It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A passenger on a commercial flight captured something extraordinary in the skies over London

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

A passenger on a commercial flight captured something extraordinary this week in the skies over London. The series of images, which have caused a stir online, show a dark-colored object resembling a disc or cigar-shape. The UFO appears to fly up and away towards the right side of the frame.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Not really sure what this is. So I thought I would throw it to the detectives of ATS . I have deduced it is not swamp gas nor does it look like a Chinese lantern. It does look to me like some kind of craft.
I am having problems embedding if anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong I would be grateful.

Having trouble embedding. Here is the link
www.youtube.com...

purp

edit on 31-5-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
the close up reminds me of a Toyota Rav 4 haha, if that is supposed to be futuristic, it looks like a brick. cool vid

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ive seen a similar looking craft in a photograph from the classic 50s & 60s ufo`s .

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
That's just me and some drunk buddies. We cobbled that thing together with a rusty propane tank, an old Ford engine, and a box of Fruity Pebbles. It was a rough landing, but we had plenty of pillows stuffed into the interior and, luckily, landed on a large bail of hay.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Have you had any joy in searching for the raw footage, rather than the video which you have thus far linked to? I really dislike the idea of trying to discern the nature of a thing from a video which is not as it was on the day of recording. If you can find the original, it would be very handy for diagnostic purposes.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's a flying couch...Maybe.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Looking at their channel I believe these are the same people who run WTFflow a known hoax making channel , I suspect UFOvni2012 to be the same.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

first video on their channel is of a mermaid

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So in 2014 all we can get are still pics and no video...Just seems a bit on the hoax side for me.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Hell, yeah! We beat out them A-rabs and their fancy flying carpets. This thing has air-conditioning a gawdamned karaoke machine. 'Murica!
edit on 31-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: clowning

edit on 31-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: clowning

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
As mentioned above, the original footage/story is necessary. Any of these "well-produced" videos with all of the music and intro garbage make me very suspect.

If the original comes out and those frames are the actual frames in sequence, then there would be considerably more blur for an object moving that far between frames. Otherwise, before being blown up, it is relatively in-focus for that distance, meaning that there should be some interim frames available.

So far looks very hoaxy.
edit on 31-5-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Looks more like a ship on the ocean peeking through the clouds rather that something hovering over land to me.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's too bad that the M.I.B.s are so good at their job, they take all the real footage and threaten the photographers and their families.

Gotta love that X-Files episode with Jesse Ventura as one of the M.I.B.

From Wikipedia . . .

"Jose Chung's From Outer Space" is the 20th episode of the third season of the science fiction television series The X-Files.

A teenage couple in their car are captured by a pair of grey aliens who are soon confronted by a giant third alien from another race. Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) is interviewed concerning the case by author Jose Chung, who is seeking to write a book about alien abduction.

The agents then speak to a man named Roky Crikenson who claims he witnessed the abduction of Chrissy and Harold, having written his witness account as a screenplay entitled "The Truth About Aliens." He recounts a visit from a pair of men in black who told him what he thought he saw the night before was merely the planet Venus, and threatened to kill him if he told anyone otherwise.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Not really sure what this is.

A youtube "video" with added music, so it is just a hoax.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Looks like a totally skewed view of the back of another airliner. I think if you had the right view, or angle, then it could look like just about anything. the wings could blend together, the tail could be lost in the fuselage. idk just saying

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
probably something on the window
edit on 31-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We need some kind of original video without all the editing and music. Youtube videos of this sort of thing are always coming up.
To me it looks like a ship on the water through the clouds.
edit on 31-5-2014 by rhynouk because: Spelling

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Hell, yeah! We beat out them A-rabs and their fancy flying carpets. This thing has air-conditioning a gawdamned karaoke machine. 'Murica!

I want one...in fact i want a single seater for solo is how i roll.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I agree it does look a little like a ship. I cannot find the original footage though..

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I thought it was just another flying train until I heard the music and now I am convinced it as alien mothership of some sort. Probably from district 9.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join