It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken
Good comeback!

Probably the only one you'll get in so you may as well give up.

As for the video it didn't make a convincing case for a UFO, for me

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug
Arken do you believe the BK Sat has an intelligence or consciousness? Did you try to send a mental image for help with the answer?

Oops: read this too quickly and mistook it for an Antar post ^^^

To the OP, the BK Sat story is an interesting one but seems to be an amalgamation of several different stories.

My question on this is would amateur astronomers be able to track the orbit of artifical satellites today? Then why dont we hear about civilians with high-powered setups finding artficial satelites?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

My question on this is would amateur astronomers be able to track the orbit of artifical satellites today?

Then why dont we hear about civilians with high-powered setups finding artficial satelites?

1. Yes
2. You're listening in the wrong places. Try www.satobs.org

edit on 31-5-2014 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
a reply to: Rob48

Wow, I've never seen those amateur Key Hole images before.

Here's another one, looks much like the Hubble Space Telescope.

Interesting read and video OP. Mystery satellites or secret launches / space planes (X-15 types).

For those who haven't seen all six frames of the STS088 Black Knight, here they are:

Link

Here it is !!!!

open your mind on this one ... go back on the last pic you posted of the black knight and look at FIG.. Number 67....
Whoop there it is!! in all its glory.. a Bolt stabilizer shield Cover..

Fig Number 67... Mystery Solved
I had a discussion with Jim Orburg In a thread a long time ago about the black knight
People were saying what it could be and what it was etc...
I had a little debate with him about the Black Knight, but it wasn't really about the Picture in question here, It was mostly about when this so called satellite / probe what have you, first appeared in the 50s and 60s and the possibility of its existence .. still debatable to me... When its first appearance was back in the late 50s and mid 60s and it was detected, by the Navy , British intelligence, and the Soviet union, yet neither side of the cold war said it wasn't theirs... anyhow ... Jim was giving me hints of what the object in the picture was ( a pic photographed during a Shuttle mission STS 88 ) as some ATS poster put the pic up and i found what it was and posted the pics of that Round looking sombrero looking cover ... LOL.. tho what is claimed is this Mystery Object tends to Appear and Disappear out of the Blue.. more less letting me figure it out myself and sure enough HE was RIGHT.. That what it is ..

imagine this floating around in space tumble wrap tumble wrap

The Black knight was once claimed to be the Size of a Bus when it was detected back in the late 50s or mid 60s in that era.. tho. nothing was sent up that big till the early 70s till 1986 one big ass spy satellite.. a long cylinder hexagon like shape

CIA’s “Big Bird” spy satellite — KH-9 Hexagon
Posted on April 12, 2012
blog.seattlepi.com...

A pic of the KH-9

Still waiting for an actual Pic of the object ! Lol out of hundreds of artificial satellites out there..

edit on 31-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

a Note:

Well ... it could of been Space Debris from rockets from stages that sent Probes to landing gear equipment on the Moon..
back in the late 50s early 60s maybe the pieces had some tracking system device on them .. to recover them maybe ? IDK just a thought..

List of Thor and Delta launches (1957–59)
en.wikipedia.org...

List of Thor and Delta launches (1960–69)
en.wikipedia.org...

Candidates

1960-02-04
18:51:45 Thor DM-18 Agena-A Thor 218
Agena 1052 VAFB LC-75-3-4 Discoverer 9 Reconnaissance LEO Failure

1960-02-09
17:11 Thor DM-18C Thor 259 CCAFS LC-18B Missile test Suborbital Success

Well heres a Space List Enjoy

Category:Space lists
en.wikipedia.org...:Space_lists

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's a fun story, but I blame the sightings on cold war jitters/ lack of technology. Videos of actual UFOs show them to be unaffected by gravity, so why orbit anything? Now of course, there is so much stuff up there, including secret military stuff, that it would be impossible to determine much about an "unknown" satellite.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Then you have little in the way of visualization skills.

A retrograde polar orbit is the ideal orbit for observation purposes as it would in effect be able to cover the entire globe.

