It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Physical Reality be a Dream?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: vethumanbeing

[I]anonentity[/I] I agree with all that you said. You can have crazy situations where the enemy that you killed in battle, incarnates as your son or daughter .Son or daughter hates father for reasons that cant be remembered, but are emotionally written into the psych of the incarnating individual. Which have to be worked out, for said individual to gain clearer logical thinking, by leaving emotive thinking behind. A caveat on this seems to be that the incarnated individual is around 20 years of age, violent death etc. In fact an individual still hung up with emotive thinking?

Never had the chance to understand their action against others that have done them harm in past lives; because they died to young to remember or work this out (sounds like the perfect 'create a war' scenario wherein the gunho 17 to 21 year olds die needless deaths)? This seems to be a regurgitative system that is DESIGNED NOT TO work. Sort of seems like a perpetual feeding frenzy for those specie living in the 4th that want all control over human emotion; and they feed on fear and hate (sorry about the sideswipe--extraterrestrials) that designed us to feed upon.

[I]anonentity[/I] In fact it sounds like if the entity hangs around too long after a death wanting revenge for a real or imagined action,or emotionally attached to a mother, or mother attached to entity, thus getting another body from the same female. in some cases the chances of incarnating seem high. In some cases It seems not much can be done with the incarnates ego except doing it again. Another caveat being the trauma of the death shows as marks on the reincarnated body. So not all the trauma gets a reset in the new life? this growth process is real and valid, where progress is a requirement to understand your own psych. (Know thyself) but on some basic level.

If a family 'pod' soul group is traveling together (and they do) and decided to exact the Shakespearian model, 'Romeos family, vs the Capulets' you have a perfect storm of chaos that will never be requited. Shakespeare gave us (exposed) 7 models of Karma verification/redemptions in the English language AS STORIES (genius prophet that he was).

[I]anonentity[/I] This seems to have a high probability of what is going down. Their seems to be a refining process in place, that sounds like not being able to leave school until you can read and write? This would not preclude all life forms going through this process, as each incarnation would be in a new perceived reality, gaining more empathy? and being more aware than the last. In fact leaving all the emotional baggage behind, as a useless weight to be carrying. Ironically forgiving, as revenge will keep you bound, and is one of those things that wont satisfy anyway. Anyone with any sense wants to improve themselves, and I have the suspicion incarnating would be just one way. Along many others.

Refining the individual soul is what this is all about; unfortunately most human souls do not know this is a process of their souls betterment (because there are no teachers available) only ancient books of scripture that don't even come close to this describing this process; there is other; (metaphysics). The fact we don't remember with each incarnation our souls path progression (why we re-incarnate) means there is a deliberate flaw in the system itself. You would think with more incarnations one soul would experience all forms of life and would achieve levels of a natural empathy and not need to hear "Golden Rules Apply" oh but it is not so. Each incarnation as being a process of leaving past ones behind doesn't seem viable (only if Chaos is the answer to improving society) and leaves too much to the 'negative' to define. Negative systems don't work THEY FAIL (unless of course to reboot entire civilizations from scratch which has happened). Thank you for your reply anonentity.
edit on 15-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You are welcome! The problem with defining something in an infinite universe is that it has infinite possibilities. If that is the case we might be a bit short in the palette with regards to concepts. I noticed a thread that has top thirty ghost vids. One or two look like dreamers walking about in their astral bodies. I wondered if when they woke up home in bed they had any inkling of what they were up to. I'm sure one or two were faked but not all.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

You are welcome! The problem with defining something in an infinite universe is that it has infinite possibilities. If that is the case we might be a bit short in the palette with regards to concepts. I noticed a thread that has top thirty ghost vids. One or two look like dreamers walking about in their astral bodies. I wondered if when they woke up home in bed they had any inkling of what they were up to. I'm sure one or two were faked but not all.

Yes infinite possibilities! and YES, we are a bit short (brain sleeping) that includes all (full spectrum of light palette colors) concerning conceptualizing what where the problem is/or the figuring it out process (need more creativity I suppose). Ghost vids, as in actual forms of those that (used to be human) are residual presences/memories floating about? Do you think the camera was catching OOBEs? (persons out of body well sort of you take part of your physical essence with you) that think they are dreaming? that's very funny. They didn't realize a "Ghost Adventures' team or an amateur 'who done it' hunter seeker videographer caught them asleep, wandering live on camera in someone else's home (LOST naturally, didn't get the destination coordinates correctly). They could be causing a lot of problems regarding afterlife (they are not dead yet and technically not Ghosts or residual energy); and are putting bucks in Travel Channel productions pockets.

edit on 16-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Reality could be a dream where we are hooked up to a computer to teach us. This could mean some people in this reality are actually other individuals while most are just computer generated images, with substance. This could actually be a barren planet where a video game is run. A video game created by beings with intelligence way beyond our comprehension in this dream like world.

