It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isla Vista Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!! ”Is My Director Talking?”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The only conspiracy here is how this kid fell through the cracks of the horrific mental health care system.

It's not a false flag. No evidence of that. None.

It's not an attempt to curtail our second amendment rights. Not even remotely. Nor is it an attempt to sell more firearms. Not even remotely.

What it is, is a tragic event, that could have been prevented if people had been more aware of this guys mental health issues.

Saying it was anything else is obscuring the true issue.

Crisis acting? Really?
edit on 5/29/2014 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That's what it thought too. It's sounds as if she's referring to the director of the shoot for the media outlet that was interviewing her, not a director of a false flag. She's not a crisis actor, she a young woman who experienced at real life horror.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee
The stop sign and lights are further down the street then can be seen in the second picture..... seems rather easy to deduct that
edit on thThu, 29 May 2014 15:11:24 -0500America/Chicago520142480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 29 May 2014 15:11:56 -0500America/Chicago520145680 by Sremmos80 because: stupid auto correct

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well, remember, with a good camera, you can take a picture from 1/4 mi away at a slightly different angle and you won't see exactly the same things in both pics. I found a pic VERY similar to the bottom one in your vid and you can see the fence. Barely, but it's there.

And the street lights? They're WAY down the street. They wouldn't necessarily show in both photos.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It's not an attempt to curtail our second amendment rights. Not even remotely.

While I agree that this wasn't a false flag, and certainly not one designed to curtail gun rights, I do believe that it will be used to curtail gun rights.

As the saying goes "Never let a good crisis to to waste", and our Government never does.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is the CNN video that the snippet in the OP was taken from. The two girls interviewed here saw it all from their w_ndow.

CNN is truly disgustipating.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
CNN is truly disgustipating.

??? Why do you say that?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Watch the last third of the video as the anchor tries to milk every gorey detail she can from the two girls.

"I know this may sound crazy, but we're just trying to get a sense of the fear that categorized that night. Was she crying? Was she screaming?"

It's hideous.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

Now that is a possibility. Even a likelihood.

Politicians, of all sorts, never let a crisis/event go to waste. Never.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ever heard of different focal lengths? Seriously, this thread needs to go straight to the bin.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Nobody wants your gun they want your money.
Its not a false flag its fear mongering to sell more guns and ammo.

That would make sense because just look at how expensive ammo has gotten. They are rationing and limiting .22 ammo. I can't even find any at local stores because somebody buys all of it out, then sells it on the street for many times what they paid for it. Dirty stuff going down.

If this woman isn't a crisis actor then why did she refer to the director as "my director" instead of just saying "the director"? Need to find out a way to prove that many of the people on news are crisis actors and log their faces.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Super confused why this is not in the lol bin yet....
Op title is calling the girls crisis actors and yet it is allowed to stand?
Since when is calling people actors allowed?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
It is allowed because that is what the video is titled. The video is suspect, but proves nothing I'd say. The crime scene photos in my last post are damning, if you ask me.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
Yes, different focal length does play into some of the pics, but not all.

It is quite strange that there are large boxes of glass sitting in the window of the shot up convenience store. Just a very strange coincidence? I know this is very circumspect until the owner gives us an explanation, but considering we never get explanations from the media on this type of anomalies in crimes, I'd say we'll never get an explanation.

Here's a crazy theory on that. The convience store was part of the plan, but someone was too efficient an delivered the replacement glass that would obviously be needed, early. Crazy as it is. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

I do find it strange that there is no noticeable blood on the airbag, no one else find that strange?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sorry when she got to the no bike part I had to stop.... is she serious?
Pretty easy to make stuff look weird when you take it out of context
And there is blood on the airbag...
edit on thThu, 29 May 2014 15:50:34 -0500America/Chicago520143480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
How about the bike pics next to the car the bmw hit? There are some angles that are hard to dispute a manipulated crime scene. Yes, the fences and street pics can be deceiving, I agree.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Why is it recently, that every time there's a horrible shooting...it's labeled a false flag? You tell me, what's so false about people being shot and killed?

You guys need to cut this crap out...it's getting old and it's weird!!!! Certainly, you're not denying ignorance either, not on ATS anyway.

Every dam thing that results in the missing or casualties is not a false freaking flag.

ETA
As a matter of fact, maybe some of you are so traumatized by these events that you need counseling as much as the victims.
edit on 5/29/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Edit To Add

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Where's the blood, describe the area of the bag, please. I didn't see any. What did she take out of context exactly? Please explain. There are a couple wide focus pics from the night where there is no bike. Then there are the morning after scene pics with a mangled bike. Please help me resolve this with some good investigative analysis. Just saying you think this is all bogus doesn't really do much.
Edit:
Look at the image at the 1:00 mark. then look at the image at the 2:56 mark. Also check out the image at the 4:27 mark. mute the lady if you like, but check the pics.

edit on 29-5-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. To be honest, it seems some of our members may need some counseling to deal with these tragedies. Maybe, just maybe, some people are finding it very difficult to deal with and need to find a reason or lack thereof for such atrocities. I'm not slapping anyone across the face for voicing their opinion...but like I said, everything is not a false flag. This was real. It happened.

From my understanding, there were loved ones that made an attempt to reach out to law enforcement about this young man and basically, they were given the thumbs down. I think it went something like...he doesn't fit within the realm of a violent offender. Yeah right.

That's the true tragedy here...not paying attention...not doing a dam thing.

It's another sad day in human history. Another event that will soon be forgotten

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's not an attempt to curtail our second amendment rights. Not even remotely.

Actually it is for those with an agenda.
Otherwise the lives of those who have been discounted as less valuable just because they were not killed with a gun would be taking equal to more attention.
The fact is, a gun accounted for less than 50 percent of the damage done.
The major tools used in this rampage was a hammer, knife and a car.
Why is this incident called a shooting?
Why are those not killed by a gun worth less?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join