It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The most powerful thing about the group, anonymity, is also the biggest weakness of the group. What is stopping a faction from doing things in the name of Anonymous designed to bring them down? To me it seems like a CI professional's wet dream. The perfect scapegoat. a reply to: b3l13v3

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
of course there bad apples within anonymous. every organization that has ever tried tried to be a part of something bigger attracts them.

there are three kinds of anonymous in this world in my humble opinion

There are the under-18 crowd that delight in leaking nude pictures, releasing "scary" videos and are generally a nuisance. And the script kiddies that think because they can make a few bucks scamming people or breaking into a site that they are king #. They do it for money, for fame, for recognition so on and so forth. This is Assange and Snowden and all of the other supposed whistleblowers. They do it for ulterior motives.

the last kind, now that's the one you don't hear about on the news. They are dangerous, fast, and will not hesitate to bury you if you get in the way. They're usually former/active criminals, executives, generals, teachers, politicians, and everything inbetween.
They don't do it for money.
They do it for the lolz

A group of the third type if properly funded and motivated could be slipped into the cogs of society and used to bring it down from within.

I'm not saying who, what, where or how. But know this.

Things that are happening now... It's not all because of the puppet masters that you all know about. Some of it is from Anonymous. An idea was formed over 6 years ago. An idea that we don't have to live in squalor because of your birthplace or skin color. An idea that we have every means available that everyone should get a piece of the pie.
Not a big piece from a great pie. But a decent piece from your favorite pie.

That idea spread like wildfire among certain individuals I came into contact with. These individuals and I formed a group dedicated to spreading that idea to you guys. So that you could wake up and smell the roses.

We were betrayed from within. They weren't turned or anything. No, they just wanted to get close to us so that they could in turn look more favorable to the other side. They showed the other side how good they were and offered us and their services for a fee.
I was smart and didn't trust anyone from the start so I was able to cover my tracks. Some of my comrades weren't so lucky and ended up in prison.

They will be avenged. The traitors are known and will face judgement in due time.
We do not forgive
We do not forgive
Expect us.

You can doubt me. This is the interwebs after all.
You could want to find me, if you were of that persuasion.
Or you can trust that the people responsible for the # we put up with all our lives will be taken care of. Their names written down and spots on the wall saved for them.
It will come.
We will see a new American government. An evil one. And we will see the army created to stop it.

I can't promise the future, I don't do prophecies anymore. Too depressing when they come true.
But I promise you that I will not stop fighting until I am dead or my enemies are.
2016. Be prepared for when it happens. And don't sit down and let it pass like your parents did in the 60s.
Stand up and grab a rifle when the moment finds you.
edit on 15-9-2014 by thatguyy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 26-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I believe ANONYMOUS is not an organization. It is everyone and it is no one.

Being an ANON means you are part of something bigger than yourself. Or else you'll just be a Solo or a Mendax.
edit on 27-2-2015 by IQPREREQUISITE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join