It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Black Knight" UFO and the Alien satellite's the real story (2014).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Despite the noise and false claims about that particular "Black Knight" ... the facts are that highly unusual objects, seemingly in orbit, were recorded numerous times in the era before it was crowded up there... and that is what the posted video is about. Orbiting things that defied good natural explanation.

We don't have much more than that, in the public arena anyway, but it sure is supportive of visitation from an unknown intelligence... but alas, it isn't proof, exactly, but one more set of data that points to visitation.

Decent video... in that wild claims or gross distortions were rarer than usual. Maybe if you avoided the name "Black Knight" then the rightly skeptical would give it a hearing?

ETA: And to clarify, the video wasn't about that "Black Knight," though it was mentioned... and the photo shown in it of an anomalous satellite wasn't the famous color one of a thermal blanket, but an old observatory photo of stars with an unknown point of light highlighted... nothing earthshaking visually, but noteworthy.
edit on 5/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 5/29/2014 by Baddogma because: debris changed to thermal blanket

edit on 5/29/2014 by Baddogma because: more clarity as long as I'm at it

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I dont know if its real

but its form this year..
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arken

And... self-references posts have no value.
Ok.
The claim that there were no polar orbiting satellites is false.

Discoverer 2 was a cylindrical satellite designed to gather spacecraft engineering data and to attempt ejection of an instrument package from orbit for recovery on Earth. The spacecraft was launched into a 239 km x 346 km polar orbit by a Thor-Agena A booster. The spacecraft was three-axis stabilized and was commanded from Earth. After 17 orbits, on 14 April 1959, a reentry vehicle was ejected.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There were others after that, part of the Corona program.
The Black Knight is a fine tale. Combining a variety of distorted facts along with outright fiction.

FALSE!

First confirmed detection of the OBJECT in 1954

Not a fine tale: Fact.
Some Agencies want the fact first, then they can distort as they please.

Just thought it was pertinent to point out that the articles you posted are regarding stories written by Don Kehoe. He was a former Marine corp aviator and in the 1930's and 40's he was pretty famous for the short stories he had published in pulp mags like Weird Tales before he got into UFOlogy in the early 50's. In the early 50's he became known for being a big proponent of UFO's and switched from wiring dark stories for pulp to stories about UFO's. They are in no way, shape or form reports of actual findings of satellites in orbit prior to Sputnik being launched.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Having gone down this rabbit hole before....

That's the fun thing about the Black Knight. You take several things that aren't really related to each other and throw them into one story. Add some distortions and lies, and you get a neat tale

Phage has it exactly right. It's very tempting to lump different things together on this subject, and the end result is intriguing, but full of holes. Someone alluded to my "brilliant" thread on it, but really, it was a pretty big blunder that had me eating some crow, hehe (which you can see in the later pages of the thread).... I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, and I was wrong on this one. Once presented with some good evidence, I'm cool with being wrong.

That thread does have a lot of info on the subject though, but I believe I originally landed at the wrong conclusion. Still fun to consider, but I think it is a combination of early astronomy mistakes, and misidentified debris....vs. a secret, alien controlled satellite.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
great thread! Thanks... will look at this tonight...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I really do enjoy reading many of your post and I would like to say thank you for your contributions.

I think it was this site that I recently saw a thread in regards to this "Black Knight" object. I had never heard of this before. Now, I'm so interested in the story. I spent some time last night reading about this story. I visited various sites (I don't think I can post them here.) reading up, or should I say, catching up.

This is truly an amazing story IMO. The only thing I seem to be caught up on from my recent reads, is whether or not all prior stories are relevant and/or relate to this "Black Knight" object? I've read about Nikola Teslas assertions, I read about the Ham radio operators, the scientists in Oslo, the former Soviet Union, the US Navy, the direction in which this "object" flew/flies and so on. Lots of past trackers, if you will that made recordings or kept records of this "Black Knight". These time frames (from what I've read) spread from around 1899-1998, do I have that right?

So what true facts fit within this particular story...the fabled "Black Knight" story? When did the title come to be or the term "Black Knight"?

So interesting

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Black Knight Satellite has always been an interesting account. The only thing I'm left wondering is what worldly governments have done about it. What would of been interesting is if someone sent a space shuttle up there to personally take a look at this thing. Perhaps that's already occurred, and the public isn't privy to the investigations of the agency in question. In any event, quite an interesting anomaly.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight.
The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.

So apparently an aviation company, who was bought by a military defense contractor, actually studied the 'Black Knight' satellite, and actually made a report on it.
edit on 29-5-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Because I heard enough to know that there is nothing new in the video.

You don't see and hear nothing and say that there is nothing new in the video.
Naaaahhh.

This is a clear attitude of denial based on prejudice. It does not help... It does not help...

Tru Werds.

Thanks for posting the vid. For what it's worth, it's always interested me. And any information/discussion on the topic is a welcomed sight. Unfortunately some people would rather jump to conclusions and get all high and mighty. What's new?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Fascinating. Thanks for posting OP. Never heard of
UFO satellites before.

Rebel 5

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
S&F Arken.

Thoroughly enjoyable watch and read!

CdT

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Phage

But I thought the Black Knight was on a polar orbit. What is being described is not a polar orbit. Except for the "inclination angle to the equator" part, it sounds like a retrograde 45º orbit.

