It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Physical Reality be a Dream?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stayawayjoe
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

Quite definitely it is not a dream. It is all a manifestation of YAHWEH'S projected Image. He made us in HIS IMAGE.

Look at the Earth; beautiful Blue Jewel teaming with Creation.

Look at Mars; barren red rock.

It could be YAHWEH, Allah, Buddha, Jesus, Zeus, Ra, the flying spagetti monster... we have so many belief-systems competing for our attention and it's very easy to just adopt someone else belief-system as your own.

I don't have a religion, prior to my explosion into the realm of dreaming I was an athiest/skeptic with no reason to believe anything other than what reality was rendering for me at such a time in my life. It was when reality itself tapped me on the shoulder and presented a new way to experience reality via precognition that I suddenly saw the foundation of my physical beliefs shatter and a whole new reality of experiences emerge.

My view on God... as terrible as a word that it has become would be better served if instead of God we called it the "Self" that in fact, we are seeking our selves within our self to better understand who and what we are. I take a much more Pantheism view of God where God is everything including us and the need to label, box and create a religion with that respect is not necessary.

What is necessary is learning to understand what this means to you and the reality you exist in. The interconnections that comes with being a part of a world, that is part of a solar system, that is part of a Universe which is part of a reality-system. Like a crazy Mandelbrot-set, reality is like a scalar fractal where everything is of one source and connected to everything else.

In quantum mechanics we call that entanglement and if we accept that modern cosmology is correct in that everything existed as a singularity, when the singularity expanded every electron, photon et all would be entangled with the singularity.

Because we are often foolish victims of belief, it's better to be skeptical and question the ancestral moors and superstitions that we perpetuate as a species, and even question the modern theories and ideologies as everything is not as it seems.

You are on a grand epic quest to find yourself... you'll find God is a lot less a stranger than it's reflection in your mirror.

There is only the self... and that self is a multiverse of many parts that make up a grand whole. Call it YAHWEH or insert what ever belief you want... it is what it is and you are a part of it, not separate from it.

My advice, don't externalize God... just be yourself.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
I think dreams are where we come from and where we go I have thought that for a long time . When my dad was dying last year the last few days in the hospital he said he couldn't tell what was real his dreams or reality his dreams had become so powerful he couldn't distinguish the two .

There have been more than a few times where I had dreamed something and have it happen the next day .

I think it is a timeless place where past present and future are all happening at the same time. Where we can create our demons or create anything that we choose .

When I was younger I would wake in my dreams and realize it was a dream and do what ever I want (usually I would flying like a bird ) . I think the stress of life and and constant motion of everyday things I do in my day made me dream less and less. Shame I really miss flying like a bird

ETA What I think quantum mechanics is talking about is the dream realm being able for the user to control .This realm is a collapsed reality .

Thanks for the in depth reply, sorry to hear about the passing of your father. It reminds me of when my Grandma died as she too said some profound things in her final days, one of them being, "I am going on a long journey and I am afraid" just before she died.

Nice to have another person who has experienced precognition participating in the thread. It's a very taboo part of our reality and not understood by most. It's real and what we can learn from it shows us many things.

1.) That we already exist in a probable future where in that dream, our body is not a physical entity as it appears now.

2.) If we already exist in a future in a non-physical state where the body is not yet rendered... who is to say we won't also exist in a future state when the body dies... what does that make the body if it already exists in a non-linear state of time?

We are more than human, we do survive death because technically our body is just an interface to a grand dream and when the interface collapses, we wake up back in the same place where we originally came from.

I can go deep into afterlife theory as I do remember existing before this life, many times over as a child even though later on I turned away from such memories as it didn't jive with my current belief-system only to return to those memories with a grander appreciation for what it was showing me in a bigger picture of who and what I am.

Thanks again for the reply.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Yes, according to Mr. Spock. Spock, who cannot tell a lie, sang the song "Row Row Row Your Boat" at the end of one of the Star Trek movies - although he had the chance to sing it earlier in the film and didn't. When he did sing it, with the line "Life is but a dream", he officially chimed in on this theory. So it must be true!

