It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Restaurant Bans Gay Couple Because ‘We Do Not Like Fags’

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So everyone just has to teach their kids not to bully but nobody should teach their children how to deal and cope ? If a child gets "bullied" to the point of suicide I would ask 2 questions to begin with 1. what underlying emotional issues did the child have and 2. where was mommy and daddy and the others who supposedly "loved" the child when they were so "bullied" and feeling lonely.
People do not commit suicide from feeling too much Love.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice

So everyone just has to teach their kids not to bully but nobody should teach their children how to deal and cope ? If a child gets "bullied" to the point of suicide I would ask 2 questions to begin with 1. what underlying emotional issues did the child have and 2. where was mommy and daddy and the others who supposedly "loved" the child when they were so "bullied" and feeling lonely.
People do not commit suicide from feeling too much Love.

Did you not read? These Christian parents are the ones doing the most bullying. It's right there in Gryphon's post.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Actually in today's world I would say it's the gays doing the bullying.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What happens when opinions and beliefs are more important than facts and reality?

Proverbs 6:16-19
King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Your point ?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How are gays bullying anyone?
edit on 7-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Do I really have to repost all of the links that I posted earlier ? Reread the earlier posts, my fingers are tired.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

Well, I looked through your links. I gotta say, Matthew Shephard would get a kick out of what you call "bullying".

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Your point ?

Your posts routinely incorporate dishonesty, misrepresentations and outright lies. (Lying tongue, false witness that speaketh lies) When this is brought to your attention and proven conclusively, you merely double-down and repeat the same things again. (proud look, wicked imaginations) You don't express any concern over the results of the bullying you discard as "get over it" even when it is made clear to you that often results in suicide of CHILDREN (innocent blood), and in all this, you're not making any positive contributions to the discussion you're merely, and intentionally spewing negativity. (running to mischief, sowing discord)

EDIT: In my opinion. Fair use, after all.

Clear now?

edit on 15Sat, 07 Jun 2014 15:33:18 -050014p032014666 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I have not lied about anything and do not appreciate being called a liar.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 7-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Matthew Shepherd was not bullied. Get your crimes straight, he was murdered.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It does not result in suicide of children in Loving homes with Loving attentive parents. It also does not happen to children without severe emotional issues underlying. In fact I would imagine 90 - 95% of child suicides are just a cry for attention that went too far. Don't be naive.
A 13 yr old girl in my town killed herself a year or so ago and people claim she "bullied" until she killed herself. She was a beautiful girl and after she died hundreds of people insisted on how much she was loved and cared for yet bullies pushed her to kill herself. You mean to tell me that you believe that a beautiful girl loved by hundreds, by everyone around her except for 3 bullies killed herself over what those 3 people said and there was no underlying issues at all ? Where were the loving hundreds of attentive people when she hung herself in her parents bathroom ?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

You seriously want to keep coming back with this bullying doesn't cause suicide nonsense?

Even if it is just the straw that broke the camels back, which seems to be the picture you are painting, then it needs to be handled so we don't have more suicides...
And then when you add being gay on top of that and have to deal with what seems to be a majority of society that adds to the misnomer that something is wrong with you.
Your killing me smalls!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am 42 years old and from what I've seen is "bullying" has been around since the beginning of time and has not changed. Kids in my school were bullied, I was bullied yet the suicide rate was very very low. We were taught everyday "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me". Most of the suicides then were over lost love. So tell me this, why are so many committing suicide now ? Same reasons I would say for the major increase in Autism cases and ADHD cases and BIPOLAR disorder. GMO foods, and immunizations. I think the finger of blame are pointed in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Then the kids need to quit choosing to be gay and they can end the problem can't they.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This was a lie you told just one page ago.
Your post

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
.a reply to: Christian Voice

Just like people choose to be straight right?
Attraction happens at a subconscious level, must be your accepting religion that prevents you from understanding that

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This was a lie you told just one page ago.
Your post

Seriously, big earl even said the comment was made.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Do I really have to repost all of the links that I posted earlier ? Reread the earlier posts, my fingers are tired.

libertyunyielding.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.youtube.com...
this one shows the physical threats towards the Christian baker www.youtube.com.../news/2013/sep/2/christian-bakers-who-refused-cake-order-gay-weddin/
beginningandend.com...
www.opposingviews.com...
slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com...
www.intoleranceagainstchristians.eu...

Review of Links in order of your presentation:

1. The Governor of New Mexico can't get an appointment with her gay hairdresser because she pissed him off about same-sex marriage. Well, the Governor is free to sue Antonio for public accommodation violations, isn't she?

Bullying? No. Suing to put a business out of business? Not unless the Governor sues her hairdresser.

2. As reported by the "Observatory on Intolerance Against Christians in Europe" counter-protesters at a march in Germany threw little bags of poop and colored powder at Christian protesters. They also yelled loud counter-slogans.

I found absolutely no coverage of this incident any German press on this date. Coverage is all American Christian conservative sites plagiarizing the LifeSiteNews article.

Bullying? Yes, if it were true. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

3. Google more carefully. This one is a parody article written by comedienne Katie Halper:

Bullying? LOL. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

4. Duplicate of your item #3, and it's still a parody article written by a comedienne.

Bullying? LOL. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

5. Youtube video of violence against two street preachers, or, protesters, at a Seattle gay pride celebration. Shocking and horrible in public violence against Christians, yes!

Are the guy and girl doing attacking are gay? No.

The man who instigated the attack on the Christian street preacher is married, heterosexual, and a frequent felon. Gay attendees at the Pride event helped stop the attack (Source)

Bullying? Yes, but not by gay people. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

6. Duplicate of your item #5. Still not violence by gay people.

Bullying? Yes, but not by gay people. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

7. Dan Savage goes off about the Bible at a anti-bullying conference aimed at high school students.

Yep, he did bring up the problems of using the Bible to justify bullying in his speech. Yep, he did use the word "bull----" about to express his opinion about people using the Bible that way. Yes, I can see how some students would have felt attacked. But Savage immediately apologized to anyone that felt he overemphasized his point during his speech, and issued another apology later for going over the top in making his point.

Bullying: Yes, probably, verbal bullying with immediate apology and subsequent apology. Suing to put a business out of business? No.

... and so on. We've burned enough screen on this one.

So, as sources to prove your point, you've posted two duplications, one parody, and two misrepresentations of the facts. And that's only in the first seven.
edit on 16Sat, 07 Jun 2014 16:58:11 -050014p042014666 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join