That is one possibility, a schooling method where we can hurt and eat yet we are not even here. A whole lifetime of knowledge of the past of some advanced civilization within a week of induced sleep.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Yes infinite possibilities! and YES, we are a bit short (brain sleeping) that includes all (full spectrum of light palette colors) concerning conceptualizing what where the problem is/or the figuring it out process (need more creativity I suppose). Ghost vids, as in actual forms of those that (used to be human) are residual presences/memories floating about? Do you think the camera was catching OOBEs? (persons out of body well sort of you take part of your physical essence with you) that think they are dreaming? that's very funny. They didn't realize a "Ghost Adventures' team or an amateur 'who done it' hunter seeker videographer caught them asleep, wandering live on camera in someone else's home (LOST naturally, didn't get the destination coordinates correctly). They could be causing a lot of problems regarding afterlife (they are not dead yet and technically not Ghosts or residual energy); and are putting bucks in Travel Channel productions pockets.

I must have a good think and try to reach some working conclusions most likely based on "The high probability" of an effect being the most likely of the deduced scenarios. Then trying to extrapolate most likely scenarios. What From seems to be the mostly likely with regards to our present state of knowledge of what we infer as "Paranormal". But which is actually quite normal. Which all investigators would also have to agree on as most probable. Must have a good think and get back.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Reality could be a dream where we are hooked up to a computer to teach us. This could mean some people in this reality are actually other individuals while most are just computer generated images, with substance. This could actually be a barren planet where a video game is run. A video game created by beings with intelligence way beyond our comprehension in this dream like world.

That is one possibility, a schooling method where we can hurt and eat yet we are not even here. A whole lifetime of knowledge of the past of some advanced civilization within a week of induced sleep.

I've thought about the possibility this is a binary existence of 1s and 0s. So who's dream is it, a program code? or do we start at the C: prompt and its us that creates our individual existence? I see some of the people in my life as real "a soul group that experiences everything through many lifetimes". I see situations we are all put in as code (we probably wrote before choosing the next incarnation). Other people met during this lifetime, random accidental run ins or thoughtful coded inserts timed (bad or good) to improve my soul group or algorithm. Buddhism teaches nothing is accidental all things that happen to you are planned events, could they be speaking of this abstract? I can totally get on board in the understanding this planet (Its a living being) is a video game setup created by others, and we as humans volunteer to be THE PLAYERS OF THE ULTIMATE GAME. Who wins; those that understand its not real; its a test of wits, and ultimate soul progression. If one looks at all of the potential pratfalls, that of dogmatic belief systems, war, believing everything told to you as true; being indoctrinized; THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER to be played. Here is the fun thing we can change the game and outsmart its creators; how? We created better communication systems to function reasonably/conveniently (this thing I'm typing on) to speak to each other. No more Himalayas or seas to keep ideas or blink of an eye civilizations apart from each other. Oh I'm sure they hated the ancient "spice road" when opened even more so this: "THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO NAGIVIGATE" (and sail the oceans wide). I wonder what they thought of the 'Roman Empire' insert program (successful or a failure) that being the most prominent (programed civilizations have been inserted here and there and removed immediately) the only memory of them exists in what was left of the buildings/the players removed) like an abandoned paint ball facility "FAD" momentary, that had its profitability and is now useless (just like prior civilizations). Why not remove Machu Picchu buildings, or the Nasca Line drawings as well, someone must have said "WAIT it may hide some clues for the human to understand the game; its only fair play". I can hear the arguments now; "who's great idea was it to leave the great pyramids in place, the sphinx?" for the human to find?
edit on 16-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeh I liked that one! Here's another like moving on what rickymouse said. Every friggin planet and moon in the solar system is a solar wind blasted ball, every piece of matter in the universe has supposed to have been sterilised in a star to mega degrees. Even the Earth itself, if biological life actually exists in a real sense it must have spontaneously erupted out of sterilised rocks. If that can happen anything can. That's if the rocks exist in the real sense. Once biological life has established it suddenly gained a plethora of genes and dna that changed the life form so it could exist in whatever changing environments were thrown at it. In fact the argument for bio logical life existing at all on this planet is one of the more remote in the realms of possibilities.