I haven't decided if I love Star Trek or Star Wars more... but that childhood nursery rhyme may hold more truth than we could ever believe

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
I used to intentionally lucid dream.

In a lucid dream, you wake up within the dream. The amount of control you have over the dream is directly proportional to your wakefulness within the dream. Waking up within the dream happens instantly upon realizing that you are, in fact, dreaming.

Usually, while dreaming, we believe our dreams are real events happening to us. We believe that we are subject to external forces within the dream and we believe the storyline of the dream. When we realize that none of that is real; when we realize that its all in our heads; when we realize that we aren't subject to the story line; when we realize the characters in the dream are in our own head; when we realize its just a dream; we wake up. The degree to which you are simultaneously aware of these things within the dream determines your power and your lucidity in a lucid dream.

You think you are alive now. The dream character thought he was alive until you showed him what being alive was.

In the dream, consciousness came from outside of the universe and showed the dream character that its reality could be more than it conceived as possible.

Used too... what happened? Do you not have any interest in it today?

I admit I don't lucid dream as much as I used to but I blame it on becoming a father, having a career and all the responsibilities and changes that interrupt what was at one point a very balanced sleep-to-dream regiment I had.

I still do, and it's still wonderful but not nightly and for the entire night as it has been in the past. Perhaps too much fluoride in the water

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: iosolomon

I've made the same claim (or similar). If there is an after-life, then Life is just one big dream. I found it funny that you dropped some Aristotle, but you didn't drop any Plato. Plato came to the same conclusion as this, but using different words, when he discussed the Being and the Becoming. Cool read though.

It is most depressing. I am dreaming. All this around me, I will realize was just a dream. I say that life is more like a lucid dream.

Reality as observed is far to dangerous to be messed with, their are exploding stars and Black holes out there. The observer would have to agree that a state of non being after being isn't an option. The Observation would have to take place from a very safe vantage point ,or the information would be no longer obtainable,but to render the experience real enough to have an effect in fact a hundred per cent immersion, would be required. I suggest that's what we have, not one atom in my body is the same as when I was young, so is my juvenile self dead? well that body isn't there anymore. If it is dead I have to be dead. Am I a Bio gram illusion? if all the atoms that were me have been replaced was I there in the first place? or do I just think I was to maintain myself in a coherent illusion, to escape the chaos.
If enough people report, who have never met each other, that they have briefly during some trauma observed their body being worked on by medical professionals, with an observation point outside their body, and if some who the medical pros, maintain that to all intense and purposes, that they were dead at the time, but could repeat verbatim what the medical pros. were saying I have to believe that on probability, this safe state exists.
Many people in this safe state obviously go with their personal paradigm, like meeting Jesus God or angels, (sounds like personal dreamland ) Other than this, its very hard to ascertain what comes next ,but could very well be another state based primarily on consciousness with something like the same rules as this reality. The rules being what promotes a coherent reality to be observed from what would otherwise be a chaotic environment containing information overload. I read that a dying 18 year old male in the back of an ambulance, kept drifting in and out of consciousness, when asked by the medic where he was, he said a party where the booty was the best. He was DOA.

The good news, we do have reality. The bad news... we likely will have it for eternity...

Dreams and life are simply filling the gap of an otherwise long and terrible state of absolutism.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
We cannot prove that we exist - so dreams may not exist either. We may be figments of someone's imagination and have no reality at all. But we can't prove it either way.

And thus... I have caught up to the replies as best I can with the time given. What ever we are, we exist so that's a good foundation by which to start exploring exactly who and what we are.

Prove it to the man in the mirror... that is what matters most.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming

An intentional lucid dream is pretty hard to have. The first one I had took at least a week's worth of constant preparation. There are a lot of times I go to bed wishing that I could just have one, but it takes a lot more work and dedication to the methods than that.
edit on 5-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

An intentional lucid dream is pretty hard to have. The first one I had took at least a week's worth of constant preparation. There are a lot of times I go to bed wishing that I could just have one, but it takes a lot more work and dedication to the methods than that.

I'll have to agree, it takes a lot of work to have them but man is it worth it. Did you catch the recent article where scientists specifically Dr Ursula Voss and Professor J Allan Hobson used electro stimulation to induce lucid dreams in many participants.

www.iflscience.com...

