It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You had Contact with an Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

i agree with you that the mind probably created them.

There was one time, earlier this year, where i had involuntary oobe, or astral, not sure which one.
During this experience, I ended up on operating table with someone who was ready to operate on me.

Interestingly, before I arrived at the location, I already had the feeling that I would end meeting some unknown negative forces. When he tried to touch me, i just imagine a shield protecting me from him (I believe I learned this from one of threads in ats lol) and it works... but I'm sure I heard that he said something like whatever I was trying to do was useless, not sure if it was in english or telepathy lol
so I struggled a bit and managed to woke up.
I'm not sure whether I went unconscious in that world or I managed to escape without any 'damage'

I cannot see the person clearly, the sight was blurry. This sight problem happened on all oobe or astral experience. Either it was dark in the nothingness where there was really nothing around to grab or in the bedroom but with blind sight. Only few times I can see colors but they were blurry

But since then, I never experience any oobe or astral, not sure why lol
so from this experience, I realize our mind/belief attracts or probably creates them.

note: i wanted to share this story few months ago but i was just afraid lol

peace

edit on 4-6-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dodol

Nice of you to relate your experience dodol but apparently to you this is no more than a type of dream - you don't believe any so-called alien contact was involved. What I was looking for however was the experience where the person involved actually felt as if he or she were actually making alien contact. Skeptics of course believe all alien contactees are either lying, delusional, or dreaming. I and others like me believe there is a difference and I'm most interested in those who believe they have actually made alien contact and why they so believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodol
a reply to: smithjustinb

But since then, I never experience any oobe or astral, not sure why lol

Since my experience, neither have I. Nor have I had a successful meditation. After many attempts, I just gave up.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

i believe most 'alien' contacts stories but i don't take them seriously.
the 'physical' ones i have yet to see. i want to see them if there is a chance, lol

i know there are unseen forces which i cannot see clearly right now but not sure if they are 'aliens' anymore after seeing them few times.

but i noticed there are also types of 'aliens' in forms of thought-forms (or archetypes?) which i believe like the one that i encountered in oobe/astral, shapeshifters that appear differently according to human 'psychology'.

peace

edit on 4-6-2014 by dodol because: changed all to most lol

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: draknoir2

I have solid empirical data that shows clearly that what I experienced was not "mistranslation".

Let's see it.

Did you not read the post? In its entirety? Must not have. You might also look at my post before the one you quoted from.

It has all been posted in two or three places...

I must have missed it since I was looking for "solid empirical evidence" and not fantasy fiction.

Perhaps you could cut and paste just one example of such solid evidence so I can recalibrate my search techniques.

I submit sir: that you are wholly ignorant of the nature of "Empirical Evidence". Go find a dictionary and look it up...

Just happen to have a ginormous one directly behind me.

The data I have are only "anecdotal" for you.

I submit sir: that you are wholly ignorant of the difference between empirical and anecdotal evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You seem to have no understanding of the physics of Telepathy

Says the poster who in the same posts posts

Telepathy seems to happen on a somewhat deeper level anyway, more on a consciousness level.

Seriously? somewhat deeper level, more on a conscious level? Or what ever consciousness level means

I could of agreed if you would have said more on a sub or unconscious level and that being the reason that deciphering the communication/information received sometimes is incorrect due to it being dream like.

Telepathy is a real phenomena and has been demonstrated both in the laboratory, and in the "real" world.

Has the demonstration worked and been able to be duplicated?

Please do show these demonstrations or just the documents or links to where the results can be found.

The "real " world is waiting

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It seems most of people's experiences involve the realm of mind... and it creates a difficult situation where common knowledge hasn't caught up to explain these experiences. Most encounters with these beings involve weirdness we call "paranormal."

The beings that are behind the unknown tech seen sure seem tied to consciousness. Our inability to discern this possible reality or understand tech that may be unimaginably advanced makes these experiences easy to ridicule... but I'm convinced people are sincere and sane (for the most part) about their experiences with these beings.

I'm at least convinced the strange tech is real... and it follows someone made it.

It's a weird place to be in society... convinced we are surrounded by unseen, advanced (and not-so-much) intelligent creatures. It's a textbook definition of insane... but what if all the thousands of reports (and personal experiences) are reported accurately by properly functioning minds?

