It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO drone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Around 10:30 this night I was out back my place and saw what appeared to be a low flying single engine plane same speed etc. It had a red light on left and blue on right and center collision white strobe light. As it flew over it made no sound whatsoever. It flew in a Southwestern to Northwestern angle right over my house. At Arms length from red to blue light is as long as my index fingers second knuckle in length. To my understanding green lights are to be used . However, they say green lights can look blue. It was hot today and it's a really clear night out. I literally cupped my ear with my hand in it's direction, I didn't expect to hear nothing LOL. Must be a drone a or UFO trying to disguise itself. It's odd all day long I was outside the house working and not one plane and here at 10:30 at night someone goes out on a late night flight?? Weirdness. Probably a spy drone.
edit on 6-6-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sounds like you saw a glider.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
Sounds like you saw a glider.

Something like the Multiplex Easy Glider Pro, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe a RC plane?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
On days 06/05/14 and 06/06/14, I observed multiple anomalies in daylight using a dual optical system, discounting the ones that maybe considered "controversial" by other people, I can list 21 anomalous objects in 2 consecutive days of observing the sky for a limited amount of time and only observing a limited portion of the sky.

That will be enough for being an extraordinary set of observations, but that did not ended there, of these 21 anomalies 3 of them responded to direct light signals that I sent in their direction using a mirror, I am not talking of a single light blink from them that could have been caused by some reflection, I am talking of multiple responses to multiple light signals, in some cases I stopped because I was tired of manually handling the mirror. The response from these three anomalous objects was as a very bright point of light in a clear daylight sky that lasted a few instants, before the response they were not visible to the naked eye, but I knew their location in the sky by following the direction where the cameras were pointing at. I scan the sky usually from an indoor computer and the tracking is done by remote control as in any modern security camera with PTZ control.

Almost anybody will realize that no ordinary object will do that, this was done for one anomaly on the 06/05/14 and two on the 06/06/14.

This is not the first time that I have witnessed this kind of extraordinary response, this shows something else, I do not want to claim intelligence jet, but just a very high level of awareness in these objects, it is very unlikely that a natural phenomenon will behave that way, this behavior is an strong indication of the "autonomy/aliveness" of some of these objects.

When you witness something like that, if you had any doubts before, then you realize at that moment that these are not optical distortions, or misinterpretations, that gives you the certainty of the reality of these objects as something no ordinary, that is the certainty that I now have.

Now anybody curious enough can witness such an extraordinary occurrence using a dual optical system, and receive feedback from some of these objects using a mirror to send them light signals, objects that that looks like pure energy, just like a moving intense plasma-light, using a very simple and objective procedure, but if you don't try of course is very unlikely that you ever will see it, only you is stopping yourself from doing that, nobody else is stopping you.

A description of these 21 video recordings can be seen in this footage, with links to each one of these 21 recordings:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoflicks

Would this "dual optical system" you mention be better described as binoculars?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sounds to me like an unmarked Airforce 'stealth' craft possibly or RC controlled plane by some enthusiasts

new topics

top topics

join