It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society is Incapable of Fathoming the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Intellectually speaking, there may not be a difference between some of us conspiracy theorists and realists, but experience wise (that is in being within the situation itself), I believe there is a large intelligence gap. The truth is so mind boggling that it may not be released until the year 3500. That is because our technology has improved to the scale of the time gap between then and now. All technology is kept secret especially from the Navy and Area 51.

The truth is that our Security Agencies are at war for information, so much to the fact that they treat each other as enemies. And their are criminal security agencies under the Department of Justice and Department of Defense (Military) that needs to be dealt with by a President which is a General and not a politician.

Everything seems so apocalyptic if you watch movies from the 50's until now. We were warned about this and it still came about. An Oligarchy society that will soon become a technocracy, leaving the average human being only necessary for consumption if not in the right circles.

The main problem with all of us is how can I prove to you what happened and is happening to me; will an FOIA due or will you have to see, touch feel, taste and smell to believe us. Emotional patters are recorded to such a high degree that new emotions that humans rarely feel are possible through technology.

Because the smartest of us are being used for guinea pigs and what I have experienced, mass society control of these weapons may have left citizens inept and illiterate with memory loss due to them being literally "walked".

With the many people undergoing the same phenomenon, the question is when will there be a whistle blower or someone with substantial evidence of "No Touch Torture".

to all the security agencies that have over stepped the boundaries of humanity and for playing God.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

I've done a lot of research into gangstalking, gas lighting and TIs, like yourself. I still don't know wstand I stand on the subject but I lean more towards believing you.

Click on my name and go read my thread BIOAPI: creating human robots, follow the links and tell me what you think. Stay safe teetotaller.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Stay safe teetotaller.

Thank You, I will and God bless.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
so i take it u have read the ATS Fukushima Thread??

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
so i take it u have read the ATS Fukushima Thread??

???

Is radioactivity the new fluoride or aspartame or MSG?

I swear I am so dumb I don't get it. people talk in secret circles sometimes.

Out with it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In a quantum universe, can a telewave transmitted into the brain cause mental and physical changes, not to forget the ideas of parallel universes and such weigh in on the subject.

"Being at two places at the same time, star material and a symmetrical Universe).

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OP, your title sounded so interesting- and then you had to ruin it with an incomprehensible and grammatically nightmarish rant.

How about, most people can't understand the truth because they're not brave or strong enough to accept it? Or they just want entertaining sensationalism. Anyways, truth doesn't sell.
edit on 30-5-2014 by CB328 because: typo

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
OP, your title sounded so interesting- and then you had to ruin it with an incomprehensible and grammatically nightmarish rant.

How about, most people can't understand the truth because they're not brave or strong enough to accept it? Or they just want entertaining sensationalism. Anyways, truth doesn't sell.

You can tell the truth all day and make $0.00 bucks from it, but in all other situations it may be deemed not to work. Of course my Original Post was less then proper, because I stopped giving a sh*t. Too many commas, go figure. The question for the day is will you grab the Navy's balls with me. It will surface sooner or later. I've been tortured for four years to this moment.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

In a quantum universe, can a tele wave transmitted into the brain cause mental and physical changes, not to forget the ideas of parallel universes and such weigh in on the subject.

If you imagine it to be true, sure why not? Especially since what you just said can't actually be verified.

But I look at it like this. ideas come into our head (from wherever). Its still you deciding to go with them or not. If something is making you afraid and you look around the room and don't see anyone actually coming through the door or window to get you, then you are reasonably safe. It is all in your head. Let it go. Choose not to entertain such thoughts.

I know, easier said than done. Takes practice. it took a lot of practice to get to where you are by worrying about this stuff. What has actually happened to you outside your head as a result of this secret wave technology? Did it melt your car? Evaporate your computer?

Only in your head?

Hmmm…

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If any of you was sat with me while my missies was doin her friends hair you would relise there is a vast difference in intelligence

The convos I hear coming out of the kitchen sometimes actually makes me worried about our species in general

One thought the other day that ukip was a Muslim party trying to take over britan? I mean WTF!!

