It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable proof that influenza vaccines routinely given to pregnant women still contain mercury

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Believe it or not, there are still millions of people, doctors, pharmacists and even journalists who do not yet realize there is a very high concentration of mercury in influenza vaccines given to pregnant women. Most people, you see, have been lied to by the media which has stated over and over again that mercury was removed from all vaccines.

Not true.

It's still there. And toxic mercury is present in influenza vaccines at a level that's literally 25,000 times higher than the EPA limit of mercury in drinking water. (1) It's 100 times higher than the highest level of mercury contamination I've ever tested in ocean fish.

It is disgusting to me that the medical community would actually sanction the use of toxic mercury as a preservative in vaccines. Actually, the only real surprise to me is that they accurately list it as an ingredient on the box. There is no warning that these vaccines should not be given to pregnant women even though there is a known correlation between high levels of mercury and birth defects.

You CANNOT trust the Government to provide safe vaccines to the public. I realize the need for vaccines for many major diseases such as polio and the like, but to get a shot just to avoid the flu that is obviously toxic makes no sense to me.

Source

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

In before the usual suspects join the thread to tell us that putting toxins in our body is perfectly fine.

"It's in such small amounts it CAN'T be bad for you."

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Excellent thread, Metallicus... it is even more disgusting to me that my partner & I have fought tooth & nail to adequately research what is best for our children regarding vaccinations & only from the genuinely credible, non-sell-out docs have we been offered any level of true insight into this (the truth, it seems, is even harder to come by when you are concerned, vulnerable & only wanting to discover what is best for a healthy, manufactured chemical-free life, period). We have been put through the mill regarding our concerns over what exactly is still to this day being put into these shots merely for the gain of the 'pharmers'; people alienating us, ignorant, arrogant finger-pointing at the 'irresponsible parents'. The response always seems to be, at best; 'toxic environment = toxic cure, deal with it'. Einstein must be turning in his grave, and cursing too. But it's business as usual, it seems... the general public putting way too much stock in pharmaceutical companies selling everyone's health & wellbeing down river for a quick cash-fix. Simply awful.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Don't eat the fish. Any fish.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Flulaval was not designed to be given to pregnant women. It has not been given FDA approval for use in pregnant women. The prescribing information is clear that" There are, however, no adequate and well - controlled studies in pregnant women. Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, FLULAVAL QUADRIVALENT should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed". For pregnant women who don't want thimerosol/mercury, any of the single dose vaccines such as Afluria or Fluarix are FDA approved for pregnant women.

edit on 4-6-2014 by F4guy because: forgot a quote mark.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Vaccines CAN be made without thimerosal ,mercury and MSG, so the question becomes why don't they do it?
If these controversial ingredients were removed, people wouldn't be so dead set against vaccinations.
The fact that Big Pharma refuses to manufacture a vaccine not based on toxic chemicals makes a lot of people suspicious, and given our past history using Americans as lab rats, I don't blame them one bit.

Ethylmercury Ethylmercury is a breakdown product of the antibacteriological agent ethylmercurithiosalicylate, which has been used as a topical antiseptic and a vaccine preservative (further discussed under Thiomersal below). Its characteristics have not been studied as extensively as those of methylmercury. It is cleared from the blood much more rapidly, with a half-life of seven to 10 days, and it is metabolized much more quickly than methylmercury. It is presumed not to have methylmercury's ability to cross the blood–brain barrier via a transporter, but instead relies on simple diffusion to enter the brain.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

We should all blindly accept, since science 'presumes' ethylmercury is safe, that it is?
Studies that PROVE it is NOT safe are quickly discredited. Big Pharma always seems to shoot the messengers, and close-minded people refuse to research BOTH sides of the issue.
edit on 3u1212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because injecting and ingesting sound the same, it must be safe, lolz........

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How is it a conspiracy if they have it labelled on the box? lol

THEY LIE TO US!

Its on the box.

I don't care for flu vaccine but its an acceptable amount.

But expect this thread to derail and attack all vaccines, its the intent of the anti-vaxers

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
And toxic mercury is present in influenza vaccines at a level that's literally 25,000 times higher than the EPA limit of mercury in drinking water.
True...here's proof!!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
I don't care for flu vaccine but its an acceptable amount.

But expect this thread to derail and attack all vaccines, its the intent of the anti-vaxers

So far you are the only one derailing the thread, but feel free go inject yourself with mercury, lead or whatever other toxins you want. The real question is why the heck is it even in there to begin with?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
real question is why the heck is it even in there to begin with?

It is used as a preservative.

Is there any peer reviewed scientific and scholarly studies to demonstrate that this tiny amount of organomercury compound is harmful? I would rather use that as a reference source than a website that reads like the Daily Mail.

Regards

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toastyr
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because injecting and ingesting sound the same, it must be safe, lolz........

So are you saying that the method in which mercury is taken makes a difference?

Do the different types of mercury also matter?

How about the amounts?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It is used as a preservative.

It's also used as an adjuvant.

Surely somewhere on this green earth there are less harmful preservatives/adjuvants.

Can anyone say eugenics?

Or is that still a crazy conspiracy theory that never actually existed?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Thank you. Very helpful.

Interesting the first link on the list of "peer reviewed studies of mercury intoxication from vaccines" concludes...

Conclusions. Studies do not demonstrate a link between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD, and the pharmacokinetics of ethylmercury make such an association less likely. Epidemiologic studies that support a link demonstrated significant design flaws that invalidate their conclusions. Evidence does not support a change in the standard of practice with regard to administration of thimerosal-containing vaccines in areas of the world where they are used.

Source

Regards

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Thimerosal is not Mercury???

So how come even the manufacturers label it as MERCURY!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

LOL pardon my ignorance but these idiots are saying mercury is good in small doses, even though it is proven to be toxic - even fatal in small doses.

And pregnant women are getting dosed with this...stuff from 2013 even..either way it's all voodoo.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: VoidHawk

LOL pardon my ignorance but these idiots are saying mercury is good in small doses, even though it is proven to be toxic - even fatal in small doses.

And pregnant women are getting dosed with this...stuff from 2013 even..either way it's all voodoo.

I think the mercury is working as desired

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

even though it is proven to be toxic - even fatal in small doses. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you please post the evidence that proves the doses of organic mercury found in shots is fatal?

Because I haven't seen that evidence and yes I did a search looking for such to confirm your claim.

Please no Naturaulnews they lie.

<<   2  3 >>

join