I'm not opposed to technologically induced lucid dreaming, what ever wakes us up is of benefit... one day this may be a sleep aid for those interested enough to do it regularly.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I like your rendering analogy makes sense never really thought of it like that .

I have reoccurring dreams where I have observed different times or centuries in different dreams like a book being played out but the pages are all out of order. Also reoccurring dreams of completely different places with different times different places different lives . Sometimes the dreams pick up where it left off over years or months spans since the last reoccurring dream .

I have died once in my dream and had an out of body experience . I have falling off mountain cliffs and hit the ground and got back up and ran back to the cliff and did it again because it was fun . I have heard people say that dying in your dream is dying in real life or that people wake up and never hit the ground after falling from great heights or how dreaming of people you never met and places you never been to is impossible .

I wonder if it possible or has happened that people from great distances have meet in a dream ?.
I have met my wife once in a dream and we recalled it the next day .

I wonder why more people don't experience dreams like we do . lucid dreams do take effort and work and preparation and mind set as a poster recent mentioned it all the same steps I used and did to produce those dreams . But sometimes they do just happen very very rarely .

I wonder sometimes to if the hologram universe idea is also describing the dream world . It like how e=mc2 at what point does the projection become the reality . waking and dreams are two of the same things just a different state like energy and matter .

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
I like your rendering analogy makes sense never really thought of it like that .

I have reoccurring dreams where I have observed different times or centuries in different dreams like a book being played out but the pages are all out of order. Also reoccurring dreams of completely different places with different times different places different lives . Sometimes the dreams pick up where it left off over years or months spans since the last reoccurring dream .

I have died once in my dream and had an out of body experience . I have falling off mountain cliffs and hit the ground and got back up and ran back to the cliff and did it again because it was fun . I have heard people say that dying in your dream is dying in real life or that people wake up and never hit the ground after falling from great heights or how dreaming of people you never met and places you never been to is impossible .

I wonder if it possible or has happened that people from great distances have meet in a dream ?.
I have met my wife once in a dream and we recalled it the next day .

I wonder why more people don't experience dreams like we do . lucid dreams do take effort and work and preparation and mind set as a poster recent mentioned it all the same steps I used and did to produce those dreams . But sometimes they do just happen very very rarely .

I wonder sometimes to if the hologram universe idea is also describing the dream world . It like how e=mc2 at what point does the projection become the reality . waking and dreams are two of the same things just a different state like energy and matter .

Great to hear all of this continuity in your reoccuring dreams, Anthony Peake writes about people who carry on what he calls a second life having continuity from dream to dream.

As for the shared dream with your wife, that is excellent we haven't touched that topic here but surprise surprise, I have an old ATS article I wrote on the very subject as I too have shared dreams many times but not nearly many enough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I consider it possible that life is a dream, mostly because the lines between the dream world (as we habitually understand that to be) and this one are blurred for me.

I am currently in a period of lucid dreaming again. This happens from time to time, and I am not sure exactly what sets it off. But last night, for example, I was very conscious of the fact that I was dreaming, and being very careful not to "control" it too much. This is the point which is relevant here....

Many years ago, as I was developing my skills in lucid dreaming more and more (again, I do not know why this process happened), I got to where I could control everything in my dreams. I could create any scenario, any character, any event, that I wished to experience, very vividly. One time I was doing so, and realized that I found it boring to be able to control it all! The characters were all like puppets for me, and I missed being surprised, having the unexpected reveal itself to me- having parts of myself I was not aware of unfold in the form of "other".

I began to make an effort to let go and let things unfold of their own accord. I can almost feel a subtle process of willingly letting parts of my consciousness sink into darkness, like playing hide and seek with myself, so that they can emerge spontaneously later.

I can tweak details here and there if I want, but I like the impression that the others are really "other" than parts of my own psyche.

It is like this delicate touch of will, hard to explain.

But my point is-
That made me aware WHY we might be here, experiencing being powerless over our lives and events!
By choice. Because it is more fun that way.

