It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All you need to do is search Craigslist for crisis actors...a reply to: DelMarvel

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OuterSpaceGhost

Thing is crisis actors are used fro training purposes all the time.
When I lived in london I was asked to be one for training paramedics and all i did was pretend I was unconscious and had a nice drive in an ambulance.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Humanity help God

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuterSpaceGhost
All you need to do is search Craigslist for crisis actors...a reply to: DelMarvel

Crisis actors are nothing new. They serve a very real and legitimate purpose: training. I actually know a few people who have acted as crisis actors, and was asked to participate once myself.

No one has ever shown me ANYTHING that even remotely proves they are used for anything other than their stated purpose.

I do TRULY love the implication, though, that a highly coordinated black agency would go to great lengths to create a false flag....and hire their actors off of craigslist.

Bravo

edit on 31-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
WOW, Is this a smoking gun of another False Flag episode being used for gun control ??!!!!

First off, she isn't saying "is my director talking" she is saying, "am I interrupting her talking". This isn't a face to face interview, she is talking to a camera, so she doesn't see the anchor.
Come on people, this is getting ridiculous. The fact that you claim this is proof and can't even understand what she is saying should make you rethink everything you believe.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tide88

Good find and very true.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Lol, you're truly impossible. There are no directors that the interviewee would talk to. She's talking to the reporter, that's it. Quit obscuring the issue bringing up non-existent points. Never once did I state there weren't directors at the station. Good lord...

But, if she didn't even say directors and said interrupted instead, then it's all moot. But you telling me I don't know about television is laughable.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

originally posted by: SunnyDee
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ok, I don't know what's going on with my typing fingers! That is not the video I wanted to post.
Promise, if I fnd it, it will be a better vid. Still searching. It had still photos of the crime scene, which showed in some pics, a mangle bike and in others, no bike. It showed the open drivers side of the car and the white air bag which curiously had no signs of blood on it. It showed different angles of the street, that din't seem to match at all.

I'm looking for it.

Ok here is the video that had some good pics.

Here's something else....

At 4:20 they show the airbag picture. There aren't any bullet holes in the car. and no blood on the seat either...

Three sheriff's deputies supposedly fired at him, one hitting him in the hip, but there's NO bullet holes visible in the car in any of the pics...

I've only looked at the video, so if anyone has additional pics that show bullet holes, please post them, but that makes ZERO sense.

Also, when the girl makes the director comment, her cohort nudges her like saying "Get back on script, what are you thinking?" If they're just being directed not to sway etc...by someone there, then there would be no need to nudge her like that...

If you have another explanation for that, please share it.

Jaden

There is a Bullet hole and there is blood. Blow the picture up and you will see the bullet hole in the small compartment. You will also see traces of blood.
As for that video, that lady is a kook. They could have moved the bike to open the door and get Elliot's body. Her claiming the bike not being in certain pictures a smoking gun is absolutely ludicrous. Especially when we have no idea on the sequence or time stamps of those said photos.
Also, as I pointed out, there is blood on the side of the door and who knows what it looks like inside the car. There could be a splatter of brains in the back seat for all we know.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Lol, you're truly impossible. There are no directors that the interviewee would talk to. She's talking to the reporter, that's it. Quit obscuring the issue bringing up non-existent points. Never once did I state there weren't directors at the station. Good lord...

But, if she didn't even say directors and said interrupted instead, then it's all moot. But you telling me I don't know about television is laughable.
yes, there are. The people directly handling those being interviewed are assistant directors. They are wired back to the newsroom, where, at all times, someone is giving direction....guess who....THE DIRECTOR. Truly, this is just sad.

And again, just to be clear: SHE IS CONFUSED BY THE DELAY. It is quite clearly obvious. The delay threw her off.

And yes, its quite obvious you have never spent time around a television production.

This is just silly. The few of you roaming these threads clinging to any and every baseless, fringe 'theory' that you can find are an embarrassment to people who seek actual truth.

People like you dont care about learning anything or finding any truth. You only hope to be 'right' with one of your hundreds of empty claims.

