It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was your day, anything strange happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I have seen black pumas in these parts. There is still debate as to whether or not they even exist. From what I've read, there is not a single preserved specimen. They are very shy and elusive. I have one that occasionally lurks my property. It has taken ducks and chickens. I have seen it three times. The locals call them panthers, but I have got a good enough look at one to see that it was a puma.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i appreciate your advice may god thank you and reward you for all your doing! honestly thank you
.. , let me say i have no control at all, there not just voices, and yes i was even starting to twitch, i would be praying, (in islam we pray 5 times aday), and they would start blaspheming, it hurts my heart physically emotionally, there words carry emotions that i can not block or stop, besides having breaking bejamin on blast write now, they would be cursing and mocking me, it is like bullying even, its starts in my heart, fpr example i cant feel it, like it feels like theres a hot wrag around my heart i cant feel love or anything good, i can feel pain all day, if i try my heart starts to hurt physically, but this is how its starts actually theres many ways but the one i cant controll starts with this feeling in my heart cant explane that feeling very uncomfortable, and id be in one room and the tv would be on on the other room and id be thinking in my head and id hear a response from the tv, and i know it sounds stupid but i carry out a conversation, with the voice more like arguing, then weird memories would pop out and they would commet on it,

and onther thing is certain people can read my mind and the worst thought would pop up about them, and its like they givve me this face like they know, two days ago me and my friend were walking back home from the gastiation and three guys chilling acroos the street chilln to dark to really see, then the middle guy hits the other dude on the shoilder and said look there he is, me and my friend were walking and as my friend was talking a voice caame to me that said f u and that nigga, and i heard the guy say RITEEEEE....... Now!! and thats while i was turning to look aback at them, totaly crazy situtaion didnt know and still dnt know wt to do bout that, just want to get this off my chest, im typing from my heart so mined my miss spelling, agian tho i have no controll, it comes and goes as it please, but i know in my heart there people like you and me doing this, honestly the people that can read my mined in the streets, i feel like there souls, like made a packed wt the devil type thing, i feel the evilness, but the end of the day Allah knows best,

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
and i dnt know why but something is telling me to say this, Fear is not real, i mean depending on your faith in god, you can Chanel the fear to god! For example from experience i would walk and there would be 7 guys around the corner, right when i see them a fear would strike my heart, now im scared!!......, Now.... what i feel is this is how it works, the fear comes from them, the 1of the 7guys, how!!?? soulless meaning devil worshiper, i know it sounds stupid but bear wt me., like imagine it being a laser bean, they point it at your heart, and if you accept it wich 99 percent of people would naturally, not knowing, then your heart starts pounding rapidly and your mind is on scared mode, and once your in that stage they could play with that fear, like if i was scared walking, 1 guy will approace me knoiwing im scared, and ask for mny or whatever, just to mess with you, i hope its the morral u understand, i see this life like all the ppl who follow the devil or all togetther, and there regualler joes your everday people, but you will never know...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
noting but respect. but no im healthy all the way around thank god. this is real. i told my friend and hes witnessed some events

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My watch is playing me up...just realised it is running 8 minutes slow again grrr!

Looks like it might be time for a new watch!

The reaason it is strange...well the other day it was playing up but once corrected has been running fine since, until now.

Anyone who can recomend a cheap reliable watch?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: winterf

Could be a bite. Do you have the Brown Recluse where you live? I got bit by one of those suckers and his skin looks similar to what mine did. I had two fang marks on the back of my leg and the surrounding area was red, but was only about the size of a half dollar initially.

After about a month my skin ulcerated and would not heal. I definitely had that flaky look before it opened up. I ended up having a big chunk cut out of my poor leg and, honestly, I haven't felt the same since!

Good luck. Take him to a teaching/large hospital. They usually have more staff and resources than small community type hospitals.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: winterf
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

Actually yes, well sort of. My son got bit by something 2 weeks ago on the middle of his shin. We thought it was a spider bite and it eventually it looked like it was healing. Sunday he got pretty sick. Monday I took him to the doctor they said he has dysentery caused by a bacterial infection but then I noticed around the bite he had a long striped like red mark. The doctor said it was probably nothing maybe he scraped his leg where the bite is. Today it looks like a bruise. Its just strange to me. He was with me all day Monday, he was sick and in the bed or in the bathroom he never scraped his leg that I saw. Add in him being sick and something doesn't seem right to me. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on here from my phone.

