It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370. They've been looking in the wrong place, seriously. Can this really get any more absurd.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So apparently the "experts" now believe the ping from the black box actually came from possibly the search ship itself or the towed ping locator. More likely, in my opinion, it was emanating from the butts of the experts.

Have a read of this malarkey

Stinky, stinky, stinky. Experts, shmexshmerts.

Personally I find this continued demonstration of comprehensive stupidity, frustrating at least, and to be honest it's starting to give me the sh!ts, I can't imagine what the families of the missing are going through.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 29-5-2014 by myselfaswell because: re-wordificationalising

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Can this get any more absurd?

Yes. When the "official story" turns out to be "It was aliens!"

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Yes that would be absurd. But then again, one could easily mount a case that we've already been invaded, so perhaps not.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
original link did not work .... Grrrr try below
Is a link to a video done in a Boeing 777 simulator trying to explain what is known and what possibly happened. The Australians have reconstructed the flight of 370 using the only 777 sim in Australia.

Good presentation and layout of the cockpit/flight deck...
link.brightcove.com...~~%2cAAACKW9LH8k~%2cA7HfECo5t7DrAeaToOVr5sEdpPjJEcCi&bclid=0&bctid=3401163961001
link.brightcove.com...~~%2cAAACKW9LH8k~%2cA7HfECo5t7DrAeaToOVr5sEdpPjJEcCi&bclid=0&bctid=3401163961001
If one of those does not work then forget it.
edit on 29-5-2014 by 727Sky because: link broken

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

... and then a famous/infamous actor/molech/pilot/shows up with a new customised jet

... just saying

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Hopefully that's as far as it goes. Can it really get anymore absurd, more than likely it will. If you want me to speculate, the plane was taken because of who and what was on there. Will we see it and them, the passengers and crew again, sadly i'd say that would be the most absurd outcome of all.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Told you all follow the ocean conveyor belt.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If there exist an "official explanation" it may be that the explanation may be too much for public minds to process or except.
1 avoids deep discussion because there are too many possibilities that can be postulated and to try to feels disrespectful to those exposed to this situation directly and their families...
Whatever happened the hope is that any future events are better dealt with (if possible)

MAY THE LORD WATCH OVER AND GUIDE THE SOULS AFFECTED.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If NORAD can track Santa Clause, why can't they find MH370?
Something doesn't add up here......

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
At this point the "black hole" theory is more plausible than the "official explanation", which goes into my BS file along with the disposal of Osama Bin Laden's body.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It was all just a ploy to make people *think* they were searching for something "missing" when they probably know where it is all along. It was a ploy. All those hours and money wasted. Shouldn't an expert know the difference from a black box ping and their own boat? This DOES sound absurd. They think everybody's idiots. I bet Richard Quest had a big, idiotic smile on his stupid face the whole time.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know how this development rates it's own thread?

It has been discussed in six of the existing MH370 threads.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well if this turns out to be true, then the directional buoy patterns that the P-3's put down would have pointed to the ships early on, and this would have been easily recognized. Something real fishy (pun intended) is still going on here.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Can any of you even begin to imagine what all of this is like for the families and loved ones of those lost on this missing flight?

They, above all need to know.... The rest of you are just curious.

Sadly, I'm not sure if there will ever be full disclosure here, even to them.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Can any of you even begin to imagine what all of this is like to the families and loved ones of those lost on this missing flight?

They, above all need to know.... The rest of you are just curious.

Sadly, I'm not sure if there will ever be full disclosure here, even to them.

Do you think you're the only one who knows how they feel?

I think it's immoral to pronounce them dead until there is some proof that that is the case.

The Australian and Malaysian Prime Ministers seem to have no compunction about writing two hundred and thirty nine death certificates despite lacking any corpus delicti.

In light of the revelation that the data allowing them to make this determination was entirely fictitious I think, more than ever, we must consider the passengers as alive and under duress until such time that we positively learn otherwise.

What possible benefit can it be to the hostages or loved ones to constantly hear from self centered inconsiderate know- nothings, that in their opinion "we'll never know"?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I didn't imply they are dead, only lost on a missing flight. Given the time that has passed, the odds are not good for survivors, but until, or if something, even a small identifiable piece of the plane or its contents is found no one can say anything with any certainty, one way or the other...

It is also likely that if it is ever found people will have difficulty ever believing any official explanations or conclusions afterward.

In the end, closure for those closest to those lost should be a top priority.

How will they tell them that they found their missing person, without explaining what happened?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Not a single piece of debris or a single floating passport, absolutely nothing = maybe it didnt crash or get shot down.
You could crash a large plane full of passengers in the middle of any ocean/sea and you can guarentee that debris and bodies etc will be found in this day and age!! And when you combine this with the all the schinnanigans..well....appeal to your inner common sense!

This plane landed I think!!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
of course it is not in the search area...
I posted a thread some days ago about an expert claiming that the pings are not from the plane, you could see this comming after the absurd emergency management by the Malaysian government and airline.
I do not know what happened to the plane, but media already does not care anymore. Sadly.
I just hope the truth will surface soon, I am really curious what really happened... I guess we have to wait and see.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
oh another change of the official story.. how suprising

I think we will never get any answers on what happened to the plane, the whole case will be closed as "unsolved"
edit on 30/5/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think Aliens abducted the passengers and crew of MAL 370. At least, an option to the the mystery of the missing plane. Disclosure could be the next headline in the news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join