(post by cestrup removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Are you sure that's a bullet hole? Is there a pic from the outside? Not trying to say it is not but I don't think that picture is a clear cut to me as it is to you

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are you sure that's a bullet hole? Is there a pic from the outside? Not trying to say it is not but I don't think that picture is a clear cut to me as it is to you

I blew it up on my ipad and adjusted the the lighting and it looked like one to me. There also appears to be blood around that area. I figure that's where the bullet hole would be if he was hit in the hip.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
WOW, Is this a smoking gun of another False Flag episode being used for gun control ??!!!!

Jesus Christ man not everything is a conspiracy.

It seems to me that the more ludicrous calims seem to be coming from those newer to the conspiracy platform.

Its like someone woke them out of a 20 year dream and they are running around trying to wake everybody up with explosions and shouting wildly with arms flailing.

There are conspiracies out there.....This is not one of them. They well may be trying to take your guns in fact I have no doubt it would be in their best interest to do so. But Insane posts like this will only discredit that idea not help it.

If you cant back something up with logic and reason or even evidence its probably not real.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd
Plus, the government doesn't need to stage these incidents in order to use them to their advantage. There are plenty of crazy people in the world, they can sit and wait for a tragedy like this to happen, then they can use the tragedy as a reason for gun control.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sure it's about money because once they have your guns all the rest falls easily in line. Look at these two dimwits they're interviewing. Not a clue. I believe wholeheartedly these "out of the blue" shootings are all staged. The Govt. doesn't care one whit about it's "subjects." They have proven this time and time again. But once they have our weapons then we are nothing more than slaves.

It's funny how theories from long ago and even recently that were considered crazy conspiracy theories have come true.
edit on 1-6-2014 by BubbaT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaT

Tell us what have they actually done to take your guns. Not your opinion what actual laws have they passed?.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I still don't get the mass shooting part of this. only three people were shot.

in LA calif and other major cities around the US three gang members or black on black or brown on brown shootings and it never even makes the major news outlets.

articles.chicagotribune.com... edical-center
www.myfoxdetroit.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

a reply to: DelMarvel

Who's claiming it didn't happen at all???

All this shows is that those two people are NOT actually witnesses and that it didn't happen as is described. For there to be a valid conspiracy, it doesn't have to be completely staged...

Jaden

Love it. Thanks for pointing out that no one is saying that this didn't happen. That said, Here are the things that stand out to me.
1. Some pics show a 4 door bmw, but then there is the one of him on some previous day in his 2 door bmw. I really can't reconcile that! Even the witness in this thread's video says 4 door (granted witnesses can be wrong, but pics shouldn't lie)
2. No blood in the car. No blood on any airbags and nothing on the headrest.
3. No mangled bike in the initial pics of the scene that night, then there suddenly is a bike in the morning pics. The pics show enough of the perimeter in the frame to see there is something wrong here.
4. Bizarre coincidence that the shot up convenience store has giant boxes of "glass" waiting in the store. That's just weird.
5. Only one visible bullet? hole in the drivers side of the car. Cops only hit it once? That's possible, since he was moving fast.
6. 911 dispatch telling cops to not go into the crime scene and to wait for instructions. Again, could be nothing, but it seem odd, since that's their job.
7. Workers cleaning up some small pool of blood and linens on convenience store floor, but ZERO blood spatter, (wouldn't the victim been standing or even squatting and (sadly to be so blunt) being hit in the head there would have been blook on the rows of chips behind him?), and looks like they're just gonna leave all those bags of chips next to blood for some lucky customers. Again, just bizarre.

I'm done here. I hate to discuss this so bluntly while parents children have died. I do feel that it's important to call things out if there is fraud, but it's not something I'm happy about. I do hope if there was a conspiracy of any sort here, that it comes to light.

I do agree again so many unanswered questions but the one you missed is
since when do the store workers become responsible for cleaning bio hazard body fluids? isn't that supposed to be done by professionals?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Who's claiming it didn't happen at all???

This from the original post in the "California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy" thread:

originally posted by: DEV1L79
As soon as I seen this in the newspaper I knew it is all just a mass hoax for gun control.

That post has 47 stars. There is also this:

I'm with the others who think this is all another experiment with media and crisis actors.

Multiple stars for this as well.

ATS, at it´s current tabloid state, needs to be SERIOUSLY rebooted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join