It might be quite important. Something is in the periphery of this world and I at least think I want to know who or what it is.

I've heard the scenario explained above about the "alien" "fight" over the lab experiment called humans before... and that view says we are apes artificially stimulated to intelligence before our time by visitors... it would explain ...a lot. I don't know how true it is... but it isn't preposterous.

I can see why most would prefer a scenario where we are the big boys at the pinnacle of evolution. The truth might not be so ego stroking... but it might not be too bad, either.

Many of us were comfy being a lab experiment by a God... this view of alien manipulation has us a bit further down the ladder, but it's the same basic thing.

Either way, a higher tech culture seems to be here... and whether they're from another star system or universe, they're here for some reason.

edit on 6/4/2014 by Baddogma because: to to too type-o

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I submit sir: that you are wholly ignorant of the difference between empirical and anecdotal evidence.

Empirical evidence (also empirical data, sense experience, empirical knowledge, or the a posteriori) is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.[1] The term comes from the Greek word for experience, Εμπειρία (empeiría).
en.wikipedia.org...

I prefer this definition; it remove a lot of the crap that leads to confusion...like ours.

Perhaps I should not use the term "empirical", and used "a posteriori" instead. But, damn, empirical is iasier for most to begin to understand.

So. Mr. Science; tell me how my evidence is not empirical, and is anecdotal, please, please enlighten us. I truly want to know just how data collected from observation, and experiment are not empirical in nature. See. I'm betting that all you have is a bag of convoluted crap that doesn't pass "logical muster"...anyway; put your money where your mouth is. so far you have talk; I have hard data.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

These demonstrations have been all over several worldwide television channels and networks for many years. If you have not seen them, then you must be living in a cave, and are rather "out of touch" with reality...I fear there is nothing I can do to help.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This may, or may not, be in line with the pretext of your post but here goes.
Many years ago when I was in high school. I had to come up with a science fair project. Even though I was very interested in science, I could not think of anything which had, even then, not been done to death.
One night while asleep, I dreamed of an "alien craft" landing close by while I was out hunting. The occupants looked very much like a regular person and ask it I would like to go inside. I have never been smart enough to be afaid of much so I went in. I don't remember what it looked like inside but I do remember they showed me a device and told me to build one as I would need it one day.
After I awoke I drew up what I had seen and built it for the science fair. It worked fine but did not really impress the teachers. They admitted they did not understand what I had in mind.
I had not thought of it for many years until a few months ago and now see where it could be used. ( I won't go into that now. )
A few nights ago I dreamed of the same craft comming back. This time I was being shown something at the same time my alarm clock went off. I have tried each night since to get back into that dream to see what it might have been. All I retained was seeing five large gray vertical tubes, with yellow bottoms and caps,and a control board.
As I said, this may not be the type of meeting you had hoped for but its the best I have.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

These demonstrations have been all over several worldwide television channels and networks for many years. If you have not seen them, then you must be living in a cave, and are rather "out of touch" with reality...I fear there is nothing I can do to help.

Do not fear,

I would refuse any help offered when none was asked for, I would enlighten the one offering help to help themselves before they think they could help another or even that another needs help.

Maybe you should move into a cave, the view of reality is much more precise looking out from a cave than looking into a cave with images telling you this is the real world.

I have seen demonstration on TV not just of telepathy but practically anything the human mind can conceive and put on film.

edit on 4-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My issue with all these claims of telepathic contact, is that we've made significant advances in understanding the synaptic transmissions in the brain. There are chemical and electrical synapses in the brain. We've monitored and can identify what areas are active when subjects are asked to think about something...or when they view certain colors...or when they are experiencing certain emotions. All that said, if the synapse is chemical, it obviously happens (And stays) within the brain's physical constraints. When the synapse is electrical, the signal is weak/short and travels between neurons and receptors. And of course, this also stays within the brain.

If we are to believe that people can communicate by thought (Outside of the brain) with alien beings from another planetary system or galaxy, we simply can't ignore the physics & math. If the "thoughts" are carried out by electrical synapse, the fastest these "thoughts" can travel is the speed of light.

Light Speed = 186,282.397 miles per second

The nearest multi-planet system in the Milky Way = 15 Light years away
Nearest Galaxy to Earth = 25,000 Light Years

If electrical signals from the brain induced by thought can travel outside of the body for communication, they would still be subject to the laws of physics. And if we are communicating with an alien from the nearest possible multi-planetary solar system, the math would look like....

