It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinning/"Greening" Man (dream)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Hi, I haven't read the whole thread but after reading your strange happenings I felt I should quickly jot this down..

I was walking home one afternoon down a path that runs across a field, surrounded by houses. the field is often used by dog walkers, school kids, runners etc... it also has a school & some shops located on the far side.

On this occasion it was quiet, no travelling people or dogs lol. Anyway on my way home the sun was shining & my house was in sight as it also faces the field. so as im strolling along this gravel path something catches my eye.

a long thread is travelling in mid air. it is vertical and positioned just around my height. It is moving from one side of the path and is actually moving in a direction, it pauses and I stop mid stride to allow it to pass across my path in the direction of a play park which is on the other side of this field. it moved with intelligence its hard to explain why I would think that.

there was no breeze to blow it, and it was actually picking up speed and driving to that playpark. it kind of freaked me out. I wasnt high, i wasnt tired. it just sticks in my mind because I wanted to go to catch it but as i took a step towards it it really sped up so I simply stood and watched it.

What could it be?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join