This could be a dream within a dream, within a dream. I have woken from a dream, only to find I am still, in a dream.... and then woken from that to find...I'm still not awake.

But perhaps there are only "levels" of wakefulness, like a continuum, in which time slows down in term of creation from thought to experience, instead of a black and white separation.
My dreams seem very real indeed, and the only real difference is my awareness of my creative ability.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I consider it possible that life is a dream, mostly because the lines between the dream world (as we habitually understand that to be) and this one are blurred for me.

I am currently in a period of lucid dreaming again. This happens from time to time, and I am not sure exactly what sets it off. But last night, for example, I was very conscious of the fact that I was dreaming, and being very careful not to "control" it too much. This is the point which is relevant here....

Many years ago, as I was developing my skills in lucid dreaming more and more (again, I do not know why this process happened), I got to where I could control everything in my dreams. I could create any scenario, any character, any event, that I wished to experience, very vividly. One time I was doing so, and realized that I found it boring to be able to control it all! The characters were all like puppets for me, and I missed being surprised, having the unexpected reveal itself to me- having parts of myself I was not aware of unfold in the form of "other".

I began to make an effort to let go and let things unfold of their own accord. I can almost feel a subtle process of willingly letting parts of my consciousness sink into darkness, like playing hide and seek with myself, so that they can emerge spontaneously later.

I can tweak details here and there if I want, but I like the impression that the others are really "other" than parts of my own psyche.

It is like this delicate touch of will, hard to explain.

But my point is-
That made me aware WHY we might be here, experiencing being powerless over our lives and events!
By choice. Because it is more fun that way.

This could be a dream within a dream, within a dream. I have woken from a dream, only to find I am still, in a dream.... and then woken from that to find...I'm still not awake.

But perhaps there are only "levels" of wakefulness, like a continuum, in which time slows down in term of creation from thought to experience, instead of a black and white separation.
My dreams seem very real indeed, and the only real difference is my awareness of my creative ability.

That's wonderful that you had so much control over your dream content and I can relate to how it can sometimes also be boring because we literally can create anything we imagine there.

I've done some pretty serious re-creations of movies and video-games as part of my entertainment drive with dreaming because it's one thing to watch them on a 2D screen, it's another to create such an imaginative system and be there in a first-person virtual reality simulation.

I do believe our constraints in life help us grow and become better at evolving content and adding content to an ever expanding multiverse.

Tom Campbell uses the MMORPG World of Warcraft metaphor in describing what reality is as a virtual reality simulation... on those lines perhaps being limited as a human is really just epic immersion in a type of cosmic role-playing game we all agreed to dream up and simulate.

Our character dies in game, we just roll a new one... down here they call it reincarnation.

What ever it is, one thing is for sure there is a lot of it and we will and have been at this for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmptyStations
The tale of two domains or dreams.

One is a collective dream the other is a private dream. One is physical. seemingly, only because it obeys strict mathematical(mental) laws. The other all laws break down to 0 or infinity mental without laws. Well to say both are mental is correct and different sides of the coin. One domain is 1+1 the other is 2. The both mean the same thing but in a different way. One is dimensional the other is dimensionless.

I often look at it from a perspective of virualism along the lines of what physicist Tom Campbell writes about with regards to the double-slit experiment and wave-function collapse that this reality is rendering particles collapsing from probability distributions. At the quantum state, matter is in a state of superposition and not a physical phenomena... it's just information that needs to render when that information is being accessed (observed) so thus sub-atomic particles, atoms, molecules are all simply data that is being processed by a universal super-computer rendering under a strict rule-set to behave in such a way that this reality system emerges as a final product of information processing.

This video does a fine job explaining that point-of-view.

When we are in a dream during sleep the same principles of "final product" rendering is taking place as dreams can convey a state of simulated physicality because we are able to use thought to program the 3d dream environment and impose our own rule-set (at the unconscious level). When we are lucid we can have direct control over the way our thoughts render the dream content.

If you have ever had an out-of-body experience and pass through a door or a wall, it's very much like no-clipping mode in a 3D video game where characters in this cheat mode can move through the constraints that the collision detection used to impose on the rule-set of the game.

