It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy ...

Any serous UFOlogist would start pressing against lense sizes in telescopes. I mean personally I'm tired of seeing film of planets and moons. Would be nice to see the hobby of amateur astronomy start making some progress. What about the geostationary satellites. Where are the pictures of these.

originally posted by: JimOberg
Sounds like you better visit www.satobs.org and see what the amateurs have been up to -- lots!!

For stuff like this!? If the entire internet still looked like this, it wouldn't be widely used. And besides....

/queue Yoda voice

A photograph of a satellite, this is not

/end Yoda voice

Mike Grouchy

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The thing which baffles me the most about this???? It took 3 pages before the sycophantic Phageists turned up......Certainly more unbelievable than the OP.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

That satellite would have to be pretty low for any Amateur Astronomer to see.

The sky is just that damn big, and the amateur telescopes that small.

Satellites are just out of reach of most things below 60 inches, their magnitudes are atrocious, and if they are not in a close earth orbit the problem just gets exponential.

originally posted by: Rob48

If I lie on a lawn chair in my garden at night I can see dozens of satellites passing over with nothing but a pair of Mk1 Baby Blues, and I live in the light-polluted southeast of England.

/sarcasm
Omg this is the best news ever!

Now I can take the gloves off and just start slapping amateur astronomers around for NOT getting us pictures of Earth orbiting satellites.
/end sarcasm

Has anyone seen any pictures yet.
Other than a single streak across a field of stars.
How did they solve the tracking problem?

Mike

That thing looks like the Batmobile or something the Pilot from Alien sat in.

BTW : The reason there aren't many photographs of satellites is the same as not too many of the convenient dark side of the Moon. It's hard to take one that doesn't show the 2x4's and canvas holding the fake stuff up.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Sent you a U2U, and I'm in the same boat. Having an open LOGICAL mind is one thing, breeding sensationalism is the complete opposite. It detracts from the significance of the truths that have been, and are yet to be, discovered.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chemicalbrother

Care to elaborate?

2nd line.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That satellite would have to be pretty low for any Amateur Astronomer to see.

The sky is just that damn big, and the amateur telescopes that small.

Satellites are just out of reach of most things below 60 inches, their magnitudes are atrocious, and if they are not in a close earth orbit the problem just gets exponential.

originally posted by: Rob48

If I lie on a lawn chair in my garden at night I can see dozens of satellites passing over with nothing but a pair of Mk1 Baby Blues, and I live in the light-polluted southeast of England.

/sarcasm
Omg this is the best news ever!

Now I can take the gloves off and just start slapping amateur astronomers around for NOT getting us pictures of Earth orbiting satellites.
/end sarcasm

Has anyone seen any pictures yet.
Other than a single streak across a field of stars.
How did they solve the tracking problem?

Mike

What tracking problem? You can find plenty of photos of satellites taken by amateurs in moments with a quick search.

Look, here's a Key Hole spy satellite

Jim O gave you a link but apparently that was too "boring" for you. There are amateur astronomers who make a hobby of tracking satellites.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arken

And... self-references posts have no value.
Ok.
The claim that there were no polar orbiting satellites is false.

Discoverer 2 was a cylindrical satellite designed to gather spacecraft engineering data and to attempt ejection of an instrument package from orbit for recovery on Earth. The spacecraft was launched into a 239 km x 346 km polar orbit by a Thor-Agena A booster. The spacecraft was three-axis stabilized and was commanded from Earth. After 17 orbits, on 14 April 1959, a reentry vehicle was ejected.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There were others after that, part of the Corona program.

The Black Knight is a fine tale. Combining a variety of distorted facts along with outright fiction.

Wow si quick to drop a load on this thread.
Who do you work for?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arken

And... self-references posts have no value.
Ok.
The claim that there were no polar orbiting satellites is false.

Discoverer 2 was a cylindrical satellite designed to gather spacecraft engineering data and to attempt ejection of an instrument package from orbit for recovery on Earth. The spacecraft was launched into a 239 km x 346 km polar orbit by a Thor-Agena A booster. The spacecraft was three-axis stabilized and was commanded from Earth. After 17 orbits, on 14 April 1959, a reentry vehicle was ejected.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There were others after that, part of the Corona program.

The Black Knight is a fine tale. Combining a variety of distorted facts along with outright fiction.

Wow si quick to drop a load on this thread.
Who do you work for?

Why do you think people have to "work for" anybody to want to correct obvious errors?

Some people care about the truth, strange as that may seem.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

For stuff like this!? If the entire internet still looked like this, it wouldn't be widely used. And besides....

/queue Yoda voice

A photograph of a satellite, this is not

/end Yoda voice

Mike Grouchy

The Yoda voice is mine.

More seeking need you.

Or Solo: "You're not scared of a few numbers, are you, kid?"

Check out the monthly logs to get a taste of what they do. Most entries contain links to personal portfolios.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Let us accept the premise that it is Alien. Polls show 50% plus already believe in Aliens. As far as Religion goes :"God created the Aliens", so what?

This horse has been ridden with most people. Unless our green friends want a fight it will be Headlines for a year or so and after that we will be bored.

edit on 30-5-2014 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Wow, I've never seen those amateur Key Hole images before.

Here's another one, looks much like the Hubble Space Telescope.

Interesting read and video OP. Mystery satellites or secret launches / space planes (X-15 types).

For those who haven't seen all six frames of the STS088 Black Knight, here they are:

Link

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If the Black Knight satellite really exists...

I wonder why if it has supposedly been up there for so long... it has not
re-entered the atmosphere on its own by now ? I'm no science expert... so ?

If it is just an old top secret spy satellite, did it get boosted into high orbit b4 it ran out of fuel ?

How long will a satellite stay in high orbit without fuel ? Anyone know the time frame b4 it falls back into lower orbit and then through the atmosphere ?

leolady

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
We should create another thread to discuss 1991 VG.

I'm very curious about that one as well.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

For those who haven't seen all six frames of the STS088 Black Knight, here they are:
For those who haven't seen the video of the lost thermal blanket which is claimed to be the Black Knight, here it is:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Following up on the earlier Greenbank link.
Suppose you wanted to cover up and hide a carrier signal for a satellite downlink, what better frequency than 1410 MHZ?

www.gb.nrao.edu...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i need help advice smtn, there people in my head, and my hearts feelinf overwlming paint, im in tears i dnt know wt to do!! i got to the top topics and write this down i want people to know this is real, as god as my witness this is real!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Higher orbits do not decay, so it could be there indefinitely
a reply to: leolady

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
can someone please tell me how to write my own log

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
can u guys talk to me please, or give me sm advice i keep ject to see if anyone replyed i posted on 4diffrent threds and no1 replyed to me, pls talk to me im truthful

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Damn that about put me to sleep....sorry that was boring. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join