It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prisoner Trade: Muslims Are Being Tracked conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Whereas the American fools will be outraged by such a trade, like they were with Operation Desert Storm, I really do have a bit more faith in the American government than to get outraged like the rest of you sheep. I say that the soldiers of Allah we traded are being clandestinely monitored (besides just with the drones), like injected with a microchip (that gets its fuel from the body) or something of the sort.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
been watching to much science fiction and spy thrillers me thinks....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It could be argued that they were 'chipped'.
It could be argued that we made 'Manchurian Candidates' out of them.

It could also be argued that the POTUS is playing for the other team.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I like how you start with calling us American fools and Sheep, that's pure class right there.

You think we're tracking those terrorists by RFID chips. The same ones we used to track the guns in fast and furious?

Yeah, I have my doubts on that.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
Whereas the American fools will be outraged by such a trade, like they were with Operation Desert Storm, I really do have a bit more faith in the American government than to get outraged like the rest of you sheep. I say that the soldiers of Allah we traded are being clandestinely monitored (besides just with the drones), like injected with a microchip (that gets its fuel from the body) or something of the sort.

Its possible .. I wouldn't put it past uncle Sam .. the trade seemed too easy when I read about ..
A slow dissolving cyanide capsule implanted in each of the mullahs perhaps ..?
A month from now .. adios muchachos!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ohh you again Mr.Solomon....

You should know if they are being tracked, as you claim to be god in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

God knows all right ?

Just saying......

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So much for humanity uniting to stop the hate......

I would not be surprised if the detainees weren't released with heavy funding. The current administration certainly seems to be doing everything possible to aid and abet what was once considered 'terrorism'.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I completely agree with you. The military would have had access to any clandestine tracking technologies developed by an agency like DARPA, and they could have used such. But I am not certain that they could have implanted something without the knowledge of those being implanted, because if done surgically there will be pain or scarring in an area I would think. Unless they chips can be made so small that they can be implanted via injection under the skin. They could have done that while having a prisoner drugged or something. I wouldn't say it was impossible, but I wouldn't say it is a given.

We know such technology exists, tracking technology I mean, GPS or something that emits a signal, but the question is how small can such devices be made? If the devices exist they CAN be placed into the human body. The CIA turned a freaking cat into a radio receiver so I think it can be done. Granted the cat was ran over on its first mission, but that is beside the point.

We know the US does not negotiate with terrorists, and Obama would not want the backlash from his own intelligence agencies or others in the government, therefore I think it is likely that there is more to the story. They would not just let 5 guys walk free, not those 5 guys. There must be something else to the story that we don't know about. But I do not believe what people are saying that "it was not worth it." If a US citizen was being held prisoner, if that is what they believed, then even that trade is worth it. These terrorist groups never possessed enough resources or tradecraft to carry out nation-crippling attacks, and by this point they are much less dangerous than they have been in the past. The only reason so many soldiers have been killed is because they are operating on the turf of these terrorists.

They blend in with the rest of the population, and the US wishes to minimize the loss of civilian life. It is guerilla warfare 101, what the Taliban is doing. I would advise anyone interested in guerilla warfare to read the manifestos of Guevara, Tse-Tung, and Marx. If for anything just to familiarize yourself with just why it is so difficult to fight insurgents. The US military has even published material on guerilla warfare. It is extremely difficult to combat when done effectively. If a revolution ever breaks out in America it would be a nightmare for the US government because they would wish to minimize civilian losses.

For this reason I say that if war is to be had, let it be quick and brutal. It will minimize casualties in the long run. Anyway, again I do not think they just let these guys walk. If they did then I don't know what to say. It seems a bit strange. Another thing to consider is that they likely wish to get intelligence from the former "prisoner." And even if he did defect there is no guarantee the Taliban would have him. They likely did keep him prisoner. They wouldn't trust him, probably thinking he was a spy or something, although that is a bit far-fetched considering they are not stupid. I'm sure they considered it though. So they likely did not let him learn any crucial information if they were planning on letting him come back.
edit on 6/3/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One would hope we have that technology and are using it with these 5 Taliban. I doubt it though. We would have been using it to find OBL, who we pretty much stumbled upon spywise.

I would have infected all of those Taliban with a disease that would be in remission as long as meds are given. After the meds wear off, like in a oh say a year, they become carriers, infecting their fellow Taliban when they eventually hook up.

Sort of like an ant or roach bait, just going after different vermin.

If we couldn't do that, then radiation exposure that will result in death in 12 to 16 months would be almost as good.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

I doubt that they are, but if they were been monitored I am sure that is plenty of technology in their hands in the middle east to detect any implants.

Remember technology is not limited to certain countries only.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

if the us govt had such ideas they'd do it to all prisoners, send them home, close the camp and save on money. While being able to keep an eye on the terrorists. Why not simply accept that the US went from 'no negotiating with terrorists' to giving in to their demands. The taliban went from complete defeat to being contenders for Afghan leadership, once US/NATO forces leave. They also now have a diplomatic presence in Qatar (where the taliban five were transferred to).

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I say that the soldiers of Allah we traded are being clandestinely monitored (besides just with the drones), like injected with a microchip (that gets its fuel from the body) or something of the sort.

The 'Soldiers of Allah' are mass murdering terrorists indoctrinated into a cult of evil.

I hope that someone was smart enough to chip them so that when they get back to their terrorist training camps we'll know where to aim the drone strikes. But considering we are talking about Obama .. I doubt he chipped his buddies before releasing them.

new topics

join