I like the virtual simulation model for both dreams and reality as we can reduce both back to information and the way that information presents itself as a result of information processing.

I do believe reality does pre-processing between each chronological frame of reality much like a computer builds up a frame of animation and flips the frame to the next sequence providing a refresh-rate.

Dreams and reality both have a refresh rate thus they are animations and time merely is the change between refresh rates. If we are able to produce a vivid content rich dream experience during sleep that can be as real, and even more real in apperance to our physical counterpart... how do we really know that we haven't already evolved a conscious technology collectively which does this at the scale of a Universe?

One dreamer can produce an entire Universe in a night sleep and collapse that Universe when they wake up.

Another way that I look at the human body and mind is similar to the body as an interface or avatar in the simulation, and the mind as the computer that does all the required information processing to render out our experience of reality based on sensory information.

In dreams, we also virtualize our body and simlate the senses producing eyes, ears and et all the senses but unlike our physical state we are also producing the dream content which then provides the feed back to stimulate our virtual dream senses and the mind still compiles that data and renders out a dream experience.

Very fascinating. The big eye opener for me was in some lucid dreams the dream content was precognitive so I have had lucid dreams come true and even changed the content of the lucid dream only to have those changes occur when the dream came true in the physical world. That is what locked in my understanding that regardless of how this works, there is a clear definitive relationship between "some" dreams (the precognitive ones) and our waking world.

Gotta love it.

VERY well phrased and put together! This helped make something click in my understanding a lot more deeper into the roots of the mind, lol! So thank u.... Understanding reality slowly but surely...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If biocentrism is correct.
Life is a dream in a very real sense.

The 21st century is predicted to be the Century of Biology, a shift from the previous century dominated by physics. It seems fitting, then, to begin the century by turning the universe outside-in and unifying the foundations of science, not with imaginary strings that occupy equally imaginary unseen dimensions, but with a much simpler idea that is rife with so many shocking new perspectives that we are unlikely ever to see reality the same way again.

In the past few decades, major puzzles of mainstream science have forced a re-evaluation of the nature of the universe that goes far beyond anything we could have imagined. A more accurate understanding of the world requires that we consider it biologically centered. It’s a simple but amazing concept that Biocentrism attempts to clarify: Life creates the universe, instead of the other way around. Understanding this more fully yields answers to several long-held puzzles. This new model — combining physics and biology instead of keeping them separate, and putting observers firmly into the equation — is called biocentrism. Its necessity is driven in part by the ongoing attempts to create an overarching view, a theory of everything. Such efforts have now stretched for decades, without much success except as a way of financially facilitating the careers of theoreticians and graduate students.

Could the long-sought Theory of Everything be merely missing a component that was too close for us to have noticed? Some of the thrill that came with the announcement that the human genome had been mapped or the idea that we are close to understanding the “Big Bang” rests in our innate human desire for completeness and totality. But most of these comprehensive theories fail to take into account one crucial factor: We are creating them. It is the biological creature that fashions the stories, that makes the observations, and that gives names to things. And therein lies the great expanse of our oversight, that science has not confronted the one thing that is at once most familiar and most mysterious — consciousness. As Emerson wrote in “Experience,” an essay that confronted the facile positivism of his age: “We have learned that we do not see directly, but mediately, and that we have no means of correcting these colored and distorting lenses which we are, or of computing the amount of their errors. Perhaps these subject-lenses have a creative power; perhaps there are no objects.”

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Physical Reality is not a Dream.
What the Dream World is, is some kind of "boundary world", between the Physical world, and the astral world.
The idea that the "Physical Reality is Dream", is a disinformation, conceived and put in the world by PTB, to screw up your minds, so you will not be able to fight back against them, when they attack you.
edit on 5-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

For me double slit experiment to me shows how mind works in a 2 domain universe. Fourier Frequency domain/Dimensionless and Fourier spacetime domain/Dimensional. I wouldn't quite say the universe is a super computer but organic mental mathematical and defined by sine and cosine waves. The real binary is sine 0 and cosine 1. We are all subjective points in dimensionless domain experiencing through our bodies a dimensional domain. The dimensional domain is used like a tool to build information in a feedback loop between the domains. The dreamworld is the primary world that's infinite and nothing at once but the collective dream world physical reality used to slowly unfurl that infinite potential finite step by finite step.

