It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da 13th Sun and my interpretation's of his Philosophies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey ATS!
It's been a long time since i've posted anything, so i'm exited to contribute to this wonderful site!

So i did an ATS search on a fellow called Da13thsun and nothing seemed to come up so i felt like it was my duty to share with you all some of this guys "beliefs" and my very own opinions and interpretations of him and his videos.

So with that said, who is Da 13th Sun? He is simply a person obviously that makes videos on youtube in which he covers several esoteric topics such as religion, numerology, verbiage and the power of words, raising vibrations by eating healthy, origins of man; you know, that kind of stuff. So i stumbled on his videos on YouTube and i was hooked on the knowledge this guy was dropping; i mean it's as if this guy's a modern prophet. So now that you know he is, feel free to check out some of his videos which i will link and see for your self what kind of insight this guy provides.

Again, the point of this thread isn't to link you to a bunch of youtube videos but i do want to bullet point several of his key "beliefs" and ideologies and throw in my own personal opinion so here i go!

Language and Spells we say On an Everday Basis:

"The english language is a spell" -Da 13th Sun

One of the first videos i watched by Da 13th Sun was about the English language and how it's "backwards" and that everyday we are literally casting spells on our own minds of course and an other people. To understand this you first need to understand a basic universal principle in that each word, or letter of the alphabet for that matter, has a certain frequency to it, which literally molds the physical reality around you. Also, different words have metaphorical meanings as well as there literal meaning. Each word also has an etymological meaning, as well.

So three different meanings, for one word (probably much more than 3 in all actuality)! So, how many times have you heard the phrase "mind over matter", or how many times have you used affirmations or mantras to instill the results you wanted? Probably many times. But what i'm trying to say is the words we use on a daily basis have multi meanings and wer'e shooting our selves in the foots by the words were saying!

Let me give you an example. So we throw around the word "black people" to describe people with a heavily melaneted skin pigmentation.
The literal definition of the word black is "of the very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white". Now, from a literal standpoint, "black people" are not even black! Put a black object like a cell phone or an i-pod next to a "black person" and they are different colors! Da 13th sun likes to refer to "black people" as "melanated people" as it's a more accurate representation of who they really are.

Now, from a non-literally perspective, the word black means "deathly, very wicked or evil," for example black magic refers to evil magic and the black plague was the name given to " one of the most devastating pandemics in human history" (source en.wikipedia.org...). So, when we casually say the phrase "black people", we are literally casting a spell collectively upon melanated people and calling them the "death"people every time we throw that phrase around! This is real guys. MInd over matter. Our words create our reality. I am not "black" but i have a new found respect for my melanated brethren after watching the 13th sun. This video goes into more detail on this topic.

Some more examples of this:

German = Germ man = filthy man

Christianity = Anti Christ's or against the Christ consciousness. (CHRISTiANiTY)
Disease = Dis Ease Your body's at a dis ease because of your lifestyle habits and we call it disease

Entrance = When we enter a store we're "En tranced" into buying something

Television = (easy one
Tell Lie Vision! Telling lie's to your vision.

Good Morning = Good mourning, as if someone passed away and your mourning their death. This is a curse we all say on a daily basis.

Bless you = The etymology of the Old English word "bless" means to ‘mark or consecrate with blood’ (source: Online dictionary)
So when you say bless you to someone, you are cursing them that you will mark blood on them, and you don't even know it!

School = Old german word which means "hell". So when your kids go to "school" you are pretty much saying they will go to hell

There are just some examples guys, the bottom line is that our language we use on an everyday basis has multiple meanings both literally and non literally and it is one of the reasons why we keep our selves in such a lower vibration realm. For more on this topic, check out this link

www.youtube.com...

The Original Man:

So, as i may have mentioned earlier, i am not "black" (melanated is what i will use from now on
)so i am a non biased opinion when it comes to me discussing this next viewpoint. So, Da 13th Sun claims that the modern day melanated man was the original man, or the first man ever created. We were created by the Anunakki using part alien genetics and part earthly primate genetics. That's why the original man which resided in Africa was much more advanced than our modern day civilization in terms of engineering tasks (Pyrimids of Giza for example) and spirituality as well. They were known as the "sun children", and we still are today. It is no coincidence that the level of Melanin, which is produced by the sun, is found in much higher levels in melanated people because their culture was in Africa which lies right on the equator where there is stronger UV radiation. The "melanin" in our skin is responsible for super human characteristics such as telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. Melanated people literally have a different biochemistry than the white man. The melanated skin acts as a natural sunblock and instead of getting burnt, melated people have a greater ability to covert sunlight into melanin in a process called Melanogenesis.

To wrap this section up, Da 13th sun recommends at least an hour of sunlight every day to increase your melanin. He claims the sun can literally "cure any Dis -Ease or STD" by soaking up in it. He recommends Sun-Gazing as a spiritual exercise which can be practiced either at dawn or dusk. I started this exercise after watching his videos and i can literally feel my pineal gland de-calcifying!

The facts are the facts that the white man has less melanin in his skin than the colored man. All Da 13th Sun is saying is that higher levels of melanin are associated with higher vibrations and a higher spiritual presence. We are like plants, and need our daily dose of photosynthesis. Failure to do so will result in dissonant, destructive behavior. Most americans don't get there daily dose of sunlight, as we are in an office from 9-5, which is the most important time to be in the sun! No wonder we're such a dissonant society!
So, the moral of the story is get some sun and start raising your vibrations up!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Religion:
Modern religion was made to divide and conquer us. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity were made by the same people to divide us!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-6-2014 by sekerofknowlege because: links weren't working

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sex:
Sex sex sex is six six six. Which means that while were thinking about sex were stuck in our lower, carnal mind. Which is were the devil resonates.
www.youtube.com...

Dairy and Animal Products:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So anyways, let me know what you think of mine/his theories and feel free to post, critique, discuss, etc!

Much love to all!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
One can put whatever spin one likes on the words in a language according to any agenda one wishes to propose. However, the adaptation of words that have an etymologically recorded history that differs substantially from the proposed agenda should be frowned upon in general. If not, where does this end? Does the word weather really mean whether simply because it sounds the same, and as weather is unpredictable...the conditional whether can be applied? Should we understand the word cowshed really is cow's head because they house cows and their heads? I am not sure about this but I wish you the best of luck and hope you find meaning here.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Christianity actually means to be crystallized into 1...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Christ is the crusher of what we call evil... a reply to: sekerofknowlege
edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: X670000089

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
One can put whatever spin one likes on the words in a language according to any agenda one wishes to propose. However, the adaptation of words that have an etymologically recorded history that differs substantially from the proposed agenda should be frowned upon in general. If not, where does this end? Does the word weather really mean whether simply because it sounds the same, and as weather is unpredictable...the conditional whether can be applied? Should we understand the word cowshed really is cow's head because they house cows and their heads? I am not sure about this but I wish you the best of luck and hope you find meaning here.
The eveloution of language is present in all points of thought of reality. So it could very well be a biproduct of something going on behind the scenes such as another process going on to hape our reality that gives a choice of belief that can go down two paths logicaly.

join