It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian jet flies within 100 feet of cockpit with U.S. surveillance aircraft in ‘reckless’ inter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can anyone say AIM-120D AMRAAM

a reply to: Mythos13

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Did Maverick fly upside down and shoot them the bird while Goose snapped a pic?

(Sorry I'm sure that's been covered...but sometimes I have no impulse control and confess I haven't read the entire thread, Z!)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
There have been a whole list of smaller signals that our government pushed Russia as far as it will go. They've drawn the line in the sand. I have no warmer feelings for the Russian government than I do my own, but the aggressor in this case is obvious to anyone that doesn't have a myopic view of world events.

We are but puppets to powerful men playing games for control.

20,000 Russian troops at the Ukraine border and Russia isn't the aggressor?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That would be impressive as hell coming from a plane that only has weather radar.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I saw the pictures and he's right there.

The sad part is I know damn near every line.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: pirhanna
There have been a whole list of smaller signals that our government pushed Russia as far as it will go. They've drawn the line in the sand. I have no warmer feelings for the Russian government than I do my own, but the aggressor in this case is obvious to anyone that doesn't have a myopic view of world events.

We are but puppets to powerful men playing games for control.

i would temper that notion with reality , US already have formally helped Ukraine goverment with military aid, CIA/FBI personeel and military trainers.. if Russia provide such assistance to a Communist Mexican Goverment , would america stand by doing nothing ?

Please put everything in perspective, there's always 2 side of the coin and one country's reaction is because of another's provocation.

Do you think US gov over the line when they raised ruckus over russian missiles in Cuba ? it is the same kind of situation here..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Russia did not spend $5bn on starting the conflict or shoot down flight mh17 or paid neo-nazi's to murder people in the east of the country.

Yes I hope russia goes in to stop the fighting and i don't care if they crack a few eggs in the process.

Looks to me like you have your glasses on upside down again

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Russia did not spend $5bn on starting the conflict or shoot down flight mh17 or paid neo-nazi's to murder people in the east of the country.

No they just backed the prior president that stole billions from the citizens of Ukraine for him and his cronies.

As for MH 17, no they themselves didn't shoot it down, but the separatists they back did.

They may not be neo nazi's( and the Ukranians aren't either) but contracting out to Chechans is just as bad.

And yes Chechnya has sent fighters to Ukraine at the request of Putin.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

if Russia provide such assistance to a Communist Mexican Goverment , would america stand by doing nothing ?

Also know that Mexico in some areas is considered worse than a war zone, but you don't see the US sending military weapons to those fighting the government.

And by military weapons I mean missile launchers, anti tank weapons and anti aircraft artillery such as the Russians have done in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Yes I hope russia goes in to stop the fighting and i don't care if they crack a few eggs in the process.

Looks to me like you have your glasses on upside down again

You are blind.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
You would be spewing flaming tar if a Russian reconnaissance Jet was flying anywhere near the US. International waters, or not both aircraft have a right to be there. Both Aircraft are an implied threat, and yes a reconnaissance aircraft is a threat. That aircraft is a key step into a larger scale attack, the interceptor is a defensive aircraft, protecting it's airspace, and home land.

The US is pushing Russia, pretty damn hard as of late.

Russia would never do such a thing...

www.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join