It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird clouds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
Im reminded of the bloke who claimed he flew into a magnetic vortex over the bermuda triangle,i always thought b.s but now im not so sure. These sprites and things seem to directly link space to earth. Rickymouse may be onto something. The protons from the sun combining with oxygen to produce water? Maybe the water on earth did not come from comets afterall?
Then theres the anti-matter ring around earth.
I have a feeling tesla would have known whats happening.

Sprites and jets are the products of the same force that is responsible for the effects seen on the the ice crystals, it's the massive positive charge that builds up in the heads of clouds, where particles are the largest.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Looks like a beam of some sort and it is creating that disturbance. I'm just not so sure about "ice crystals" and all that. This could be HARRP caught on film.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Looks like a beam of some sort and it is creating that disturbance. I'm just not so sure about "ice crystals" and all that. This could be HARRP caught on film.
its weird
A profjection? A wormhole? A sharknado?
21.1 jiggawatts
edit on 29-5-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

This is the explanation from meteorologist Walter Lyons,

"The answer lies in this: ice crystals, especially long needles, tend to become aligned with the ambient electric field.
So what you are seeing is sunlight reflecting off ice crystal faces that are constantly being oriented by the developing electric field just above the [cumulonimbus] top. Then there is a discharge in the cloud, and the field collapses momentarily, and the crystals begin to realign again. Then this just keeps happening over and over."

Ok, that sounds like a sane and valid explanation. Incredible stuff. Case solved imo.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: youdidntseeme

almost looks like a tornado formed above cloud...very weird indeed!!!!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is interesting. As a professional amateur scientist, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is probably the start of a sharknado.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
This is interesting. As a professional amateur scientist, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is probably the start of a sharknado.
that was my first impression,now im leaning towards e.t charging up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join