15 * (5.87849981 × 10¹² Miles)

In other words, it would take 15 years to greet your alien buddy. Not nearly enough time to receive a telepathic message telling you there'll be a solar flare in 2 days or 2 hours.

Quantum nonlocality, you say?

Whilst quantum nonlocality improves the efficiency of various computational tasks,[3] it does not allow for faster-than-light communication,[4] and hence is compatible with special relativity.

Still limited to the speed of light.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

I'd be looking into other theories such as EU universe, Holographic Universe, Metaphysics and the so called "new age", and entanglement theory.

Plants are telepathic and there really is no distance.

Two particles they separate, react simultaneously, not even the speed of light. You could separate them light years apart and get the same results.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

According to observed experiments, quantum entanglement still does not violate the speed of light. I am open minded, I just don't see any supporting evidence to back up telepathy with aliens. Note that I didn't say telepathy would be impossible (Though the phenomenon has never been proven)....the math just doesn't add up with regards to claims of contact with aliens from other galaxies or planets well out of our reach.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
My issue with all these claims of telepathic contact, is that we've made significant advances in understanding the synaptic transmissions in the brain. There are chemical and electrical synapses in the brain. We've monitored and can identify what areas are active when subjects are asked to think about something...or when they view certain colors...or when they are experiencing certain emotions. All that said, if the synapse is chemical, it obviously happens (And stays) within the brain's physical constraints. When the synapse is electrical, the signal is weak/short and travels between neurons and receptors. And of course, this also stays within the brain.

If we are to believe that people can communicate by thought (Outside of the brain) with alien beings from another planetary system or galaxy, we simply can't ignore the physics & math. If the "thoughts" are carried out by electrical synapse, the fastest these "thoughts" can travel is the speed of light.

Light Speed = 186,282.397 miles per second

The nearest multi-planet system in the Milky Way = 15 Light years away
Nearest Galaxy to Earth = 25,000 Light Years

If electrical signals from the brain induced by thought can travel outside of the body for communication, they would still be subject to the laws of physics. And if we are communicating with an alien from the nearest possible multi-planetary solar system, the math would look like....

15 * (5.87849981 × 10¹² Miles)

In other words, it would take 15 years to greet your alien buddy. Not nearly enough time to receive a telepathic message telling you there'll be a solar flare in 2 days or 2 hours.

Quantum nonlocality, you say?

Whilst quantum nonlocality improves the efficiency of various computational tasks,[3] it does not allow for faster-than-light communication,[4] and hence is compatible with special relativity.

Still limited to the speed of light.

Electrochemical.

The limitation is orders of magnitide slower.

edit on 4-6-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Electrochemical.

Agreed...but I was giving the alien contact camp the benefit of the doubt. That thoughts can be sent via purely electrical signals outside of the physical body. I know some will site quantum entanglement and that's fine.

I'd like someone in communication with one of these alleged aliens to please ask them to shed more light on how it works ;-)
edit on 4-6-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

Electrochemical.

Agreed...but I was giving the alien contact camp the benefit of the doubt. That thoughts can be sent via purely electrical signals outside of the physical body. I know some will site quantum entanglement and that's fine.

I'd like someone in communication with one of these alleged aliens to please ask them to shed more light on how it works ;-)

I think the channeling nonsense is just that. Some people need to feel special by convincing others that they are.

However, I have not dismissed psychic phenomena altogether. If there is something to it I doubt that it will be anything so simple as electricity and wires. I would suspect it would me more along the lines of "spooky action at a distance", as you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't think I have. But I have had enough weird alien-related things in my life that I could spin a pretty impressive abductee identity out of it if I wanted to.

I saw an UFO when I was 6 or 7. It was a stubby torped-shape object with a warm light at it's flat end. It slowly flew over our residential area. I watched it for a while - my first impression at the time was that it was a "space rocket". Then I started feeling like there is something seriously off about it and I ran back home.

I felt really upset and weird for two weeks or so after that. I had a vivid dreamsabout aliens. They were...unlike anything I've heard anyone ever report. Tall chicken-legged reptilian blue-skinned things with strangely shaped hands. Big orange eyes. There were 4-6 of them. Some of them had white uniforms. Others had these "spacesuits" fashioned out of metal which looked like red aluminium. I was inside some sort of a craft, sitting in front of some kind of large black box-shaped apparatus facing directly one of the beings.

