It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran Montel Williams blast Obama over West Point speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Where the hell were all you "patriots" when Bush, his daddy and Clinton were destroying the military and this country? Bunch of blowhards...all of you.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
He should apologize for the pain he caused these families? Yes, because Obama keeps tabs on what is going on at all of these hospitals. It is not his job. Every problem is not the fault of Obama. How many other politicians are there in this country whom tasks are delegated to? But he is the only one to blame right? Apologizing would have been nice, but it is not required in this instance. At least not from him personally.

It is his job though. He is the highest authority in the military. The commander in chief. As one president once said "The buck stops here". When you are in command, everything that happens with those under you is your fault. That is the burden of command. Ultimately the failures of those under his command are his failures.
When you are in command you don't get to say "It's not my fault, I'm not responsible" it is, and you are.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Trust? Never again.

'course, it's been a while since I've trusted any politician. Which is, of course, the problem. All too many of us are so caught up in ideological battles over who's right, to bother doing what's right. We trusted Obama to do right by us, because he's a democrat...and we're shocked that nothing changed. We trusted Bush to do right by us, because he's a republican... and we're shocked that nothing changed.

He's come to a realization.

If Montel Williams is late to the party? Better late than never. Maybe his public stature can help make a change...maybe.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Is interesting to notice that Obama has been very different from other presidents when it comes to the US military, in my point of view he seems no to give a crap about our defense.

I am inclined to agree.

The only time he gives an eff about them is when he uses them for 'photo ops'.

And spiking the football with simpleton slogans like 'GM is alive, and Bin Laden is Dead'.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I wonder how many people who are mad about the VA didn't care when it was civilians getting killed by insurance companies rationing healthcare? Why is it only veterans should have workable healthcare?

HOOOOLD YOOORR HORSSEES kimosabee... Nobody said that our veterans should receive workable health care and not the civilians. What us vets want is equitable health care, ergo... Not having to wait 3-5 months to be seen! Read the entire thread before posting your drivel!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Its funny how much people blame obumer for everyting when in fact all he does is read speeches, and using montel williams is even funier.
edit on 30-5-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Pretty sure Montel isn't 80+ years old and/or superman....but okay.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is a follow up interview/video with Montel Williams & Ret. Adm. Ed Straw on Neil Cavuto

Fri. May 30th:
Watch Video Here...

*Haven't been able to find video via you-tube yet, otherwise I would post it*

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny how much people blame obumer for everyting when in fact all he does is read speeches, and using montel williams is even funier.

Yeah well, if he all he does is read speeches, then he doesn't need to be president

That being said, Obama is the one cutting back on the military to supposedly help with the budget *cough*
And yet at the same time, in the speech he states that he's sending $5 BILLION overseas to help with terrorism

Now then....this is Obama's doings, under his command, not any one else
He's the one responsible for the money being sent and that's is why many people are angry with him

That is one of the main things that has Williams and others upset .....Money that the U.S doesn't really have being sent over seas instead of helping our own military/people

FYI, Montel Williams spent 22 years in the military and retired from the navy with the rank of Lieutenant, and received the Navy Achievement Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, and the Navy Commendation Medal
[he also happened to be the first black enlisted marine to complete and graduate both the Academy Prep School and Annapolis]
So I would take Montel Williams very seriously over some one who has never served when it comes to the Military and their needs

www.military.com...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

1. His assigned goal is to DESTROY THE USA as a viable nation and a viable hindrance to the rush to globalist tyranny.

2. He was chosen, reared, trained, conditioned, commissioned, and his puppet strings are controlled toward the shredding of the U.S. military as a last main bulwark against the globalist meme, government, tyranny. He has hated it all his life. He gleefully delights in any shredding of it he can achieve.

3. He's been eagerly removing officers who would dare to decline to fire on American civilians.

4. He's been wasting as much manpower and materiel in futile overseas exercises way beyond what his campaign blather would have indicated he'd do. All the better to set the USA up to be UNABLE TO DEFEND ITSELF well when WW III is finally lit off.

5. He's as evil a traitor as hostile to the patriotic USA military [not that all of it is--given its' creation and assignments in behalf of global tyranny] . . . he's as evil a traitor as hostile to the patriotic USA military as all the other traitors combined except for Hillary and maybe Bill. They are birds of a feather as Hillary's oft quoted seething meanness toward the very people who put their lives on the line for her . . . when she's pass them in White House hall ways.

6. imho, These creatures do not deserve to be called Americans or human.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 31-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

Now we just need some way to get all the millions of people like you to coordinate secretly for the big push. Almost impossible these days without Obama's men finding out.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenson76
Where the hell were all you "patriots" when Bush, his daddy and Clinton were destroying the military and this country? Bunch of blowhards...all of you.

Your kidding right? Bushes name was smeared a lot worse than Obama's and Obama did more in his first two years to screw this country up than Bush did in eight.

If Obama would have stepped into the white house in 2004 we would have twice the number of military dead and America would be a third world nation.

Obama's rules of engagement have cost thousands of lives already. No politician should ever be allowed to make rules of engagement outside of killing women and children. This whole nation building thing is a major reason why we lose so many men and women.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I never said I didn't think Obama was part of the problem but you choose to inject your personal hatred into my response. Obama wouldn't even have been president without Bush. Bush wouldn't have been president without Clinton. I think you just wanted to argue because it's easier than seeing the whole truth that both parties are to blame. Wake up. I served under Bush and Clinton and I watched the dismantling of our military. As far as all the hate Bush got.....give me a break. The hatred Bush had was because he was stupid and arrogant. The majority of hate brought on to Obama started with his color and alleged religious affiliation. It's just now those idiots have a real reason to hate him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join