It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug
Arken do you believe the BK Sat has an intelligence or consciousness? Did you try to send a mental image for help with the answer?

Arken, clarify for us, please, your opinion of the claim the sts-88 photos only show a dropped thermal blanket, and that UFO investigators who have tied them to the earlier BK story were foolish.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Arken
a reply to: pez1975

Thanks pez.

I do like your post Arken I also like ur unflappable belief in Aliens.

When in your personal experience you see the face and the embarrassed expression of competent and respected military pilots who, after a mission to intercept a strange object in the middle of the Tyrrhenian Sea, begin to stutter and to describe a Disk Shape Object, then begin to bring yourself some questions....

I wanna hear more about this story...

It is a personal experience happened 20 years ago. The Tornado Pilots were my friends.
I have no evidence of that event. Only their embarrassed story that came from military personnel who were very skeptical on the subject, before all this happens on their skin and in front of their eyes.

At that time I was not particularly interested in the UFO phenomenon, but the story they did after returning from a mission to "scramble" an Unidetified Object during a training exercise on which they were diverted and sent suddenly made ​​me realize that there was something on which to meditate.

They observed visually a bright object with a diameter of about thirty meters, hovering above the sea surface. When they were near the object, their onboard radar not bought it more, but they could see the object surrounded by a strange mist, although it was a sunny day with no clouds. After 1 or 2 minutes the object vanished at an incredible speed climbing upwards.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Interesting and meaningful points, Wolfenz.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It is a personal experience happened 20 years ago. The Tornado Pilots were my friends.
I have no evidence of that event. Only their embarrassed story that came from military personnel who were very skeptical on the subject, before all this happens on their skin and in front of their eyes. ...

They observed visually a bright object with a diameter of about thirty meters, hovering above the sea surface. When they were near the object, their onboard radar not bought it more, but they could see the object surrounded by a strange mist, although it was a sunny day with no clouds. After 1 or 2 minutes the object vanished at an incredible speed climbing upwards.

Did they see it against the ocean background or sky background?

Your remark on radar is incomprehensible to me.

How close did they get during the 1 or 2 minutes? If they estimated size, they must have known distance.

Was anyone actually watching when the object 'vanished' or was it just gone the next time they looked.

Could any followup be done based on their names?

PS: The STS-88 dropped thermal blanket -- the original theme of this thread....

edit on 30-5-2014 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Arken do you believe the BK Sat has an intelligence or consciousness? Did you try to send a mental image for help with the answer?

......................... INCOMIG TRANSMISSION ............................

I see... I see... It is Black, and with a retrograde orbit and...

................. COMMUNICATION LOST ON ANY FREQUENCIES ..........

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Arken, clarify for us, please, your opinion of the claim the sts-88 photos only show a dropped thermal blanket, and that UFO investigators who have tied them to the earlier BK story were foolish.

Frankly I don't know, Jim.
Please provide this info.
Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Roger, wilco.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

I have no evidence of that event. Only their embarrassed story that came from military personnel who were very skeptical on the subject, before all this happens on their skin and in front of their eyes. ...

Did they see it against the ocean background or sky background?

Your remark on radar is incomprehensible to me.

How close did they get during the 1 or 2 minutes? If they estimated size, they must have known distance.

Was anyone actually watching when the object 'vanished' or was it just gone the next time they looked.

Could any followup be done based on their names?

1. Right in front of them at the same altitude.

2. Also for them it was totally incomprehensible too. What's even more strange was that the ground radar still detect it.

3. I don't remember exactly. They made two or three passes in a circle perhaps a few hundred meters away from the object

4. one on them watching clearly the object vanish under his eyes an incredible speed in the sky above.

5. I know their names and their rank. But I've lost contact with them many years ago when they were assigned to other military facilities.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The real nature of this Object is still... Unknown...

NOT ALIEN. UNKNOWN.
Useless sensationalism kills credibility.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Frankly I don't know for sure either (of course not) but I believe as so many others that before 12.000 years ago there were very advanced civilizations here on earth. And some strange objects and buildings on and in the neigborhood of our planet let us know they were here.Those satellites may be some of those strange objects. And maybe they contain a lot of secret information.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

A reply to myself (just discovered) :-) You'll read the year 12.600. Never heard of the black knight before but there are indeed some connections with our alleged creators.

And please read between the lines. As always there are critics but you never know if they are sincere.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
That satellite would have to be pretty low for any Amateur Astronomer to see.

The sky is just that damn big, and the amateur telescopes that small.

Satellites are just out of reach of most things below 60 inches, their magnitudes are atrocious, and if they are not in a close earth orbit the problem just gets exponential.

I, for one, think Phage nailed it on page one. He had good news and bad news. But the bad news was rejected over 4/13 minutes. Not in an astronomical way, but in a snarky, every bully in the room, team up on the nerd, way. The bad news, is just like he asked for, there is no way to produce the evidence. The good news is we can address this limitation to our widely available tech.

Any serous UFOlogist would start pressing against lense sizes in telescopes. I mean personally I'm tired of seeing film of planets and moons. Would be nice to see the hobby of amateur astronomy start making some progress. What about the geostationary satellites. Where are the pictures of these.

Mike Grouchy

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arken

This video is 14 minutes long. How did you see it all, after only... three minutes... that I posted?

Because I heard enough to know that there is nothing new in the video. The Black Knight tale has been discussed many times.
A recent go-round:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh I see, Precognition is it?

I often think that the preview before an episode often ruins the show before hand... but did you just say that it was not worth watching because you already know it's nothing new..... And exactly how do you know that?

You should open your eyes once in a while... you might find there are still things that can capture the imagination!

Peace,

Korg.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

The Grumman object was in retrograde orbit, inclination angle to the equator about 135 degrees.

nicap.org...

Huh? Inclination of 135º to the equator? How does that work?

You do understand what angles are I'm sure... so this play to shake off those that don't understand or cannot visualize is just terrible and very sloppy...

Surely you must have known there are many of us who do actually understand... the Math!

Korg.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
That satellite would have to be pretty low for any Amateur Astronomer to see.

The sky is just that damn big, and the amateur telescopes that small.

Satellites are just out of reach of most things below 60 inches, their magnitudes are atrocious, and if they are not in a close earth orbit the problem just gets exponential.

If I lie on a lawn chair in my garden at night I can see dozens of satellites passing over with nothing but a pair of Mk1 Baby Blues, and I live in the light-polluted southeast of England.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Arken

But I thought the Black Knight was on a polar orbit. What is being described is not a polar orbit. Except for the "inclination angle to the equator" part, it sounds like a retrograde 45º orbit. Except for the retrograde part, that's pretty typical. Retrograde is good for reconnaissance.An unknown satellite during the cold war. Imagine that.

See, take some unconnected things and wrap them up in the same story...

I would agree with you, you can indeed cover more ground in a retrograde orbit...

I personally do think that this object or objects is or are a secret spy satellite(S). Though to account for the history of the object and to take into account the advances in technology and need over that time, it would have had to have been upgraded or replaced several times in the number of years of recorded observation.

Korg.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It belongs to the Archons. They are keeping tabs on their ant farm.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

As far as I'm aware this thread is about mysterious satellite's reported in the 1950's - 1960's , the STS-88 dropped thermal blanket which was mistakenly claimed to be the Black Knight came much later and is not the theme of this thread.

You should perhaps watch the video , it is quite interesting and balanced.

edit on 30-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What I don't understand is how a few mysterious satellite sightings from the 1950s/1960s have mutated into a 13,000-year-old "Black Knight"?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I like what you're talkin.

Ancient civ maybe? Fun to think about.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join