It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With An Aussie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings Members,

My name is indeed Chris and I do indeed reside in the Lovely Country of Australia.. I live just off Fraser Island the world's largest sand Island and am an expert of most of the island's Flora and Fauna.

I have lived here all my life. Have never seen snow and like motorbikes...I am an aquarius..

I cut my finger off when I was 4 years old in an unfortunate pineapple picking incident, very ugly....

I have a degree in Science majoring in Marine Biology, now here comes the ironic part....I am the Executive Manager of a Printing Company that makes stickers, magnets business Cards etc...Making more money than some poorly Marine Biologist would ever dream.

I have keen interests in Ufo activity and some spiritual knowledge of which I freely share.

I am 25 married with a house and cat, dog etc....

Any questions and or comments will be promptly answered about myself.

Well that's about it..Thankyou for your time.

Chris

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by OzChris]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Did I mention I am the most down to earth guy you will ever meet.. Cute, cuddly and great to talk to..

And apparently I am the kiwi's on the board arch nemesis...according to Chooks magical storyboard posts.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think I am teasing the aussies too much, they are getting an inferiority complex!

Cheer up its not all doom and gloom being australian, afterall you get to live across the water from NZ thats pretty close to paradise

I will right my literarry bias in my next Netchicken rules OK post

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hurrah for the Kiwi reasoning...anyone else would have just ridiucled me till I was dead and buried....No wonder they formed the ANZACS.....Just watch it NC.. I may shake up your beer when you visit....that's not a pretty sight.

chris

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I cut my finger off when I was 4 years old in an unfortunate pineapple picking incident, very ugly....

wow, I didn't know pineapples were THAT dangerous...

I'm thinking about moving to Australia, or to NZ.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well Zion, you'll fit into Oz if you have a criminal conviction............................Hold on!....You need one its a pre-requisite,,,,, for a penal colony.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Zion,

You have too much in the way of wisdom and intelligence to be even considering that Kiwi Country...And it wasn't the pineapples themselves that removed me of my finger.. It was the actual conveyor belt that the pineapples run along when they are picked that did it for me...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey Chris, nice intro.

Hey everyone, Chris is as cute and cuddly as he says and always a pleasure to talk to. If I ever make it to OZ I know I will drop in and have a beer with him

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
awww shucks connie....

Blush blush...all that.

I am gonna become a half way house for travelling ATS'ers

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
OzChris

Bundaberg Distillery experience December 2001.

1. Arrive Distlillery en route from Cairns to Sydney,
9.30 am.

2. Do organised tour.

3. Go to bar with two drink vouchers.

4. Discover that second voucher is to sample recently released Bundy Draught (rum-coke bar premix).

5. Meet Byron Bay exile who hates Byron Bay during school holidays.

6. Co-operatively obtain all drink vouchers from assembled pensioners, daytrippers, designated drivers, and willing donors.

7. Consume 18-20 Bundy variants each.

8. Sleep.

9. Drive Sydney, event-free.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I sell smoke ovens at the markets... And I have all the oak cask shaving that Bundy rum use to make their absolutely delictable liquer....

Can I just say that I will never find a more tasty snack than rum smoked flavour sausages.....Nothing beats it....

It's a great tour through the factory and yeah MA you found the secret...ripp off the sample tickets of all the oldies and people that don't drink.. easy way to get wasted for FREE! heh

Chris

new topics

top topics

join