It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens... any real evidence out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
okay, i have done some google searches on aliens (greys to be specific) and i really did not find any pics that could not have been falsified. so if anyone has any pics of aliens and they ultimitly believe they are real (the pics) please post em' !

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I too have never seen any "alien being" pictures that are legit, but there are much more convincing ufo pics and vids out there...try googling the recent Mexican Air Force UFO video...it's pretty cool!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if you can find any pics that absolutly can't be disputed, you'll make history. I'd love to say that I've seen them, but alas, no such luck. If they do exist, they will be locked deep in some government vault (along with the actual aliens).

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Also, keep in mind that evidence, no matter how convincing, is not the same thing as PROOF...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
okay, so thre's never been any REAL proof of aliens existing, like a body or what-not. I don't mean a photo of a body or that one in Area 51's above top secret super silo, I mean a body. One we can look at, gawk at, poke and squeeze. One we can stare at, then a second later barf in disgust. I'm talking ture-to-life flesh and blood alienoid here. But hey, we've got photos. Yummy, yummy photos....

Kal

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
cant u see? even if we find a REAL alien body dead/alive, WE CAN NEVER KNOW (internet talk).. be sure to find some people sayin its fake.. if its not on the internet & its in ur personal life, still.. u'd be the only 1 to know if its real or not, ill always say this.. the only WORKING way, to make people believe.. all depends on the aliens & nobody else, they just need to be in hundreds or more, flyin in the sky, land, get out of the saucer.. & i dunno what else.. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Loads of material here just using the search. Here's one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join