"So, what happens with the famous double slit experiment of quantum mechanics? Why is an interference effect produced when the experimental equipment processes one particle at a time? Does the particle somehow go through both slits? Of course it doesn’t. The particle’s “mind” exists in the Fourier transform domain and consists of an infinite superposition of possible paths the particle might take. It is this superposition that constitutes the origin of the characteristic wave pattern we see experimentally. Each time the experiment is repeated with a different particle, the “mind” of each different particle generates a similar but slightly different superposition of possible paths. Each particle takes a marginally different route through the apparatus, and it will be based on a wavelike (pilot wave) rather than particle-like guidance system. Across hundreds of thousands of particles, we will obtain a classic wave interference pattern. When properly understood, the double slit experiment is proof of the existence of mind and actually reveals how our own minds work. " -Mike Hockney The God Equation

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiatorOfTheLight
VERY well phrased and put together! This helped make something click in my understanding a lot more deeper into the roots of the mind, lol! So thank u.... Understanding reality slowly but surely...

I've coined the term, "Reality Rendering Farm" when describing the mind for obvious reasons... our view of reality is 100% the result of information processing by the brain and is an obvious rendered 3D environment projected virtually outwards simulating space. A lot of people don't think about it that way, but that is exactly what is happening.

Now the bigger question has been... is our physical reality also a virtual simulation and projection? That's been the issue of debate with digital physics, simulation theory, the holographic principle and various experiments leading to such conclusions.

IF and when science comes to an agreement that reality may be virtual they will go about looking for the computer that runs the simulation and the programming language.

If they cannot understand the basic principles of how consciousness organizes thought into complex forms that create our simulated dream reality... they won't be able to make the leap to understand that a Universal collective consciousness uses the same process of creating thought to simulate a dream at the Universal scale.

Having changed precognitive dream content to see those changes actualize in this physical world and in a phenomenological way kind of sets in stone for me at least, that our physical reality is also a type of dream but only more consistent and thick... but a type of dream none-the-less.

Now if I hadn't succeeded in my experimentation then perhaps I wouldn't be so quick to make such an assumption, but for me it's not assumption it's omnipresent in my understanding about the nature of dreams and reality.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows
If biocentrism is correct.
Life is a dream in a very real sense.

SOURCE

There is a PDF written by Timothy Conway called, "It's all a dream" which is a historical collection of spiritualists and other who have come to this understanding that reality is a type of dream. I thought it was excellent to see just how many people tumbled down that rabbit hole historically. Here is the link.

www.enlightened-spirituality.org...

It is a dream, but with a very real structure to it's rule-set. A much more evovled with a higher fidelity version to the micro-dreams we have when we sleep but this is what happens when you combine collective unconsciousness to the mix and have it form a type of cellular automata... ie... a super-computer that can simulate the Universe derived from our collective unconscious using thought as the programming language ie... dreams.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666
Physical Reality is not a Dream.
What the Dream World is, is some kind of "boundary world", between the Physical world, and the astral world.
The idea that the "Physical Reality is Dream", is a disinformation, conceived and put in the world by PTB, to screw up your minds, so you will not be able to fight back against them, when they attack you.

I am not sure if you caught my respond with regards to how the brain is rendering information from every state: dreams, OBE, NDE, afterlife and physical reality into a Cartesian Theater feedback interface.

I'll put emphasis on that mechanism because all that is required for us to render out an experience there is a data-stream.

Physical Reality is a type of data-stream. When you sleep and dream, you tune into another data-stream. When you have an OBE... the data-stream again is different. What we are really discussing is information and how that information renders into our experience of reality and all of it's altered states.

We most likely exist in a singularity, a conscious singularity where it uses information processing to simulate space similar to how a computer simulates 3D space by plotting vectors and rendering those vectors with a bitmap over-lay.

Because space can be simulated, and time being the refresh-rate between animation frames. All the space we think we see "out-there" could exist as "meta-data" on the event horizon of a singularity.