I feel for their kids...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Society is willing to understand the truth & wants to know the truth but this will come with the most spiritual war humans have ever had! As stated humans of all religions & cultures believe in ourselves & our knowledge! This is in the form of the positive sign or cross (+). We must all come together to conjoin as one for the benefit of us all. All religions are speaking of this to understand the surroundings & defeat it with this magical power! It's a natural evolution for humans but this energy will not compare to what we really are!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Society is incapable of fathoming the truth because most people who claim to seek the truth really only want CON-firmation of those things which they already believe. Every single human bee-ing is a bee-liever. May it bee religion, democracy, climate change, history, ufo's, the late night news or conspiracy theories. Everyone re-peats what he or she bee-lieves in. Rarely expressing a unique thought, rarely coming to their own CON-CLEW-sion. We as the human race are on one side still bee-ing CON-ned by the Bright-ish empire, currently lead by the masonic high-priest Philip Mount-bat-ten. The second is the first. No-thing is what it seems - working in the shadows. Royalty of all countries are of the same LINE-age. One big happy family. Deriving the right to rule directly from the will of god. This statement might have worked in the past but these days it sounds pretty crazy. But still they rule, they get your money, not by your CON-sent. Not a ceremonial, diplomatic or representational role as they made you BEE-lieve (we are all worker bees deprived of the royal jelly = know-ledge). The royal heigh PRIEST of freemasonry CON-trol their puppets in all facets of society. From the Holly-wood movie industry to the music industry, to politics, to the news/media, to the military industrial complex, to the internet conspiracy forums. Dumbing down the masses, de-humanizing and separating. To create a CON-fused citizen un-able to reason for himself. Repeating the updates received from last nights news programming.

Western, eastern, muslim, jew, hindu or whatever, none responsible for the problems of hu-man-ity. Not re-SPONS-ible for the WARS (planned by the real rulers), POLUTION (planned to blame you = control you), CLIMATE CHANGE (a natural occuring fluctuation between ice-ages and warmer periods) or humanity's CRUEL HISTORY as they (the ruling EL-ite = godmen) want you to BEE-lieve, to come to their desired outcome. A scientifically planned = controlled society.

Queen BEE ruling the worker bees through bee drones (freemasons). Royalty by will of god. God represented on earth by the vat-i-CAN. Can, Cain, King, Con = priest / shepherds of men / managers of societies.

His-story = the story of the victors. Always the inter-national priesthoods financing all sides of all wars. Vat-eye-can bankers - international banking families. Without money no media, no politics, no wars, no international conflicts - no CON-trol. Priesthoods - visible an invisible - control the money, money finances mainstream media/news. Media is the middle, creating public opinion, making or breaking politicians. Political campaigns are funded by the priesthoods (freemasonry con-trolled) multinationals.

You bee-lieve you have the greatest demo-crazy while bee-ing CON-ned by psychopathic (great actors) politicians eager to please their masters. You bee-lieve you have to spread your great democracy to places unknown by you (except for the stories virally spread to you by the mainstream media). You are a bee-liever. Out of your mind into the UNI-VERS-al (one voice for all) mind.

A MATRIX where lang-u-age is created to CON-trol you by programming / programming language / tv programming / pro-grammar-ing. Casting a spell on you through SPELL-ing. We are pro-grammed by the - creator=architects=priests - to follow a pre-defined script leading to their utopia. Void of sentient and able bee-ings. Leaving only bee-ings un-able to under-stand (OVER-stand) the whole picture therefor un-able to re-volt.

They are already there. People living behind their tv sets, being updated as the pro-grams they are. People living behind their com-put-ers discussing and fighting over symbology, mysteries and the craziest theories. People bee-lieving and con-fused. The perfect con-trolled society.

It is not the species in general to be worried about it is the psychopathic EL-ites enslaving the minds of the species.

WAKE UP
The matrix has you

Or go back to sleep and enjoy your late night programming/updates

Not meant to offend anybody just speaking to people in general.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Then again, what is Truth? Who's to say one Truth is different then another's Truth? Then one has facts held from long ago told to them as a child, or in stories from long ago. Who actually took the time to question if it had any merit or relates to todays world.

Even our History taught to us has so many holes left untouched, one should start questioning whats in their Heads. Who wants to dig down deep within themselves? Most tend to go about looking outside oneself for Truth then digging up some issues they have.

What is real is eazy, right in front of you that day is all their is. Everything else is made up inside your head to Outplay your Life tomorrow. So you come accross some info, see something that your mind can not grasps. Then if one is staying in the moment and not having their mind gathering data from crap storied in their head from long ago. You might find some Truth if your Luckie.

Although finding Truth might get you killed or end up missing as the story goes. Or in finding your Own Truth, as it is now. You find that it is replacing, correcting your so called ideas that need to be questioned, updated, replaced.
A lot of stuff from long ago has no meaning in todays world, yet people continue to follow it like candy.

It's safer, easy and saves you time! LOL If you like living in a Box!

Peace

top topics

join