It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Hillary is a 'Weak Woman'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh boy! Hillary pulled the 'Hitler Card' out when talking about Putins actions in Eastern Europe. Putin responded by saying that people bring up Hitler like that only when they don't have any valid arguments. He's got a point about the Hitler thing. But at the same time, she's got a point about keeping a close eye on Putin. At any rate, his counter punch to the 'Hitler Card' was to basically say that Hillary is a weak woman who is ungraceful.

I don't think Hillary is used to dealing with strong willed men like Putin. And I don't think Putin is used to dealing with powerful women like Hillary. This would be a great MTV claymation death match ... but it looks like it could be playing out in real life.

Putin Calls Hillary a 'Weak' Woman

In an interview with French television, Putin was asked about Clinton's recent remarks that the Russian leader was trying to redraw the boundaries in eastern Europe just like Adolf Hitler did in the 1930s.

"It's better not to argue with women," Putin replied, adding: "But Mrs. Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements."

But as the Russian leader has come under fire in the West for his aggressive policies in Ukraine and Moscow's annexation of Crimea, he did not hide that he found Clinton's Hitler-like comments extreme. "When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak," said Putin, who then went on. "But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman."

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ack.. just choked on my tea laughing ...
that would be a match to see .. get them in the ring ..
My bet would be on putin to win .. wonder what odds the bookies in vegas are giving ..

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Ack.. just choked on my tea laughing ...
that would be a match to see .. get them in the ring ..
My bet would be on putin to win .. wonder what odds the bookies in vegas are giving ..

If it was settled in the Ring Ukraine would be world leaders lol, considering the Klitschkos have dominated Heavyweight boxing the last 13 years or so.

As for Putin, I agree it's wrong to bring up Hitler, about Russia's leader of all the people as Russia lost between 15 million and 20 million against Hitler.
Calling him Stalin would probably be more fair, then again I think that is also too harsh.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Oh boy! Hillary pulled the 'Hitler Card' out when talking about Putins actions in Eastern Europe. Putin responded by saying that people bring up Hitler like that only when they don't have any valid arguments. He's got a point about the Hitler thing. But at the same time, she's got a point about keeping a close eye on Putin.

Hitler card? Hillary is a moron, who got up on the political ladder because people feel sorry for her, because her husband had sex on the job.

It's not a "Hitler card" ... it's reducto ad absurdum.

It's when morons throw garbage at other people, for the purpose of having the "crowd" make a relation between the garbage and that person, in their retarded little pea brain, that is lacking logical relations.

And what exactly is Putin doing in Eastern Europe ... is he doing what the US is doing, murdering women and children, and killing nomads in the desert of Afghanistan, because they travel with a donkey ... which means they must be taliban.

Did they make an Abu Grahib?

Are officers beating up homeless, women and the disabled to death ... as in the US?

Did they drop a lot of depleted uranium on the population, so their children are born mamed and deformed.

Did they save the people into the hands of nationalistic morons, who will create an ever lasting civil war akin to Iraq?

No, the US did that ... along with Vietnam, and Korea. And Mrs. Hillary Clinton is a "stalin" type of girl, who defends these acts.

She is on the winning side ... she has no opinion or agenda, worth noticing.

But, you could actually say the same about Putin ... because in reality he's spineless ... who doesn't have a stomach to follow things up. He says a lot of "brave" words on TV, but in reality ... he backs down.

those are the "raw" facts, about the two sides of the equation.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Two things.

1) Putin is a likeable man. I love my country, but Putin makes me smile when he speaks.

2) Isn't Putin going to piss off all the women in his own country talking like that???

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well ...

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hit back Sunday against Mitt Romney's comments this week that Russia is America's main "geopolitical foe."

Labeling Romney's words as "dated," Clinton said in an interview with CNN there were more pressing matters of concern in global affairs.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

I don't know if she is weak, she is foolish though.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh wow ... I forgot about that. She ridiculed Romney for saying Russia was a threat to stability over there. Now she pulls the 'Hitler Card' on Putin. I"m glad you posted that to remind us all ....

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
Isn't Putin going to piss off all the women in his own country talking like that???

I don't know. He's marketed as kind of a sex symbol ... a Russian James Bond kind of thing. They may just swoon over his misogynistic comments .. increase his 'bad boy' appeal. I have no idea how they'd take it. Good question though.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh wow ... I forgot about that. She ridiculed Romney for saying Russia was a threat to stability over there. Now she pulls the 'Hitler Card' on Putin. I"m glad you posted that to remind us all ....

Romney was demonized for a lot of things that were not "PC", but were accurate.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Vlad has style and decorum......

Hilary has...........Bill......

(post by BritofTexas removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm not trying to detract from Russia's obvious regional strength but perhaps this quote from the OP made by Putin might come back to haunt him when considering global strength?

"When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak," said Putin

Maybe Putin is pushing boundaries to far, consumed by what he wants Russia to be again. I don't believe they are the force which they once where, and as divided as Europe is I'm sure they will bristle eventually under the threat of the grumpy red bear. I'm sure he thinks the USA government (not the people) have been pushing boundaries too far for a long time as well. I don't know, but I think these little quips often come back to haunt the quipper.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Two things.

1) Putin is a likeable man. I love my country, but Putin makes me smile when he speaks.

2) Isn't Putin going to piss off all the women in his own country talking like that???

This is Russia we are talking about. If Putin says something you do not like you smile and clap and keep your yap shut if you know whats good for you. Losing your job, taking a beating, going to jail or just going missing is not worth it in most Russians eyes. Look at the number of reporters in Russia who have been murdered over the years. It is kind of scary.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Great. Another reason to like Putin. How am I supposed to toe the line on this issue when western leaders make retarded statements like Hillary's. Am I supposed to pretend I'm stupid in order to support my country?

...I'll do my best but these fools make it so hard.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Two things.

Look at the number of reporters in Russia who have been murdered over the years. It is kind of scary.

Compared to the US? I bet they are on par if you count US journalists that have committed suicide, accidently fell out of windows or had their car blow up when they brushed a tree. At least Russians KNOW what to expect from the KGB. Americans have no idea what their government does yet the results are the same.

I respect those that stand upright.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

From research I've been doing lately,in Russia its basically that "women know they're place as well as the men".A lot of the women still wear dresses and skirts and dress up just to go out shopping.Its kinda like a time warp of the 50's over there. The men are expected to be strong and masculine macho types that will stop and help any woman any time they see she needs a hand,whether with opening a door and helping her up if she falls (since they wear spike heals all the time)etc. By the same token,if the man beats the heck out of his wife its pretty much their business. Like I said back to the 50's type deal. Therefore I would hazard a guess that women are considered the 'weaker sex' like they used to be here. This is typical male macho type of world over there,there are pluses and minus' to it. Its whatever your society dictates I guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
Vlad has style and decorum......

Hilary has...........Bill......

Oh come on now,Hillary has more plusses than that.What about pantsuits?What about cankles?What difference does it make?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join