It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world in Chinese prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey folks ,I am not a big fan of predictions and prophecies,but I like the literary value of Tui Bei Tu.Quote wiki page content on here.

Tui bei tu is a Chinese prophecy book from the 7th-century Tang dynasty. The book is known for predicting the future of China, and is written by Li Chunfeng and Yuan Tiangang. It has been compared to the works of famous western prophet Nostradamus.

The book is supposed to contain clues to China's future conveyed through a series of 60 surreal drawings, each accompanied by an equally obscure poem.1 The title means "Back-Pushing Sketch" and comes from the last illustration.

Each poem is a prophecy, which describes a Chinese historical event that will occur in order. For example, the 36th poem should occur before the 40th poem. Poem number 60 is the last prophecy.

Okay,the end of the world in here :
(The translate version on internet with too much mistake,so I translate it by myself)

Poem 56
飛者非鳥(Flyers are not birds)
潛者非魚(Divers are not fish)
戰不在兵(Soldiers isn't important in war)
造化游戲(making game)(Or translation:technology game)
海疆萬里盡雲煙(All of oceans and borders with full of smoke signal)
上迄雲霄下及泉(On the places reach clouds and fountains)
金母木公工幻弄(The gods of making unreal get)
干戈未接禍連天(Very huge disaster even arms didn't close each other yet)

Poem 57

物極必反(when things reach an extreme, they can only move in the opposite direction)
以毒制毒(Fight poison with poison)
三尺童子(3 feet kid) (3 chinese feet=100cm)
四夷讋服(All foreigners tame)
坎離相剋見天倪(Water and fire restrict each other ,seeing the law of nature)
天使斯人弭殺機(Angel such a person eliminate the murderous intention)
不信奇才產吳越(Can't believe the genius from "Wu Yue")(A place name in ancient China)
重洋從此戢兵師(Since then,all oversea military close/stop(or translation:hide))

I feel it seem like the Armageddon,wondered why a similar describe can from a different culture...
edit on 30-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Translating words from one language to another is hard. The comprehension by a person is hard to interpret. This I see when studying old languages, the translations might not even be close because the consciousness of the people is way different. I know a few Chinese people and they are good people, but unless we discuss food, something we have in common, I can't exactly properly comprehend what they are saying without asking lots of questions. This is the same of people from other parts of the globe.

What I am trying to say is that what you see in this, I can't see. It may be there but our understanding cannot always be translated by words easily. I'll still give you a star and flag, it is my ability that is probably limiting me. I would have to go live with the chinese for a while to understand things, and I am not good at quickly learning other languages.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Honestly, they remind me of Nostradamus. Crazy thing is when things are made with a certain amount of ambiguity it's open to many different subjective interpretations. It's like a horoscope. Confirmation bias will inevitably prove the vague text to mean something, but the flaw in logic here is without any definitive meaning nothing can be an absolute. They're fun nonetheless.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sounds like a transformer movie...

Lol.

Edit; On the flip side, it sounds like a very deep spiritual transformation told poetically through metaphor.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
wth where is poem 60 and no link. alright you're officially a troll. lol jk

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is a link to a translation...and it has 58..59...and 60...

Tui Bei Tu

Happy Reading

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Interesting that nearly all races of the globe have a representative for seeing into he future as if by design to forewarn of the impending doom. Nostradamus for the Europeans, Edgar Caycee for the Americans and Tui Bei Tu for the Asians. Does anyone know if there is a representative for the Negroid Race in this area ?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I tried to metaphrase,not paraphrase.

originally posted by: Whitecat
Here is a link to a translation...and it has 58..59...and 60...

Tui Bei Tu

Happy Reading

58..59...and 60 in there with less mistranslation.

originally posted by: Wifibrains
Sounds like a transformer movie...

Lol.

Edit; On the flip side, it sounds like a very deep spiritual transformation told poetically through metaphor.

Many people guessing the 3 feet kid (the genius) is grey or the christ.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He may be a bit of both!

Flyers are not birds, divers are not fish! Hmmm.

Reminds me of something I posted earlier.

a reply to: kauskau

Water is being used here as a metaphor for the invisible, as I'm sure you are aware. A gateway. A kind of visible transparency.

I agree with water being resistant, but it could be a good safety precaution. Best to learn to swim befor flying. Then the water can simply be changed for something a little thinner/less resistant. Some kind of spirit perhaps.

Again... Not whiskey. Lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit;

造化游戲(making game)(Or translation:technology game)

Also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Since I like metaphrase,I think:

Flyers are not birds=Stealth fighters

Divers are not fish=Nuclear submarines

Technology game=hacking/biological and chemical weapons

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Guys, Soldiers should seriously watch and listen. This is for real. This is not BS from original post. End of the world do not happen instantly.

Soldiers are not important in war. This is America or West fighting to their doom. Past was Soviet Russia. Corporation take over, faulty M4s, etc. Nazi in America was a beginning and warning that Americans got backstabbed internally. Those so called Vietnam soldiers have had their days.

Flyers are not birds. UFOs, many birds dropping dead possible due to bioweapon. We all know bioweapon started from the west Nazi and Jap Unit 731. It continues on in America specifically as they invited Nazis, open border with Japan sharing technology. Fukushima for example.

Leads to Divers are not fish. Radiation and biological weapons. DARPA? Or Subs.

Making Game, space technology are not shared, competing to race to space wasting resources on the planet itself. Money means everything.

Many earthquakes have already happened, USGS is proof. Disaster that arms did not close each other yet.

Poison for poison, yes we use chemicals to get rid of other chemicals.

Wu Yue tactics is used by the US Military. Again it is America that is mostly destroying the world.

All foreigners tame, have you not once seen a person without wearing black suit and tie? Japan was screwed when the men and black suit took over. Do not expect MIB movie that is BS.

Fire and Water restrict each other. America is becoming a desert.

edit on 17-6-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
interesting stuff. But I think the chinese to english translations were a little off.... like engrish?

edit on 20-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Why would ancient Chinese prophecies reference America anymore than the ones in the Bible? Stop being so American-centric with this. The Chinese are just as environmentally destructive as the US ever was, and the Indians are making their own bid in that sweepstakes.

If you want to blame global destruction on people, there is plenty of blame to go around.

As for the drought in the West, it's something that happens out there. The current one may just be the latest in the string. The Anasazi weren't wiped out by other Native Americans and didn't just mysteriously disappear. They died out because of a megadrought lasting decades or longer. What we're seeing out West may just be that beginning of that natural cycle coming around again and have little to do with us except that our presence exacerbates it until we accept what is really going on and either adapt or get out of that way.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

天使斯人弭殺機(Angel such a person eliminate the murderous intention) this is some mistake.

天 is a noun which means "God" or "his destiny".
使 is a verb which means "make sb do sth".
天使 is also a word means Angel, but in this sentence it doesn't mean Angel.

So this sentence could be translated like this "It's his destiny to eliminate the murderous intention". I think this means he is the KEY to stop all of this.

The two peoms may discribe a coming World War, which happen mainly over the oceans. I think it's not possible to combat on the land for every country fear the nuclear weapon and the characters of "海疆" means the ocean, not indicate the land.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
Yeah. The Egyptians had a lot of prophecy. A lot of them have been interwoven in the bible though.

top topics

join