Isn't it more possible that the reality that defines me, is a dream/thought creation. The dream/thought creation must have rules and order if not I wouldn't be defined. It would have to appear as real. Which comes from a discipline of thought, which is "logic and reason". The only thing that has allowed me to sit back and philosophise on the appearance of reality, which in the history of mankind finally set in during the renaissance. Before this time of mine I would be to busy cleaning my masters latrine, or him cleaning mine.

Take the "big bang" an infinitely large explosion where matter is exploded across the universe, as each particle of coalesced matter forms its heading out from an infinite point with respect to its neighbour, in a few earth years they are now light years apart, heading out into the infinite space. The only way any of this makes common sense is to bring in the dogma. Which is the same as the Earth getting seeded from some other planet, remembering that all the elements have supposed to have been sterilised in stars.......But we have a reality, and we are defined in it. We are special? Hang on every observed planet and moon appears to be a sun blasted hell hole. It wouldn't be hard to maintain that we are as well, and the reality that defines us is actually the dream/game which is still in progress.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

But what happens if we lose the game or flunk the exam? Are we allowed to exist in this advanced society if we would disrupt it? Or does flunking mean we will die in the dream or have to take the test over. How many times are we reincarnated to rerun the training reality before we are let die?

There could be much more to this than a simple game, the evidence I see shows we must pass a test to get to where we are supposed to go.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

But what happens if we lose the game or flunk the exam? Are we allowed to exist in this advanced society if we would disrupt it? Or does flunking mean we will die in the dream or have to take the test over. How many times are we reincarnated to rerun the training reality before we are let die?

There could be much more to this than a simple game, the evidence I see shows we must pass a test to get to where we are supposed to go.

Probably when you are a self aware defined part of the program. Children and young adults seem to have to get new bodies if they haven't reached this stage when their present one has packed up.IE the perceived reality being dependent on others. That's based on observations on the present knowledge as per reported reincarnations. You cant die you are in the program, information cant be lost, only added to. The perceived reality being built of the memory of enough cultural paradigms, that allow communication within the information network which must be the Universe. Which probably means knowing the right questions to ask. The only test that I can see is that you must be cognisant, and not destructive to the program. Like we are doing now. That's probably why we think we have a body, it would be difficult to be defined without one.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Its not a matter of physically dying, once you've achieved your soul goal you don't reincarnate and go through the other various dimensions own versions of getting back to the place of origin "God or Source" (I don't want to; seems unchallenging/boring) the whole point of that Absolute was to discover itself. Why would I want to rejoin that entity that seems confused.
If you loose the game (since you've already played it and have membership status) you get to come back (first in line for a body) and relive it all over again (with no memory of the last points scored OR who you played the game with; your opponent). I imagine the opponent is yourself as you create every scenario for each life (wiley self trickery as in see if you can outsmart yourself). The point of the game is to recognize what the heck is actually going on. We are of course allowed to live in this more advanced society as we created those that fall below (technology wise) this one. There is a small problem; incarnation happens for the individual every 150 years or so (that includes their human lifespan). 100 or so years was no big deal in say 200 BC, not much changed. Now generations are set at 5 years (used to be decades). So one reincarnates into a completely alien world. Horses then; Hybrid vehicles now. Not sure how the original soul copes with the advancements. Maybe that's the test.
edit on 17-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

[I]anonentity[/I] Yeh I liked that one! Here's another like moving on what rickymouse said. Every friggin planet and moon in the solar system is a solar wind blasted ball, every piece of matter in the universe has supposed to have been sterilised in a star to mega degrees. Even the Earth itself, if biological life actually exists in a real sense it must have spontaneously erupted out of sterilised rocks. If that can happen anything can. That's if the rocks exist in the real sense. Once biological life has established it suddenly gained a plethora of genes and dna that changed the life form so it could exist in whatever changing environments were thrown at it. In fact the argument for bio logical life existing at all on this planet is one of the more remote in the realms of possibilities.

You are speaking of being blasted by radioactive particles; its done to food to kill sterilize everything upon it (irradiating the bacteria etc.) You make a very good point, how did Earth escape this process and yet produced so many various forms of life (planet should have been dead even with an atmosphere protecting it from the process).

