It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Admits to being behind the Mysterious Slaughter of Millions of Birds and Animals.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The thing i have found out about death is the metheod needs to be one that does not start any degenerative processes in the body because that unfinished process will carry on through out the circle of life.ie your next incarnation will be more suffering. This is the problem with sucide and ending a life prematurely. this round up junk and other unnatural processes only serves to pollute our future dna. It has been proven that dna can change and that we are all connected together with very similar dna and we have proven that one particle can effect another over long distances so then what is so hard to understand that what we do to others we do to ourselves?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The thing i have found out about death is the metheod needs to be one that does not start any degenerative processes in the body because that unfinished process will carry on through out the circle of life.ie your next incarnation will be more suffering. This is the problem with sucide and ending a life prematurely. this round up junk and other unnatural processes only serves to pollute our future dna. It has been proven that dna can change and that we are all connected together with very similar dna and we have proven that one particle can effect another over long distances so then what is so hard to understand that what we do to others we do to ourselves?

Your post proposes a strange amalgamation of science and magic.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You do understand that European starlings are an invasive species? They're the reason you see all those little birdhouses on tall posts if you drive out in the country. See, they drive off native blue birds because the starlings are about the same size and much more aggressive. It takes a very particular size hole that a blue bird can enter that a starling can't, so they have to go out and set up special bird houses with special sized holes to try to entice blue birds to nest, otherwise the starlings will often harass them out of their nesting sites and prevent them from breeding.

So, as you can imagine, I don't feel all that bad for the destruction of European starlings. We have far too many of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

My grandfather was a sheep farmer. Lamb is fine to eat. It's not like veal which is kept confined. The reason they call it lamb is differentiate it from meat from a sheep well past its prime (over 2) which is called mutton. Lambs in the US are generally about a year when they're sent off to market - or generally older than that side of bacon you so adore.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So, as you can imagine, I don't feel all that bad for the destruction of European starlings. We have far too many of them.

Funny, I feel that way sometimes about the Earth's most invasive species, us. What a shame, given that we often claim to know better. Yet here we are, dirtying up even the remotest corners of the planet with floating plastic garbage. What other species can you name whose existence is a detriment to literally every species on Earth? Human is the only answer.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Good luck trying to put some "sense" in these people who unconsciously believe that they are the best thing that happened on earth since eons and even in the whole universe! Anthropocentrism is not dead, it is more alive than ever in the so called advanced human civilization...

However, there are so many wrongs with humanity that i believe it is not possible for normal folks to accept that they are screwing everything they touch and so they close their eyes and pretend, using ANY excuses they can find. The opposite would be too depressing. Alas you can deny all you want a reality it wont make it go away, on the contrary. It will come back in full force, and blow you away.

The truth is, humanity is akin to a useless parasite which can only drain the lifeforce of its host without giving anything in return but disdain. Who is ready to accept such a dire reality? Certainly not the assisted braindead, ego dominated, deluded folks. And because of that, they doom themselves.

Then you hear them talk about how they will soon expand in the galaxy, colonize new planets by greed or simply to escape the mess they created, instead of facing it, and you cant help but shiver at the perspective of countless dramatic extinctions on hundreds of planets caused by these egomaniacs.

Try now to put yourself in the shoes of an alien species that would observe earth. Lets imagine they act similarly but are more advanced and smarter and more respectful to the ecosystems. What would humankind look like to them? A (deluded) loving misunderstood being or a parasite that if spread, threatens countless planets? Now try to imagine that the aliens are humans, observing another invasive species. What do they do? pest control. Oh the hypocrisy, oh the irony...
edit on 5-6-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join