From what you described, look up images of blood poisoning and staph infection., and compare to his leg.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

We do have Brown Recluses around here but I always thought they got worse rather quickly.
It doesn't appear to be getting a hole. Im thinking posibly a tick bite. Lyme disease?
I did take him to a teaching hospital and it is specially known for their Pediatric care, sadly they are also known for not taking good care of patients who do not have insurance. I am calling his pediatrician in a bit to see what I can do to get him in there
edit on 29-5-2014 by winterf because: inc

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Your impression that it was a bite comes from your son? Make sure you tell them to check that out. The earlier poster that mentioned Brown Recluse (sometimes referred to as the Violin Spider because they have a small marking on their back that looks like a violin) is one possibility. I was leaning towards that last night, but don't know for sure.

Their venom can linger and cause tissue damage. I'm not going to link it but if you have fortitude google "Brown Recluse Spider bites" and click on images to see what they appear like. Theres a lot of similarity to the pics you showed here. Damage to tissue can get worse over time.

Google search Brown Recluse Spider

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: moemoe

Good Morning moemoe!

i would be praying, (in islam we pray 5 times away), and they would start blaspheming, it hurts my heart physically emotionally,

If it gets worse when praying (or is the worst during prayer) then my impression is that its spiritual in nature, not physical. Others will disagree. There is a medicinal route to "relieve" symptoms. Your faith is your best tool. Remember to not over react and not engage. You should be talking to your elders about it. Your church is a community church and should be eager to help you if you are honest with them. I have other things to say to you about it but am busy this am and will get back to you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just," Monkey meat balls" that (ad) thing keeps popping up on here lol!! It covers 1/4 of thetop of the screen ..I finally found the "X" to hit.. lol!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

As a psychology major I have to say ... go talk to a professional mental health person. Seriously. I'm not allowed to diagnose long distance ... but you are describing classic issues that need a professionals help. That's not a slam. That's helpful advice. Everyone needs help now and then. I wish you well ...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hey! Get your son back to the doctors, this might be what bit him:

Ixodes Ricinus

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How long have you been experiencing this?
Have you done something recently that might have opened you up to possible spiritual "issues"?

To the OP: Yesterday or today?

Yesterday was my sister's birthday and there was bumper-to-bumper traffic outside my place which I'd never seen before.

Today, on my way home from the playground, we walked through a small grove of old-growth trees that I've lived a block away from for almost a year and even though they'd caught my attention back when I moved here, this was the first time I'd fully noticed how frickin beautiful they were.
edit on 29-5-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3
Took him to the pediatrician today all test they ran for what is causing the bacterial infection came back negative. He now has pneumonia also. He was given three breathing treatments while at the office and a dose of steroids. We were sent home with breathing treatments every three to four hours, antibiotics and steroids we have to go back tomorrow if he's not doing any better they are talking about admitting him.
edit on 29-5-2014 by winterf because: incorrect spelling

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If I were you I would print out or have someone print out all the details about this bug and shove it in their faces. I wouldn't want my kid having Lyme disease.

Edit to add:

I seriously think this is what your son has, but given I'm no expert, I also seriously hope not and do hope it is something less critical.

This bug latches into us and if torn out, can leave little legs behind which can cause serious illnesses. After it spews it's garbage into us.
edit on 29/5/14 by Sump3 because: It's for all eyes to see

Second edit to add:

It is not located in North-America, if that's where you're from! Hope your kid get's well soon!
edit on 29/5/14 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

We are in North America so I don't think its that , we do have ticks here though that spread Lyme disease. Were going back to get x-rays this morning and doctor appt this afternoon.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry if I caused unnecessary worries. Really hope he gets well soon.

Bless you and your family and may God bless your family also.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the voices are becoming wore! i think its because im typing it all out there, my head feels like its gna explode i feel this thumping pain on the left side of my head, the voices are more personall more hurtful almost physicall, like im having converstation anf arguments telling them to come to my house an face me and know i feel this weird feeling all ovrer my chest! i dnt know wt to do i dnt why i chose this but its real i want ppl to know

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If you have a thumping in your head you really need to see a doctor. It could be a tumor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join