It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big did happen to NZ as I've said it would

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Funny if it's spring here it should still be fall there when it's summer here at the end of this month it will be winter there so you fail again. Poor thing just give it up.
p reply to: ahnggk

Well, our Winter began on June 1st...but that's just our peculiar antipodean ways, which are obviously, in some vague (predictive) ways quite quaint, but not at all endearing.....
edit on 5-6-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Got it. I just assumed that our seasons were exactly opposite. Still he cannot claim the coldest winter when it's only days old and one cold day is not a major event.
This poster has been trying to shove his psychic abilities down our collective throats for months now. No matter how much we tell him he has no talent. He claims every event as a hit.
His last prediction was for something major to happen in either Saudi or New Zealand
And now says ha I'm right again. It's beyond pathetic. l reply to: aorAki

edit on AMu30u0662321302014-06-05T08:21:32-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

LOL....seriously....GIVE UP THE PREDICTIONS....

Here is what you said on the thread you linked to when someone questioned you...it is your first reply after your OP.

originally posted by: ahnggk
I meant the big ones, 7+, not the daily 4-5 or a major eruption or sudden resurgence of a volcano leading to a major eruption (since volcanoes don't suddenly erupt).

But if I have to choose between the two, eartquake.

So how is this anywhere even CLOSE to what you claimed?

Seriously.....I have read so many of your vague predictions and then your claims of being right after that it is hard to keep up with. Please do yourself a favor and spend your time actually trying to do something. You posted your story on here a while back, and while it is sad, I don't feel bad for you because you bring this all on yourself. Be productive and quit trying to connect dots that are not there.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The OP has faded into the gray again. Every time someone calls him out he goes and hides. Then he comes back with yet another prediction. Next week if a cat gets stuck in a tree in Saudi Arabia he'll jump for joy and say see I did it again.
According to his record he's done this nine times already. Let's hope his career as a psychic has only nine lives like a cat.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So how is this anywhere even CLOSE to what you claimed?

Well eartquake isnt a real word so it could mean what ever OP wants it too.

I guess it could mean a cold day in winter, But predicting a cold in winter is........readers can make up their mind, this one has me speechless.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok, so it's just about winter in the Southern Hemisphere, how does that apply to your prediction of something big happening in a month as winter 2014 hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It wasn't a major, the whole country had cold weather for the last week.
I remember many frosts in Auckland when I was growing up there in the 1960's, frosts mean below zero Celcius. -0.9C is nothing, we had -2C on that same day in Kapiti Coast 500metres from the beach.
the quote says coldest on record, but equals a day in 1976, is that only how far back records go?
edit on 0600000015515514 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's my prediction. Hurricane Josephine will haunt the east coast for several days in late August. It will not come ashore but will ride the coast and pass over the Canadian Maritimes around the 28th. It will reach cat 3.
This storm will originate south of Puerto Rico.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Sorry mate, but nobody's interested.

Do you actually believe the tosh you post?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

If I am a total fraud how come the countries I mention get something big or hasn't happened in a very long time?

Even if I miss the exact nature of the event, don't that still count for something?

If predicted earthquake but instead, 2meter hailstones fell from the sky, isn't that as worrisome?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If I am a total fraud how come the countries I mention get something big or hasn't happened in a very long time?

Because the countries you mention take up a portion of the planet and something will happen guaranteed if you make your predictable area large enough like you always do, one of your prediction had half the world covered,
I could understand a 5 year old child not understanding that what they are saying is so ignorant of the world around them that its cute because a child's imagination is so, but one must grow up one day.

You have told readers you are 32 years old and have lived in a few counties or traveled a bit right?

Sorry if I am confusing for another poster but why the need to worry yourself about predicting the next big one?

I asked before and you said you want to help, Why cant a 32 year old see how ignorant they are when they say they want help others in the areas they are predicting something bad is going to happen and all they do is post some vague thought on the net and then proceed by attempting to point out how right you are?

How much fear will it take to rattle your senses and maybe wake you up to see that if there are any problems affecting the minds of man that you are a part of them and maybe cannot see yourself as such because the leeching of others fears to feed your own and then to pass them on with a touch of your grace has numbed your senses?

Even if I miss the exact nature of the event, don't that still count for something?

Yes, you see the little post icon and a number below that shows how many posts you have, it will go up one.

If predicted earthquake but instead, 2meter hailstones fell from the sky, isn't that as worrisome?

You can fantasize all you want, worry all you want.

Its a shame that so much negative energy surrounds you, have you realized the damage it can cause or its negative affects on those around you?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Its a shame that so much negative energy surrounds you, have you realized the damage it can cause or its negative affects on those around you?

I'm well acquainted with negative energy.

Yes I'm aware of the incredible damage it can cause. But it only seems to affect the selfish people. The selfless and not greedy, those pure of heart are not affected.

Negative energy maybe inherent with nature, perhaps, nature's way to get rid of people who are killing her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join