It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Pilot gives sworn testimony that no planes hit world trade towers (john Lear)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

‘Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted, for the following reasons: in the case of UAL 175 going into the south tower, a real Boeing 767 would have begun ‘telescoping’ when the nose hit the 14 inch steel columns which are 39 inches on center.

Ex-CIA Pilot gives sworn testimony that no planes hit world trade towers (john Lear)

OK. Its John Lear. But if this is an actual video of the second plane hitting the world trade center tower then what else is fake about the entire day? We all know he's not the most popular guy in the conspiracy world (or maybe a god to some) but this is rather interesting to say the least. I'm just assuming that he's after his fifteen minutes again...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

NO NO NO do not start with John again. Back when he posted on ATS we got it all and then some. If you want to know how the towers were hit by his point of view they were alien holographs of the aircraft and lasers did the trick.

Also all those who died went to the soul collectors on the moon, that John talked about.

So.....

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Any comment about the video in the link? It's rather interesting...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Too bad the building is actually in front of the Tower, not behind.

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
John Lear...big whuup.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hardly breaking news....
It is all over ats, as it has been pointed out.

edit on thThu, 05 Jun 2014 02:05:18 -0500America/Chicago620141880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

DP
edit on thThu, 05 Jun 2014 02:05:37 -0500America/Chicago620143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of 9/11 conspiracies. No planes, military planes, remote controlled planes, beam weapons, explosives, radical Muslims, no Muslims, UFOs, etc. etc. etc. All these multitude of conspiracy theories do is divide and conquer the truth. Which is why they always make the rounds in alternative medias and what not. Let's focus on dealing with the consequences of 9/11 sometime.
edit on 5-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edit happy

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The attack still killed people and deserves the truth to be told. There is still families of the victims that want the answers they deserve.
You do have a fair point about all the fringe theories but not sure why explosions make that list.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I'm sick and tired of 9/11 conspiracies. No planes, military planes, remote controlled planes, beam weapons, explosives, UFOs, radical Muslims, no Muslims, etc. etc. etc. All these multitude of conspiracy theories do is divide and conquer the truth. Which is why they always make the rounds in alternative medias and what not. Let's try and focus on dealing with the consequences.

I was going to stay out of this only because Lear has been dissected in depth with less than stellar substance of fact....However, your comment caught my eye.....You are a rather new member, and your response is a bit odd......

'divide and conquer the truth'

"Let's try and focus on dealing with the consequences.'

I can't help but notice that you attack the theories, offer none of your own and then redirect back to consequences.....This was the common 'political ploy' back right after 9/11.....deal with the consequences? What consequences have not been dealt with, it has been 13 years.

Seriously, if you are here as a real ATS member, put a bit more thought into your posts...If you are here as a troll for nefarious reasons, you need more practice at redirection.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I completely agree. People did die and they deserve justice. I was just bringing up some of the theories not necessarily trying to make a list of the fringe ones. Point being that there is so much mud in the water, so to speak, that I highly doubt we will ever get the whole truth, whatever that truth may be. Some theories definitely hold more water than others, but they will always remain theories. I wasn't trying to say 9/11 truth isn't important. Just that those who are hiding the secrets intentionally make the truth near impossible to find.

In the end there is so much stuff going on and my opinion is there is no way to stop it in the long run.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Also gave sworn testimony 2 billion aliens are living on the moon. ex-________ (insert noun) does not mean anything. When will people realize this, or at least realize it might be worth digging a little more into the person.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Whatever the full truth of 9/11 is we dont know it all!
There are some things about 9/11 that stink.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

2 billion aliens are living on the moon.

well...that still might turn out to be true...you never know

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

2 billion aliens are living on the moon.

well...that still might turn out to be true...you never know

No I was beamed up last night, it's definitely no more than 1.5 billion.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes the plane would start telescoping on impact.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

I'm not a troll and I'm not trying to redirect anything.

If I was in a position of "damage control" for a nefarious attack against the US, one of the things I would do, is get as many different theories about the attack, out into minds of the public. This helps the truth become convoluted. I did not intend to sound as if I was attacking theories, merely remarking on my frustration that there are so many. Some are definitely outlandish, and some are worth serious consideration. I get frustrated that thirteen years after the fact theories are still making the rounds. When is the truth actually going to come out? Or can I expect fifty years later it's going to be the same thing. Theories. So many theories, and so many people seeking the truth, each with their own opinions and beliefs as to what the truth is. It's not unfair to feel the truth has been divided and conquered. I didn't offer any of my own because I don't have any of my own. All I know is that I'm not getting the whole story, and many laws that I feel are unjust and/or abused have been proposed/enacted as a result of 9/11. Oh yeah, and the whole conquest of the Middle East. These are the consequences I was referring to. Next time I'll try to explain myself more.
edit on 5-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

yeah right i would still tend to give more credit to a guy that actually shows himself and have a real background than an anonymous that come on this site for the sole purpose of derailing threads and trolling. When will people realise this i havent got a clue...

edit on 5-6-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

yeah right i would still tend to give more credit to a guy that actually shows himself

When will people realise this i havent got a clue...

Someone showing themselves gives them credibility? Why not the information they provide, as long as the info is verifiable or at bare minimum be supported by other info, seems to me that'd be more useful.

and have a real background than an anonymous that come on this site for the sole purpose of derailing threads and trolling.

Pointing out publicly disseminated information by Leer himself isn't derailing or trolling. This thread is trying to use Leers testimony as if it's more credible or reliable than any other person making the same claim.

In fact putting out bad information is something he's been known for, and seems to profit off of. So it's all relevant.

and have a real background

His background of .... ??

Disowned son of rich, legendary engineer/businessman or... oh wait, the CIA credentials right? You guys are posting that the CIA Is trying to kill you using fembot Tila Tequila in one thread, but suddenly an ex agent is rock solid witness for what you want to hear in the next.

Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just remember when there are 99 conspiracies and one official story there is still only one out of 100 truth to it all, and so all of you with your pet conspiracy that you know in your heart is true, it is most likely not unless your facts are based on you actually being a part of the conspiracy in the first place.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join