The fact it appears 3D is because we are rendering the information into a 3D view. It's all just information... data in every boundary you imagine. They all collapse back into the singularity where we all reside.

Call it the collective unconscious but all "space" that exists out there is simulated ergo... vectors plotted mathematically and rendered into a view.

So physical reality, dream reality, astral reality, the afterlife, heaven, hell, the 5th dimension, the 20th dimension and any other multi-verse reality system comes back to the fundamental basics of information that requires rendering by the observer and can all be reduced to a data-stream.

Which means all of those different reality aspects are still part of one grand reality system which programs the datastream, and that system is founded on the self, awareness and consciousness. [The self implying the Universal self residing in the singularity]

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmptyStations

For me double slit experiment to me shows how mind works in a 2 domain universe. Fourier Frequency domain/Dimensionless and Fourier spacetime domain/Dimensional. I wouldn't quite say the universe is a super computer but organic mental mathematical and defined by sine and cosine waves. The real binary is sine 0 and cosine 1. We are all subjective points in dimensionless domain experiencing through our bodies a dimensional domain. The dimensional domain is used like a tool to build information in a feedback loop between the domains. The dreamworld is the primary world that's infinite and nothing at once but the collective dream world physical reality used to slowly unfurl that infinite potential finite step by finite step.

"So, what happens with the famous double slit experiment of quantum mechanics? Why is an interference effect produced when the experimental equipment processes one particle at a time? Does the particle somehow go through both slits? Of course it doesn’t. The particle’s “mind” exists in the Fourier transform domain and consists of an infinite superposition of possible paths the particle might take. It is this superposition that constitutes the origin of the characteristic wave pattern we see experimentally. Each time the experiment is repeated with a different particle, the “mind” of each different particle generates a similar but slightly different superposition of possible paths. Each particle takes a marginally different route through the apparatus, and it will be based on a wavelike (pilot wave) rather than particle-like guidance system. Across hundreds of thousands of particles, we will obtain a classic wave interference pattern. When properly understood, the double slit experiment is proof of the existence of mind and actually reveals how our own minds work. " -Mike Hockney The God Equation

That's a great way of looking at it. I've spent a lot of my time looking at binary-information systems because I suspect that our reality emerges from active/inactive binary bits of information. As you say with waves 0/1 we find this binary system at the heart of nearly every computer system and even in our own neurology.

Case in point where the brain uses active/inactive states as part of it's information processing. (Binary language).

The first is in the neuron itself in the microtubules in the exoskeleton we have alpha/beta tublin which are carbon threads that form a lattice which infra-red photons activate and deactivate... a binary lattice.

As information activates at the level of carbon-atom pairs... it scales up to the neuron until the cell fires that information off to the next cell... but get this... in the prefontal cortex neurons are binary as they can be active or inactive at the cellular level where the basal ganglia acts as the switch. This is where most of our logical cognitive function comes from, so we are using binary information processing at the atomic level in a cell, and at the cellular level in the prefontal cortex.

www.colorado.edu...

Everything we are, is hardwired to process information and render that information into something. The use of binary states to achieve this come as no surprise if you understand dimensional theory and take into consideration the singularity.

At the state of a singularity or the point in the zero-dimension could if it had enough time and could spin theoretically create active/inactive, positive/negative charges that would in turn create binary sequencing that would produce X in Euclidean geometry (the first dimension or a binary set of 0/1) and that is all that is needed to start the bootstrap to create information.

All that is required next is that information to return as feedback in a recursive loop and the singularity could then have awareness of that information. This very well could be a dipole: en.wikipedia.org.../File:VFPt_dipole_point.svg

Every particle has a dipole, which if you look at it creates an electromagnetic field that acts like a feedback loop. I speculate that it's in the dipole system that we have the very fundamental basics of recursive information processing by a binary system ie... primordial awareness.

A singularity would have a dipole and could create an information boundary which can in infinite time produce any imaginable pattern which in turn could program any simulation of reality we could imagine.

At least, that's something that I ponder when trying to understand how information processing can emerge from a singularity rather than a big-bang... where the emerging Universe around the singularity is just information... binary bits and bytes.

Fun to think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join