It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a `doom prediction` thread starter EVER apologised?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
There was one guy ewokboba who made a thread claiming certain people would ascend up to the next plain or whatever just before 2012 it went on for at least a hundred pages and he even involved his mother into his bs.
Of course it never happened but he did make a post saying hevwas mistaken.

I remember that thread BM...he posted vids of his mom meditating, and was going to leave the camera running during the ascension they were both totally convinced was going to happen, with instructions to a relative, who wasn't going to ascend, to post to his thread....

It was so sad, as far as I'm concerned. He really really believed it, his mom too.

That was a wild and crazy ride for sure....

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Yeah it was only the special people who ascended. Boy that one got me so mad.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Destinyone

Yeah it was only the special people who ascended. Boy that one got me so mad.

At least in that thread, he did come back after the supposed ascension time and date, and a admit it didn't happen. He then left ATS as far as I know.

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

Actualy, I did apologise for the only prediction I ever posted a while back. As is usual with ATS all of my old threads have disapeared. Anyways, I stated that on such-and-such a date something "BIG" was going to happen. The usual tripe. Well, I seriously felt something was and in a way I was right. My pride took a BIG pounding...lol. So, the day after nothing happened I opologised and made good fun of myself for ATS's pleasure. So, don't be so quick to generalize aboit people of ATS unless you've read EVERY single thread that's ever been made.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i had a friend in London who was saying the end of the world is coming on dec 23rd 2012 . i challenged her . She seem convinced so i asked her on the 20th if i could have her mac book and car and music system as she would not need them in the afterlife . Needless to say , no reply to that email . lol

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJFELIX

they never ever ever hold their hands up and say they were wrong
they just move onto the next `oh i have a gut feeling about this and this day` thread!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

I understand what you're getting at but don't get too worked up over it since these things are certain to happen on forums like this and they're akin to that one guy over at BIN who claims to foil a false flag event every other week by claiming a scenario is going to happen then citing bs evidence that isn't even real evidence then when it doesn't happen, claims responsibility for the reason why it didn't happen even though it wasn't going to happen in the first place, Only the threads you refer to are at the opposite end of the spectrum. Relax, have a beer, and laugh at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join