[I]anonentity[/I] Isn't it more possible that the reality that defines me, is a dream/thought creation. The dream/thought creation must have rules and order if not I wouldn't be defined. It would have to appear as real. Which comes from a discipline of thought, which is "logic and reason". The only thing that has allowed me to sit back and philosophise on the appearance of reality, which in the history of mankind finally set in during the renaissance. Before this time of mine I would be to busy cleaning my masters latrine, or him cleaning mine.

You as a thought form or dream is entirely possible. "God or the Absolute" dreamed you into existence to experience itself; you then become 'individualized' or a mini-me describing itself to itself. Logic and reason come into the game because you were given the capacity to have 'free-will' (the ability to make choices good/bad that affect your outcome as a game piece or 'personality'). Along with free will you were given consciousness, or the idea of oneself as both spectator/observer and active participant. You realized cleaning your masters latrine wasn't the same as him cleaning yours; it called DISCRIMINATION, or actively knowing differences between say a dried flower and one that is in full bloom.

[I]anonentity[/I] Take the "big bang" an infinitely large explosion where matter is exploded across the universe, as each particle of coalesced matter forms its heading out from an infinite point with respect to its neighbour, in a few earth years they are now light years apart, heading out into the infinite space. The only way any of this makes common sense is to bring in the dogma. Which is the same as the Earth getting seeded from some other planet, remembering that all the elements have supposed to have been sterilised in stars.......But we have a reality, and we are defined in it. We are special? Hang on every observed planet and moon appears to be a sun blasted hell hole. It wouldn't be hard to maintain that we are as well, and the reality that defines us is actually the dream/game which is still in progress.

Worth repeating, I agree. We have a third dimensional reality happening here on earth. Its exists no where else in this entire universe much less this galaxy. This is a special virtual dream place where 'heavy matter rules'; its an anomaly and why so many want to experience it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vet the human being

[I]anoentity[/I] Probably when you are a self aware defined part of the program. Children and young adults seem to have to get new bodies if they haven't reached this stage when their present one has packed up.IE the perceived reality being dependent on others. That's based on observations on the present knowledge as per reported reincarnations. You cant die you are in the program, information cant be lost, only added to. The perceived reality being built of the memory of enough cultural paradigms, that allow communication within the information network which must be the Universe. Which probably means knowing the right questions to ask. The only test that I can see is that you must be cognisant, and not destructive to the program. Like we are doing now. That's probably why we think we have a body, it would be difficult to be defined without one.

This seems to explain a 'creator' that is information based or binary in definition (not physical YET). Its reality as you say being dependent on others observations (you as its byproduct defines IT). No information is lost by any physical being, its saved; not within the consciousness of the next body/soul incarnating (saved elsewhere obviously) in the 'Absolute Ones' data bank as www.god.individual ./ soul component. Its great fun to speculate about these things, we mimic everything structurally that happens in the higher dimensions; including love, family and governmental institutions, and 'archetypal aftermaths' . Is this (the computer age a huge clue as to how it all works to pay attention to)?
edit on 17-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Every advancement if you can call it that has been based on observing nature and applying natural laws. If you want a plane to fly in you copy birds etc. Then apply their principles of flight to a machine. The information gathering capacity 0f the computer, has no "Obvious" concept in natures laws to copy and refine. But the concept is there almost supernatural and found by the people that worked out the principle. I suggest that in a way that we don't quite yet understand, the Universe and everything is the mainframe, where all information is stored.

To access knowledge relevant to your reality, you can do what (as an example) south American shaman do, ingest the leaf of certain plants, and let the cultural paradigm do the rest as you observe the information come in as resultant change of consciousness.

Now consider things called paranormal, some individuals are more gifted than others, some think they are gifted and some are just outright charlatans. But take someone feeling the murder weapon at a crime scene, they get a video running in their mind gained from information that they are getting from said murder weapon. I would suggest its not similar to a download but is a download. The weapon because it is undefined consciousness has stored in its fabric, a lot more than just the crime scene. But in this example a defined consciousness has read the ins and outs of a crime, and reported back. Not so difficult if you accept it could be possible, no more spooky in concept than by telling someone back in the fifties that their will be machines that can connect you to all known human knowledge at the press of a button.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

[I]anonentity[/I] Every advancement if you can call it that has been based on observing nature and applying natural laws. If you want a plane to fly in you copy birds etc. Then apply their principles of flight to a machine. The information gathering capacity 0f the computer, has no "Obvious" concept in natures laws to copy and refine. But the concept is there almost supernatural and found by the people that worked out the principle. I suggest that in a way that we don't quite yet understand, the Universe and everything is the mainframe, where all information is stored.

