole is Infinite.

Any thoughts?
edit on 6-6-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

parallel universes contain all possible realties. human conscious has the ability to chose one to experience. your actions are already known in that sense but not by you. free will is the ability to choose choose which reality you want. since there is no one to tell you, you can't do something (except the usless systems and beliefs designed from primitive limited perspective) then it is free will.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

thats the life you chose. i am able to dedicate every day of my life to free will. the truth is you choose how much you sleep and work and run around with other people. no one is forcing you to do all those things. people have stopped life cold turkey and went to Himalayan caves to meditate for the rest of there lives. regardless of if you like it or not your responsible for what happens in your life and how much time you dedicate to any idea.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

to experience its vastness in detail from different perspectives. instead of the creator ( which personifies the concept of everything in existence as if one being created it) it should be called the creation. the only real thing is your experience from your perspective. the creation doesn't take up all space. space is our interpretation of an aspect of the creator. there is existence (the creation) and nonexistence from a dualistic perspective. nonexistence is not perceived and existence (for humans) is perceived from limited perspective. science is the study of our limited view of reality.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: magnison

How would the creator make a Mirror image of it self if the creator takes up absolute all Space possible already?

Where would the creator make that Mirror image if the creator takes up absolute all Space possible?

How can you use science to explain the infinite? Science is the study of finite. Science wont even admitt there is a infinite.

Well, good questions that I can't answer obviously. None of us really know the true nature of the original creator, but can only look at the footprints its leaves as clues. That's why I like to use fractals in nature to paint the picture...of course there's plenty of questions that can't be answered but I feel its a start in the right direction...after half my life was spent caught up in religion I realize that nature cannot lie, has no ego and is the purest manifestation of Source.

But to postulate...I would have to answer your question with a question. Who says that the creator had to take up all absolute space? Many assume the qualities of the original creator but that in its self is also a matter of opinion it seems. We are like ants trying to figure out how to make a computer chip...too much information that we can't know at this stage of the game.

Where would the creator make a mirror image if he occupied all space? Well perhaps before the beginning there wasn't even space...just a void. If God were reduced to simply being all energy/frequencies then he too would most likely have the energetic form of a Torus, just like we and all living cells have and produce. And if that were so then he could manipulate his surroundings as he chose. Ok...I realize it's just bouncing stuff around in my head, but what else is there to do at the moment?

Also, I would have to say that science has acknowledged the infinite when Einstein said that energy cannot be created or destroyed...it just changes form. Sounds like infinity to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

from our perspective the infinite(existence) is perceived and divided in many ways by human beliefs for example the known and unknown or good and bad. if something is infinite it exist outside of time and space so it has no beginning or end. form is only an illusion. out side of space and time things change instantly and at will without the experience of details (like in dreams) the same thing happens in our reality yet we experience every detail of creation (a truly awesome feat) even though its easy for humans to get lost in the details.

edit on 6-6-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
There is a difference between knowing and experiencing.

This is the purpose of life!

Peace,

Korg.

WoooW People, I just gave you the meaning of life and you all totally blanked it....

I guess until you reach enlightenment the information must be meaningless.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
People keep saying that knowing everything does not limit free-will, but it actually does.

If there is an Infinite Intelligence that knows every action, every thought, and every emotion then...

Nothing can change your thoughts and feelings.
Nothing can change your actions.
Nothing can change your future.
Nothing can change your destiny.
Because all of it is already know by The Infinite Intelligence.

Any "change" that appears to happen in your life, will only feel like a change to you, but it will not be a change to the Infinite Intelligence which already knows all thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and actions in advance.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is really no such thing as free will. Just will.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I agree with you and think it all comes down to how we define Free Will.

If Free Will truly existed, then I could create/do anything I willed without restriction. For example, I could levitate my body off the ground without the aid of anything.

edit on 15/6/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join