It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Aztec, Atlantis and Mars Pyramids...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am sure their are many threads on this subject, but I'd like to post my own theory, so here it goes:
Around 30,000BC, a supernatural Race travelled through the Milky Way. They settled on Mars, the first Atlantis, when the planet was dying. Because they built settlements their, the planet got worse and worse, until the point where the atmosphere weakened.
The great oceans drained into the core of Mars and froze, the Altantian settlers died, and over this time, remains have passed away. The great Atlantians built Pyramids on Mars:

The capital city sank into the oceans of Mars before they froze,a nd has decayed over 30,000 years.
The remaing Atlantians left Mars and headed for Earth, seeing a well conditioned planet for them to settle on, they built their culture up again, but with less technology.
They created the Aztec and Egyptian Pyramids, the earliest of which was created the same time as the Aztec Pryamids in Centeral America:

They then created the mighty sloped Pyramids in Egypt:

The tale passed on was dying, and the elders of Atlantis (Mars) told of a city that sank into the sea...
The Atlantians were a much earlier version of us, but with amazing brainpower.

EXTENSION: The Stargate Issue
Many people here have said that their have been findings of Stargates, so I extended this theory for the Stargate aswell.
The people of Atlantis needed a method of transport, so the Stargate's were created and left in great pyramids, one on Mars, and 2 on Earth (Egpty and Mexico- Pyramids).
The elders wished to keep the world of Atlantis secret, they didn't beleive that the new age was ready for advanced technolgy, they were to reckless, so they buried the Stargates for all time...

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Nexus]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
interesting theory, where did you get this from......... evidense etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I could be wrong on this, but hasn't it been previously established that the pyramids of South and Central America were constructed far more recently than the ones in Egypt? Otherwise an interesting idea.

What observations led you to your theory?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, I thought a lot of it out myself. But I was flicking through TV channels today and I started to watch a programme about Finding Atlantis. I watched for about an hour before posting here.
It discussed connections between Egypt and Aztec Pryamids and culture:
Sacrafices
Pyramids
Dress Code
Similar hieroglyphs in Pyramids
A lot of other stuff I already knew:
Their was water on Mars
Pyramid Structures on Mars
Pyramid Structures all over Earth

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Also, the "Little Grey Men" (maybe Atlantians) have been visiting this planet again and again for 18,000 years:

It makes a lot of sense. A Hobbit sized tribe or Race of people living together these people were not freaks, maybe Atlantians deprived of technology:
Maybe they were criminals
Lost with no technology

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
May I add a bit more to your theory, Nexus?

You are on the right track...to an extent...the Earth has gone through many Earth Changes...and with each change, the most learned and spiritually inclined choose to remain behind to teach those left of the Universal Laws.

To keep this simple...there were Atlantean and Lumerian civilizations within the same time frame...both were peopled with what we would today call hybrid-humans....they held a higher spiritual vibration than we here on Earth do today...all were quite advanced and could communicate without voice, as well as travel without vehicle...altho they did exist.

Everyone existed as One...in harmony with each other and nature...but eventually there came a separation...there were those that turned their backs on unselfish love and began to think only of themselves...thus dooming their perspective lineage.

What we have today was built on the reminants of the survivors of these civilizations...religiously as well as socialogically...and yet it appears that once again, the same mistakes will be repeated unless mankind sees our world in a different light....by accepting the Light.

You implied that they came from Mars...I would also like to suggest, do some research on the Pleadies...those that did inhabit Mars were also ancestors....but they too had a common origion with the origional Alantians and Lumarians...one other thing...time as we deal with it, is not the same for those of higher viberations....and that has a bit to do with it as well.

May your continuing journey teach you well...

~oracle

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for adding that Oracle, very much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ok but theres one problem with your theory a race advanced enough to travel in space peobably could tell a dying planet from a thrieving one right next door, so why settle the dying one?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Not much fuel, maybe they crashed?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wha scale is your picture, the one with the pyramids, because they could be really tiny pyramids lol (maybe an inch high, or they could be 1000ft high

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not sure, but they're about the same size maybe a bit smaller or bigger...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good theory nexus/ it kinda reminds me of that movie "RedPlanet"

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This book has a Chapter on the Pyramids on Mars, the Sphinx etc. Very interesting.

(edit) please can you read your U2Us , and stop plugging this book all over the site.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have a question about your theory...in this theory do you think that they brought their entire civilization or was this a colonization effort on their part?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Why build pyramids? The pyramids are some of the most worthless strucures on the face of the planet. They serve absolutly no purpose for such massive amounts of man and animal power used to build them, not to mention the natural resources devoted towards these projects. Why would a species capable of interstellar travel build pyramids and then suddenly vanish leaving behind no existing proof of their history?

