It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: TWILITE22
originally posted by: SunnyDee
originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: DelMarvel
Who's claiming it didn't happen at all???
All this shows is that those two people are NOT actually witnesses and that it didn't happen as is described. For there to be a valid conspiracy, it doesn't have to be completely staged...
Love it. Thanks for pointing out that no one is saying that this didn't happen. That said, Here are the things that stand out to me.
1. Some pics show a 4 door bmw, but then there is the one of him on some previous day in his 2 door bmw. I really can't reconcile that! Even the witness in this thread's video says 4 door (granted witnesses can be wrong, but pics shouldn't lie)
2. No blood in the car. No blood on any airbags and nothing on the headrest.
3. No mangled bike in the initial pics of the scene that night, then there suddenly is a bike in the morning pics. The pics show enough of the perimeter in the frame to see there is something wrong here.
4. Bizarre coincidence that the shot up convenience store has giant boxes of "glass" waiting in the store. That's just weird.
5. Only one visible bullet? hole in the drivers side of the car. Cops only hit it once? That's possible, since he was moving fast.
6. 911 dispatch telling cops to not go into the crime scene and to wait for instructions. Again, could be nothing, but it seem odd, since that's their job.
7. Workers cleaning up some small pool of blood and linens on convenience store floor, but ZERO blood spatter, (wouldn't the victim been standing or even squatting and (sadly to be so blunt) being hit in the head there would have been blook on the rows of chips behind him?), and looks like they're just gonna leave all those bags of chips next to blood for some lucky customers. Again, just bizarre.
I'm done here. I hate to discuss this so bluntly while parents children have died. I do feel that it's important to call things out if there is fraud, but it's not something I'm happy about. I do hope if there was a conspiracy of any sort here, that it comes to light.
I do agree again so many unanswered questions but the one you missed is
since when do the store workers become responsible for cleaning bio hazard body fluids? isn't that supposed to be done by professionals?