It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about "aliens."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

It's a grim idea, but if a person had learned some uncomfortable truth and wanted to spread that truth before dying or being silenced, calling a radio station would make sense.

Okaaay, except if he worked there (at area 51) and had "proof" why just call it in? How about bringing whatever hard evidence he had to international TV?

Like a ray gun or ash tray from a UFO, maybe? Thats always the rub. See I can say here that I seen one, but this guy supposedly worked in the laboratory or whatever? Show us. Besides did you see the Youtube Baldric brought? The guy confessed to perping the hoax on the Art Bell radio show…

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I agree with you, to a cerain extent. I feel confident asserting that they aren't your grandpa's little green men in nuts n' bolts technology based ships.

I think they are psychic projections manifesting in symbolic, mythological form. Projections of us, of certain plants and animals, of the planets and the stars and the galaxies. The whole universe is alive.

Our mythologty changes so fast these days, we are constantly withdrawing our projections and dressing them in new costumes and projecting them again. The transformation of myth through time.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wait a minute, so we're supposed to cast out all the years of research and study done on this phenomena in favor of your "elementals" theory? Are we supposed to certify that everything else contrary to what you're stating in this thread was merely disinfo? Sorry but I'm having a hard time trying to get around this. Especially with no links provided to substantiate what you're implying.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

why do you think its about "this or that".

in an infinite multiverse..of course there is everything from physical to non-physical.

There are aliens, angels, negative beings, oversoul beings, multidimensional beings, archetypal beings..

Why do you think the one being excludes the other.

There ARE ALIENS..

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wait so the grays are really extra-dimensional hippies that like jam music? Nice I like it!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Some "alien abductees" seem to have a lot of dreams about natural disasters. This would make a lot of sense if these entities, in some sense, actually are weather-related natural disasters.

It has been said that "alien abductors" sometimes kill pets. It has also been said that cats and dogs can see spirits.

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Wait so the grays are really extra-dimensional hippies that like jam music? Nice I like it!

Definitely not hippies.

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Wait a minute, so we're supposed to cast out all the years of research and study done on this phenomena in favor of your "elementals" theory?

TrueMessiah: I wouldn't attempt to make you believe. I hope that you give some thought to the concept, that's all.

originally posted by: intrptr

Just for "coinkydink" (lol:love
sake, while I was typing that reply the phone rang and the other end was a hummmm for about 20 seconds, then clicked to a background noise of people murmuring and noises like busy freeway or something.

I said Hello, and my voice echoed back to me about a second later. I finally said Piss off ("piss off" echoed back) and hung up….

Hows that for coinkydinky? We do get weird calls here from time to time. Mostly ads and political promos, usually bot calls. This one was a little different.

Next time they call I'm asking to be beamed up.

Weird coincidences, especially involving electricity, are another sign to look out for. Especially if you get multiple "odd coincidences."
edit on 30-5-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this does even come close to my experiences, and even now some memories. I never came from earth.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

In a sense, I think you are trying to say that they are manifestations of the collective imagination - when a substantial amount of people believe in them, it manifests itself as "alien races".

I like to say that "alien" is something foreign, unknown, or an intrusion into our reality, however, when it comes to other worlds, I guess the correct term would be extraterrestrial, simply from other planets, still, in our universe, under the same God...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok, so if these Air Spirits are trying to make communication as through inter dimensional protocol - then what. Even if they exist and there are signs from them, what are humans on this side of the dimension supposed to do other than notice them?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Y'know, there may be more than a little truth to this conjecture...

I've had encounters that are, to this day, mysterious; that I've no explanation for.

...and this explanation makes as much sense as any.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To those reading this thread:

Again, I'd like to ask that you save a copy of my original post on this thread to your machine at home. Think of how far behind we'd all be if that "Area 51 frantic caller" call had never been recorded!

Feel free to repost my original post in the future.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

edit on 31-5-2014 by Meteoritic because: changed phrasing

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"They" are telepathic and quite able to cause you to think about or develop an interest in any subject of interest to them...

What if some of them have an interest in denying life throughout the Universe???
& they want you to think it's your idea???

Most of this resonates with me as I hear voices spirits, & see things their vessels... I am a Schitzophrenic Human Seance

But having had 22 years to decypher the voices/Spirits I've come to realise telepathic contact is hard to do...
& who you hear outside the box, or see with your Mind's eye might be someone/thing completely different to who they claim to be!!!
The connection can be broken easily between people, maybe this depends on the amount of Malvolent Spirits/Humans/Aliens that are on the wavelength...

Keep up your journey though... I'm sure this will make sense longer down the line!!!

Peace Meteoritic!!!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You know it's impossible to bring items in or out of Area 51...
There is checkpoints at every door... So the chances of keeping something would be highly unlikely!!!

Peace Intrptr!!!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Area 51 caller did call Art back and admitted it was a hoax. It is possible that he did this because some agency threatened to kill him and his entire family if he didn't.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Gaia probably wouldn't be so secretive if it were so,nor as merciful.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

But you also heard him say he's done this before on various radio shows? Theres the tell. The guys "available" on the circuit.

Once I heard him switch into his worried sniveling voice I was sold. He did that like throwing a switch, then turned it off as quickly with giggly laughter.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You know it's impossible to bring items in or out of Area 51…

Even the smallest bit of dust from some drawer or shelf, some minute metallic particle that could be placed in a gas chormatography-mass spectrometer.

If it were otherworldly that would be enough and could be hidden anywhere. After all humans are ingenious about hiding things and modern technology could reveal its authenticity.

Unknown elements would be just that.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's Area 51 though pal, I can't see them slipping on the tiniest molecule of proof...
I think what the phone caller meant by proof was maybe a workers badge or something along them lines...

I'm not even suggesting that it was a genuine call, but for anything to leave Area 51 would be completely out of the realms of possibility...
Guarded checkpoints and I'd imagine the TSA style body scanners all over the place decades before we knew they existed...
Don't people at Area 51 have to go in & come out naked when it comes down to certain access points?
With certain clearance levels I'm sure I've heard that people have to be stripped, & it wouldn't surprise me either!!!

I can't imagine the most highly guarded and secretive base on the Planet, maybe in our Solar System not thinking of these possibilities if we can!!!

Peace Intrptr!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I can't imagine the most highly guarded and secretive base on the Planet, maybe in our Solar System not thinking of these possibilities if we can!!!

If it was that secret, we wouldn't even know about its location. That we do means theres nothing there.

If you look at all the reports coming from there in that dis informational light…

A secret secret base would remain so.

But… next time we hear reports of naked people escaping Area 51 I'll buy into it a little more.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nature, and even the very fabric of reality is a living a thing. However, what kind of consciousness such things are is pretty questionable. Whether there is some ultimate god like spirit that cares for every living things souls, whether its a sinners, or saints soul. Or some intelligent, giant hand being able to construct organisms with magic hands out of no where.

Maybe anAmeobe, which probably just consumes, much like the industries we have today? Or something more.

Or maybe it just a giant clock that cares little for anything else, other then the gears that have to turn. I have to come to my own assumptions consciousness and/or the term entropy. How that works though, might be an eternity to figure that out.

Sky spirits, or alien gods of un- conceivable origins. Who cares these days?
edit on 1-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join