They said that humans had attacked them and taken some of them as captives and that they were going to free them. They said that they don't have anything against humanity but that they were concerned that humans would be a threat to them in the long term. They also said they need "friends" to help them to "set things right". I was shown an image of a large aircraft hangar where there were humans tending a large crescent-shaped craft which was made out of the same red metal as these beings suits.

Well, dreams are dreams, but it left quite a lasting impression. However, there's more than just that. When I was a kid I was suspected of having a very rare blood disease. The second batch of tests turned out to be negative. My parents have no memory of this at all but I remember them being very concerned over it and crying and all. I also have a pretty anomalous memory of having blood drawn from me with a huge needle by a masked doctor. My mother has no memory of this either even though when I was a kid and I got vaccinated or had blood samples taken she was always there because I was terrified of it. Well, people forget things and my memory may have become colored over time - a tiny needle becoming huge and so on.

Years pass by. As a teenager I get interested in UFOs. I had kind of known that some people say that they see these things but I had thought it was pure fiction. Turns out that it's not just movie plots. So I get into the subject. Eventualy I wind up reading about alien abductions. I can't even describe the sheer animalistic terror I felt when reading about those accounts. They seemed so...utterly crazy but there was something which deeply resonated within me. Eventualy I start having recurring nightmares about aliens. This time around they are the typical grey variant though. I didn't think I was an abductee but I was deeply bothered by all that.

That said, when I was 22 I got sick with health problems a person of my age usualy doesn't have. It wasn't deadly, not even as cripling as some diseases are, but it was (and is) chronic and sucks the life out of me. I lived in pretty dark times. I started wondering that what I was really an abductee. What if my health problems were because of aliens tampering with me. I regreted my life choices and wondered if they had steered me to some direction I had no wanted to take. I became obsessed with the dark side of ufology, human bodyparts in vats and all that. I was so sick and depressed that my sense of reality started to unravel. In retrospect I was probably really, really close to going insane from stress.

Over time my condition stabilized. I end up reading how the whole Dulce thing is a hoax. I even found the highly disturbing idea of military abductions kind of soothing. After all, if MILABS are real then I, being in the armpit of the world, was probably safe from US psy-ops. I came back to my senses, realized how silly I had been. But the experience had left me humbled. I used to be able to rationalize and box-in the same kind of strange experiences that make people to claim they are abductees. I knew of false memories and sleep paralysis. Then everything went wrong and I could no longer do it. I stringed different events into one chain which could prove an explanation to what I was going through. I couldn't anymore judge people who claimed to be abductees.

I think I may have seen the movie Intruders as a kid and as silly it sounds it may have traumatized me. I watched that movie last year out of pure chance and I had this huge sense of deja vu when I was watching it. It was actually...pretty relieving. Consider how widespread the alien mythos have become, at what an early age many people may be exposed to stuff like the idea of alien abductions. I think it may have been the source of my nightmares and fears to begin with. I wonder how many are there among us who have these kind of experiences just because they saw something they were not prepared to handle.
This is also why I intensively, personaly loathe the Aviary crew who spun out the Dulce myths. It may have been a big joke to them but I know how stressful it is to come under the belief that you are being targeted by unstoppable hostile forces.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

Its instantaneous. That most certainly does. However, its a different function, its not one size fits all in the universe.

RV works, telepathy has been proved in university studies to work, and there is no real space and time

So there is a whole different category Some of us truly differentiate Mind and Brain. Body and Spirit. Function of body brain more akin to a radio broadcasts spirit, doesnt create these processes.

Ingo Swann defined the body as an incredible sensing organism machine, interdimensional, and on his article base website, talks about the military and scientists having already mapped numerous psi/sensing/extra perception toggle spots in the human body.

Things that our controllers hide because, who would want a telepathic population? They'd be strung up or tarred and feathered and dragged out of town.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I very seriously hate it people use the same logic as my 19 yo...don't get me wrong...he is VERY intelligent, and logical, and has absolutely zero experience...and as a result fails to think things through, or experiences an exception in his logic.

I would like to think that y'all are a "step" above that. But, you make it difficult.

Maybe I should term that "blanket logic". A logical exception with broad application.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join