Wasn't one of the weird aspects of the satellite supposed to be that it could randomly disapear and reapear in a different orbit. This is mentioned in Gazrok's brilliant thread:

Perhaps the most telling detail though, is that the satellite does not behave as normal satellites. Even early on, astronomers would note that they'd see it for a time, then it would be gone...only to return later, and even in a different orbit.

And how exactly does one tell the difference between observing one mystery satellite that can disappear and return in a different orbit... and observing separate unrelated satellites?

(Incidentally, isn't an "inclination of 135 degrees from the equator" just another way of describing a 45 degree retrograde orbit?)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

(Incidentally, isn't an "inclination of 135 degrees from the equator" just another way of describing a 45 degree retrograde orbit?)

Exactly. There are a few, mostly but not all Israeli.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: pez1975

Thanks pez.

I do like your post Arken I also like ur unflappable belief in Aliens.

When in your personal experience you see the face and the embarrassed expression of competent and respected military pilots who, after a mission to intercept a strange object in the middle of the Tyrrhenian Sea, begin to stutter and to describe a Disk Shape Object, then begin to bring yourself some questions....

I wanna hear more about this story...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

And to believe the nonsense you just spouted is just to deny common sense!

The probability of extraterrestrial life is so statistically likely that it's almost a fact, the probability that god exists is not so probable. Thank you for polluting a thread with off topic comments...

Exactly, And because we are discussing possible alien technology, I just want to add that he claimed that there is no mention about aliens or another creation, assuming he means the Bible? Well, The Bible never mentions anything about Dinosaurs either! That summed it all up for me, as well as other non consistent dogma.

The Black Satellite subject has always interested me a lot though. ~$heopleNation

edit on 29-5-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
During the 1950's the politics of overflying other nations was not well worked out. If you were going to design a satellite you would probably use a tether so it would be somewhat mobile. The tether trailing down into the earths magnetic field was powered by solar panels. An infrared camera for surveillance of heat sources at night would also be useful. Those first satellites would have been very expensive and their down-links and optics would be at extreme risk. Maybe they will declassify those programs someday so we don't have to tease the facts out of these UFO stories?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All I am seeing is Phage must argue his personal point after four minutes of the upload of this thread.
a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ok Dark Knight Satellite Again i see well well...

The So Called Ancient Satellite aka Probe that Appears to Disappears

What do to ...

ehh ..

The same People that Disables Belief .. of a Possible existence of a Ancient Probe Satellite

Worship a Book , A Bible ... that claims of Ancient Objects in the Sky to landing on the ground

any How ...

but what we are talking here is Before Satellites and the Beginning of the Satellite race.. of the Soviet Union and Unites States .. has put up in space.. prototypes to Top Secret Classified Artificial Objects in Orbit ... Could it Be? Tho no Radar Could of been Confirmed if that's the case . Right? Was there in any case in US history the American Government Denied existence of something Highly Top Secret.. like a Project or prototype! ? a Big Ass breach .. in the system.. COVER UP!!

The Object were either one or the Other Super Powers back in the mid 50s to mid 60s Nope Not Ours .. must be the Ruskies Nope not ours Must be the Amerikas hell we had Navy Radar Tracking Ships in the Waters Confirming its not one of Ours or theirs ! that's on the Record .. Where the First.. Confirmed .. Report came about..

FEB 11th 1960 OCALA Star Banner

a Closer up of the article
news.google.com...,1017765
A example..

a little late but for lying and being exposed and had not choice to confirm..

when NASA or the Goverment was in Denial

Kecksburg UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...:_NASA_changes_story_to_.22Russian_satellite.22

2003: Sci Fi Channel reinvestigates case
en.wikipedia.org...:_Sci_Fi_Channel_reinvestigates_case

2005: NASA changes story to "Russian satellite"
en.wikipedia.org...:_NASA_changes_story_to_.22Russian_satellite.22

As for This Satellite being from out of this World .. Could be ..

Flying Vehicles

Chariots
There are 10 verses describing chariots as vehicles
in the Bible
www.bibleufo.com...

when you have sightings of Objects in the Sky in the bible

well as i point out ! The bible is a good source of mysterious objects in the sky

well... I mean when there's close to a billion of believers of the Holy Christian/Hebrew Bible

yet it has not of this world Objects in the Sky or i should say outer space..

well then again could be just Meteors and Shooting Stars !! right..

but we have Ezekiel Wheel Mana Machine Enoch's Journey inside a Spaceship..? and the Sanskrit of a Vimana
and it goes on and on and on...

Im not Shouting its a Alien Spacecraft or Probe or its a out of this world object..

what I am Shouting is They Saw and Detected Something.. in the Early Stage of the Satellite & unmaned spacecraft Space Race..
Coming from both Sides of the Cold War.. and Denial on both sides of what it was both saying NOT OURS!

tho mr swamp gas UFO debunker himself has said..

Dr. J Allen Hynek Admits Astronomers do see UFO's ! (1977)

that after he retired and on his way out on a banana peal

Timeline of artificial satellites and space probes
en.wikipedia.org...

List of unmanned spacecraft by program
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Nice topic and video. I love the bk sat. topic. Thanks for sharing...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Arken do you believe the BK Sat has an intelligence or consciousness? Did you try to send a mental image for help with the answer?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join