Less technology? Did they suddenly lose their capacity for science or become dumber while they traveled through space? Anyproof to any of these claims, or is this another combo of moonshine and childhood fantasies merging?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Why build pyramids? The pyramids are some of the most worthless strucures on the face of the planet. They serve absolutly no purpose for such massive amounts of man and animal power used to build them, not to mention the natural resources devoted towards these projects. Why would a species capable of interstellar travel build pyramids and then suddenly vanish leaving behind no existing proof of their history?

Less technology? Did they suddenly lose their capacity for science or become dumber while they traveled through space? Anyproof to any of these claims, or is this another combo of moonshine and childhood fantasies merging?

Can you explain why there are pyramids around the world then?

I doubt that species that can interglactic travel need much man power to build pyramids, if they possess the power of anti-gravity, building them should be pretty easy. Pyramids could hold an other purpose, it could be very complex, or very simple. It could just be the species trademark by all we know.

Also try to keep the bashing at minimum level. We have forums, to discuss ideas not to bash other members.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
People round the world build pyramids because they are relatively easy to construct, a gradual spire allows for ramps to be built around the structure to reach the top, where stones can be dragged up on rollers.

If a hypothetical alien were travelling through the solar system with pyramidy daydreams then why would it build a pyramid on dead mars? Especially with the lush earth only a short hop away (short when youve just travelled a few light years) complete with labour force and sentience.

There are no pyramids on mars because there is:
Not enough oxygen on mars to support life
No other type of artifact on the surface, no roads, canals, sewers

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nice post. I have often thought that the races on Earth are from the planets of Venus and of Mars. We talk in history in tens of thousands of years, but we have been around for millions. Look at both planets. Horrible greenhouse weather on one, and the other is desolate like a war may have occured, a nuclear winter say, a million years ago (?), and that is all we see is the remnanat. Are there any artifacts on earth still standing from a million years ago? I have always thought that at one time, all 3 planets were thriving and we are basically waht is left. Maybe we are not allowed visitors like a chernobyl of the galaxy(?)

AS far as the pyramids, you can see them from space, so if you wanted to navigate you could see them from afar or up high, this bieng because technology of interstellar ships I am sure is as different with different ways of communication maybe? I never thougt the pyramids were for anything other than markers on a galactic highway of special points to see from space to find your way, that is, if you are a alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Nice post. I have often thought that the races on Earth are from the planets of Venus and of Mars.

Are you aware that the atmosphere of Mars is far too thin to breathe and that Venus is basically an acid sulphur vapor and always has been?

We talk in history in tens of thousands of years, but we have been around for millions.

Actually, anthropologists and archaeologists and paleontologists talk about millions of years of human history... but not in terms of fantastic flying gadgets. And they do actively hunt down traces of older civilizations and interpret what's found.

Are there any artifacts on earth still standing from a million years ago?

Yes, indeed. We have a lot of stone tools and we have bones showing that humans were prying apart bodies and butchering them with these primitive stone tools. We have a number of campsites and living areas from these time periods.

AS far as the pyramids, you can see them from space, so if you wanted to navigate you could see them from afar or up high, this bieng because technology of interstellar ships I am sure is as different with different ways of communication maybe? I never thougt the pyramids were for anything other than markers on a galactic highway of special points to see from space to find your way, that is, if you are a alien.

So you're saying that they use sophisticated navigational equipment that enables them to travel with pinpoint accuracy for thosuands of light years through space (and all the variable conditions of space) and suddenly when they get to Earth they suddenly quit using it?

That they don't have any sophisticated equipment or guidance systems or technology for planetary travel?

That they don't even have good models and maps of the shoreline and rivers and other features and they don't even have compasses or ways of determining the latitude and longitude?

That they can't tell one planet from another until they zoom in close enough to find a pyramid?

That they can't even use the image of the planet to locate their bases or cities points of interest?

That their cities or bases don't have homing beacons?

That all they have to go on to navigate when they get here is pyramids that they *might* be able to spot from space? And they have to circle the planet till they find the pyramids because there's no other way of locating things?

Really?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus

The elders wished to keep the world of Atlantis secret, they didn't beleive that the new age was ready for advanced technolgy, they were to reckless, so they buried the Stargates for all time...

due, stop watching sci fi..... all of you stop watching sci fi.....
the moment some new show or book or movie comes out, a new group of radical "religinists" arrives with a new crack theory incorporating that movie..... it's kind of sad.... your "theory" looks like a hollywood movie script rejected because there is no plot....

i apologize for the bashing, but i really wanted to get this point across.
still, feel free to believe in what you want, no matter how wrong you are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join