That's the hazard of getting your insights from a youtube video, alas.

Actually I'm a contractor and have worked in both the Aerospace industry and the Military... I have taught Physics at Westminster Uni in London and have run several very successful Internet Businesses... If you would have liked me to create your very own presentation visualizing how orbital mechanics work then my going rate is around 300 pounds per hour....

Or would you rather just do with a youtube clip that clearly shows you what a polar retrograde orbit actually is.....

Korg.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Do you understand now?

How interesting...You are asking a man who worked at NASA if he understands what retrograde orbit is.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Trouble is I know my own background and all I see are people professing to have worked for NASA or a GOV ETC.... Trust me when I say there are far more intelligent and skilled individuals out here in the private sector than in the public sector!!

I might also add that I happen to know someone personally that left NASA following a very negative review of a paper he was working on... only to take the very same concept albeit in a different name and licences it to a private company and made well over a million bucks in recurring revenue....

Korg.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I was chillin in a friends backyard, we had a fire going, and it was a clear night, so I was looking up at the stars... as I always like to do when given the chance.. and I saw a black triangle shaped jet or something quickly pass by, and
disappeared into the nigh sky. It was moving really fast, and flying really low to the ground, yet made no sound. Completely silent. I'm not saying it was aliens.. looked military like.
Was just really strange.
I'v been trying to find anything of the like online, and have come close.. and appears to be drones or something.. but then again, I really don't know.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken

You over clearly won this debate.. muwahahaha

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My colleague Ted Molczan has updated his fascinating study on observing Sputnik-1 in October 1957 and in passing provides excellent overview of the limits of ground observations of REAL satellites in that era. This is good context in which to assess earlier reports of dubious sightings of mystery satellites.

www.satobs.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SalientSkivvy
I was chillin in a friends backyard, we had a fire going, and it was a clear night, so I was looking up at the stars... as I always like to do when given the chance.. and I saw a black triangle shaped jet or something quickly pass by, and
disappeared into the nigh sky. It was moving really fast, and flying really low to the ground, yet made no sound. Completely silent. I'm not saying it was aliens.. looked military like.
Was just really strange.
I'v been trying to find anything of the like online, and have come close.. and appears to be drones or something.. but then again, I really don't know.

Sounds like you were looking for one of the black triangle threads. This is about the alleged black knight satellite, which is not a black triangle.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So, to shorten this up for me: The photos of the so called "Black Knight Satellite" are meanwhile identified as space debris from the STS88-mission BUT there still could be a mystery about an object (possible rock fragment from the moon, that was hurled away from the moon after an meteroid impact, now orbiting the sun in a near earth orbit) called 1991VG, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I assume that at least one of the photos discussed came from this section of video? It looks quite big, rotation is not all that pronounced. Not even sure if the video is a fake. Still cool though.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SalientSkivvy
Was just really strange.

Back in 1993 my friend Eric and I watched a large, black, upside-down triangle-shaped craft with white lights on each of the top corners and a "T" of orange ones across what was the backside of it float soundlessly over us on a dark road between Harborcreek and North East, Pennsylvania. I have absolutely no idea what it was. It was about 100-125 feet high from top to bottom and it was about that high or a little higher off of the ground. It was completely silent and had no obvious mode of propulsion. It went directly over our stopped car and we watched it for probably ten minutes as it floated(?) over the field to our left and off into the distance. This was at about 11 p.m. Again, no idea what it was but it was real, it was large, and it was completely silent. I have heard rumors of a failed stealth blimp program that *might* fit the bill, but who knows?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
My colleague Ted Molczan has updated his fascinating study on observing Sputnik-1 in October 1957 and in passing provides excellent overview of the limits of ground observations of REAL satellites in that era. This is good context in which to assess earlier reports of dubious sightings of mystery satellites.

www.satobs.org...

The Dept of Defense even admitted something mysterious was there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jim, didn't you get the memo? The unwashed are being prepped for disclosure, you'd better get on board, I don't have to spell out how it will look if you continue with the coverup right to the end..........

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join