Yes, every advancement for the human is demonstrated by nature (a clue to be discovered) or cut copy paste to then reapply application to something very specific (air currents=imagination= gliders). Someone has to impute that information into a data base to be recovered, unless artificial intelligence has always existed in the formless being of 'god'. The universe as the main frame, the CORE 13 inside is god aspect only on a much smaller scale, my laptop? Within the universe who how and what is organizing this information to begin with? Its not radiation (life force animator).

[I]anonentity[/I]
To access knowledge relevant to your reality, you can do what (as an example) south American shaman do, ingest the leaf of certain plants, and let the cultural paradigm do the rest as you observe the information come in as resultant change of consciousness.

Given to us by earth to ingest (why would it exist otherwise). There are those around that do not want us to experiment with consciousness awareness; as if we are little children playing with matches (fire) and burn the house down. Prometheus needs some applause here.

[I]anonentity[/I] Now consider things called paranormal, some individuals are more gifted than others, some think they are gifted and some are just outright charlatans. But take someone feeling the murder weapon at a crime scene, they get a video running in their mind gained from information that they are getting from said murder weapon. I would suggest its not similar to a download but is a download. The weapon because it is undefined consciousness has stored in its fabric, a lot more than just the crime scene. But in this example a defined consciousness has read the ins and outs of a crime, and reported back. Not so difficult if you accept it could be possible, no more spooky in concept than by telling someone back in the fifties that their will be machines that can connect you to all known human knowledge at the press of a button.

Sure, someone can take a photograph, touch clothing and as you say have the ability to download the crime visually replaying it in their mind. Whatever database they are accessing is constant and permanent, some call this the Akashic Records Room that exists somewhere in the 5th or 6th dimension. We are in the 50s regarding understanding such places exist right now. There is also a place called the Tapestry Room, every thread within it represents a persons life (all incarnations) and its miles long. Machines smashenes, (a global library available at the fingertips in seconds) the 50s tried to tell the human through B grade movies that aliens exist; comics then were way ahead of their time, marketed innocently toward indoctrinating children as to the wonder of what can and already exists. Sneaky FUN information disposal. Walt Disney was the best in exposing to children the dangerous archetypes regarding human behavior; (karma accumulation).
edit on 18-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I would suggest that the Tapestry room or the Akashic records are the way the viewer gets information dressed in their cultural paradigm. Now our cultural paradigm is the computer program. Probably much the same way we actually see the world around us that is making sense of the light coming in, no small feat. The Bio field we all produce, gets imprinted onto objects all around us, the field affects matter. It is also not dimensionally challenged. Re. Cells of donor reacting to stress on the donor even if they are miles away. The stress being information, seems to be carried immediately to the cells as long as they are viable. It could be read anywhere Probably via quantum entanglement.
When we remember something in the past we might already be accessing the mainframe, and what appears to be memory retrieval, is just the biological wheels doing the download.

All superstition and magic is sympathetic, again just a dogmatic cultural paradigm. The fear of body parts getting into the possession of a witch etc. That's probably why the best way to take the problem of enchantment out of the paradigm is to convince everyone it didn't exist. Then cancel the crime from the law books. Funny how most people are still superstitious. So it suggests that its not just a conscious download their is conscious feedback in the witchcraft paradigm. Which their would be if the mainframe model is viable.

To actually be able to read the information, would be difficult as it would have to be in the cultural paradigm as a conscious reality, other wise any clues would be felt in the autonomic nervous system, thus being monitored by machines, as Blood pressure changes and skin electrical changes .Ie. we probably know everything being part of everything but, downloading specific parts of something in the infinite design would require training.
edit on 18-6-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Another thought that has just occurred to me, is that if reincarnation and NDE'S OOBE's are in fact real which I believe they are. Then in the case of Reincarnation, where are the memories stored? they cant be stored in the body because in this case their isn't one. A lifetime of memories in the computer model would equal some staggering amount of storage, which would have to require something with an infinite amount of storage capacity. The only thing that I can think of is the Universe itself. Just a thought that seems to suggest memories are stored extra somatically. It would suggest the NDE when their is no brain function fits in with this as well. As the reports seem to have a greater clarity than OOBE's.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join